*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: [VOTE] For your Favorite MF Pose  ( 43434 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #45 : July 18, 2012, 09:48:12 AM »

a shower in a bedroom dont looks more strange to me than a glory hole in a bedroom or a boat lol ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #46 : July 18, 2012, 09:57:39 AM »

Depend on how it's done......anyway, Rukya, the glory hole is a pannel you can move wherever you want, it's a bit different!  ;)

Anyway, i'm starting to figured out a shower for the bedroom......thinking about a door, maybe partially open, who lead you on a not so big space. on a side, you can see a little closet and on the others the shower, whit a crystal matt wall and a breach who grant the access to the shower....

water falling down and a cloud of steam is rising in the air......

Bear
: 3856

« #47 : July 18, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »

Ruyka that was my first thought too!  :D

I seriously doubt the rooms will be redesigned to fit  a door in HB... that is a  massive amount to reprogramming. It'll be an anchor point.

Using emitter points can create steam and likewise water falling... programming the effect on the skin.... now there is a very difficult programming point. Likewise the flat haired wet look ... doubtful..

It will impose some interesting conditions  on  future rooms  some poses just won't make sense using them there (ie glory hole,  An outdoor room with a glory hole?  ::)

I can see a shower in a barn... we have one here... hanging near the door where we can strip down or just soak ourselves down to cool against the heat. Oudoor rooms.. likewise...

My own preference would have been a shower room...  where existing poses (not all) could be implemented. maybe an in room link to connect to without  having to reselect. The people are speaking though for a different direction.

Lover
: 10350

« #48 : July 18, 2012, 05:43:05 PM »

The best solution would be a bathromm including a shower, a big tube... and a basin for behind-poses. The floor can be used for the lying poses... but don't forget a carpet ;)

At least they have to reorganize for it - poses that just can be used in special rooms. Or they handle it like the table on the yacht. It's in the background and when you choose a pose for it... *magic* it's in the middle of the room.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #49 : July 18, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »

lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #50 : July 18, 2012, 11:32:01 PM »

A bathroom..........
Lot's of possibilities there.... the shower with the against the window pose that we already have, adapted with a little stream and rivulets of water..... I feel wet already ;)
A jacuzzi.... lots of new possibilities there.... Who's good at identifying the poses & actions we'll need for that?
The John ...preferably with the lid down ok! but can be used for the "table" poses
The towel warmer.... If it's like the one in our main bathroom, (6' tall 3' wide, shaped like a sail, nice big bars!) it could be used to either hold on to for a wall pose, or for tying people to... (can't think where I got that idea!)
and of course a nice big fluffy mat on the floor for any floor poses.........

Yes, there's lot's of fun to be had in a bathroom! :)))))))))))

ok I know this post maybe needs moving with all these suggestions, but it started out relevant to the topic.. xx
« : July 18, 2012, 11:34:09 PM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #51 : July 19, 2012, 02:09:46 AM »

mmmh, all good suggestion.....hope dev-team gonna find a good solution for it!

My own preference would have been a shower room...  where existing poses (not all) could be implemented. maybe an in room link to connect to without  having to reselect. The people are speaking though for a different direction.

Bear, that mean you have to buy the bathroom to use the shower pose.....isn't it a bit ridicolous!? just now, A$ are never enough, what happend if we gonna need to buy stuff just to makle a simple pose work!? uuuuhh.....i can imagine whores begging for more gift...NO WAY!
« : July 19, 2012, 03:19:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #52 : July 19, 2012, 07:03:05 AM »

HB we would have had access to all existing poses...

What people are looking for is
a) effect of running water coming downon the avs
b) wet skin effect
c)steam rising about?
d) water running on the body
e) actions of the avatars
f) (Unsaid but wet hair?... now talking restyling all hair oprions on top of the above)

Maybe I am speaking out of turn... that would be MY wants of a shower pose... it's rather unclear in my mind of the specifics being lookied for here.
Believe me,... I would love to see a series of such shower poses. it's a huge erotic turnon.

I hope the A-Team has the programming skills to deliver something.... and make the adjustments quick for the other orientations.

hentaiboy69

« #53 : July 19, 2012, 08:16:00 AM »

mmmh, ok, i think i had mistunderstood your preview post.....

wet hair and skin.......really a suggestive image, nothing to say!

jondas

« #54 : August 02, 2012, 02:14:11 AM »

Whats next? :p
Bear

« #55 : August 04, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »

Whats next? :p

I am not certain of what your question is asking?

jondas

« #56 : August 06, 2012, 01:32:21 AM »

does 1 or more suggested poses get  a 'recommendation' to be implemented?
Are we to restart bringing up new suggestions?

....etc
Lover

« #57 : August 06, 2012, 04:17:27 PM »

Yes jondas we will go on very soon.

For next voting I ask to read and answer this thread http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1766.msg36551.html#msg36551

I need your answers to the question if we try to vote just for LBGT poses.
« : August 06, 2012, 04:25:49 PM Lover »

Lover

« #58 : August 07, 2012, 03:11:56 AM »

The winning MF Pose Idea for July was Jonda's Shower Scene

Bear

« #59 : August 11, 2012, 01:27:37 AM »

are we going to close these threads and start new ones for idea collection?

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: