*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BDSM accessories
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: BDSM accessories  ( 32782 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : June 25, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »

An FYI on the obediance pose... the male is bound... the female submissive in MF play is not. These would make wonderful ads to the female options to the existing obediance pose Christy. I am thinking that perhaps they need a better male submissive obediance pose... unbound as you mention.

in FF play is the submissive bound or not?

christinak
: 142

« #16 : June 25, 2012, 09:13:45 AM »

I wouldn't have the sub bound in any of these, regardless of their gender.  The whole point is for the sub to be unrestrained so they can learn the commands IMO.  The most I would ever do in this situation is tie the subs hands/arms behind them to make it a little more frustrating.  :D

In game for FF you really are limited, as far as D/s goes.  You get to choose from spanking, handcuffed, and punished girl.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : June 25, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »

hehe in FF we are limited in all sections , not only in D/s section  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
christinak

« #18 : June 25, 2012, 10:02:48 AM »

Very true Rukya.  Not nearly enough choices for any of the FF play.  This is totally backwards from reality IMO. 

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #19 : June 25, 2012, 12:20:13 PM »

Flowers, chocolates ....   ....  no ?  .....   thought not  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #20 : June 25, 2012, 12:38:39 PM »

In terms of more mainstreamed play... those are perfect choices.. Brandy...

Use of a rose... or rose petal tracing light along the body... or across a nipple....delisiously teasing a partner cuffed or bound to the bed...
Ice cubes.. lace.... a wide satin ribbon... or the tickle of soft rabbit fur....something as subtle as the breath of another.... melted wax... or heated body butter dripped lazily across the skin and slowly cleaned away...all those tug on the erotic sense of the play.

It does not fall int the wilder... extreme  side of bdsm play.... but truly for those that enjoy the sensual aspect of it... those are important components.
Quite frankly... elemnets I think all would love to have opened in pose development for that special someone and that perfect moment...

mmm that is when you want the lights turned low... and candles illuminating the skin of your lover...

christinak

« #21 : June 25, 2012, 12:39:19 PM »

There's all kinds of kinky things we can do with flowers and chocolates Brandy.  Chocolate is alot of fun to play with.  Romantic candle light is great too.  Besides I look great covered in hot candlewax if I do say so myself.   :D

Bear

« #22 : June 25, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »

lol.. you were reading my mind again Christy...

christinak

« #23 : June 25, 2012, 12:42:32 PM »

Great minds and all that.

Brandybee

« #24 : June 25, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »

mmm that is when you want the lights turned low... and candles illuminating the skin of your lover...

mmm well my minds gone off elsewhere .....  In the candle light flickers, shadows  play ....and sway.....  in the shape of man's desire ..... each petal a secret promise.....

OOPS .. Sorry, guess that is not ... this topic    ;)
« : June 25, 2012, 05:17:14 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #25 : June 26, 2012, 08:09:18 AM »

Brandy... if the imagery involves handcuffs... then it's still the right thread...  ;)

Brandybee

« #26 : June 26, 2012, 10:24:24 AM »

I was thinking more of  Brandybee's  Desirable Sexy Men ....  and got my own accessories  .... mmm ..... nevermind  lol    :D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #27 : June 26, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »

@Christina...
You are a Domme in rl?
What you have described here is.... Not to be discussed here, I will pm you.
Bear.....
I am drowning in a sea of emotions.... will you throw me a lifesaver?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee

« #28 : June 26, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »

@Christina...
You are a Domme in rl?
What you have described here is.... Not to be discussed here, I will pm you.

Why ? .... Is it a secret then?  .... mmmm    Well  I for one applaud Christie & anyone who takes the time to explain their differences ....  as I see it ...  secrecy can breed misapprehensions and misunderstandings ....   better to understand than  to misjudge ...

Right, better find those Handcuffs & Rose Petals ... I have one Hot volcanic date tonight  .... lol  :P
« : June 26, 2012, 10:55:56 AM Brandybee »

christinak

« #29 : June 26, 2012, 11:10:10 AM »

Hi Brandy,
She wasn't criticizing me.  She had something else private she wanted to discuss. 

: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: