*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  hi i need help...
« previous next »
: [1]
: hi i need help...  ( 3914 )
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« : May 08, 2012, 04:03:07 AM »

hi im using a wifi setting for my internet, but when i run achat there some connection problems, usually wen i use it ran smothly but wen i use a wifi, every five to nine seconds it shows connection error.. does achat support for wifi internet, i check with my connection setting and there no prob plus i also check with wifi forums and none provided an answer... please help..

thanks mikekhase

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 08, 2012, 04:28:16 AM »

sound strange.....maybe you wi-fi connectio have some limitation!? but it sound strange too.....

anyway, nice to see you are alive!

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : May 08, 2012, 05:06:58 AM »

I don't think this is AChat's problem, I rather think that you have a poor wifi signal.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #3 : May 08, 2012, 05:48:42 AM »

Hello Mikekhaze

I use also WIFI connection myself, and I do experiment disconection problem ( Freezing - and delog ) but very not as often as you.
For myself it is ( irregularly ) about every 20 minutes .
I have told with friends ( And even My Mistress ) and many have a disconnection problem Too .

When I posted about the problem, AChat's Forum's god
( http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1404.msg31866.html#msg31866 ) 
In the person od Mister Lover( Many thanks to him ) Told me that the AChat client is very sensitive to Micro-interruption of signal.

So maybe it may be the problem you have.
Is many people use the WIFI bandwitch at your home?
Do you run hidden features ( download ... ) some Hidden program switch to internet even if I was not aware of
( auto update ... ) I made a cleaning on my computer and it work a littls better ( guess some still are on, but I got not the skill enough for stopping them )
Also, Firewall may block AChat, The client must be allowed ( I had to do this on my 2 firewall )

I hope that you will return to a correct connection Sir .

Please accept my humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: [1]  
« previous next »
: