*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151130 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #120 : July 23, 2012, 04:01:55 AM »

Geez, now i know what i forgot .....the shirt still open on my naked breast! "Who cares!" i think "does not consume, if all are watching them! plus, tonight is so hot here....." and smiling i'll take a look at the crowd and then to Brandy's performance. Man, Brandy is literally flying on Bully! and soon it's my turn again....."oook, little Bully, let's have a new date! I know you will like it....hiccup!"

The ale and the cheers had make me lost most of my shyness, when i notice a couple staring at me. The guy is not wearing a shirt, just black jeans and a pair of cowboy boots: a well sculpted body, i had to admit! The girl have  thight corset and a mini skirt that band so delicious her gentle curves......trembling on my legs, i approach them, caressing their face slowly "mmmh, what about a lucky kiss before my ride!?"

The guy looks really surprised by my request. The girl smile at me, moving closed her face to mine and giving me an hot passionate kiss......her lips are soft and warm and her left hand is caressing my hair.....her tongue is trying to open a breac in my mouth, not so hard to do to tell the true...
i'll take a look at the boy....seems like he enjoy the show and seems like he enjoy more my slow but firm touch on his chest

Only the hustle and bustle of the fall of Brandy brings my attention to Bully....."Sorry, my friends....my turn now!". After kissing the guy on his cheek, i head for bully, licking my lips. "Ok, Bully.....let's do it!" i'll say, jumping on the saddle.
I point my eyes on JD at the controll panel and scream "Ehy JD! Let me have a nice ride! I feel so excited now!"

Bully start to spin and twist......faster......all is turning around and my sense are confused.....all i can clearly understand is the cheers coming all around me! Wow, at last me and Brandy had caught the attention of most of the Bar & Grill! I smile at this, when suddenly i feel my body so light, like i'm floating......i close my eyes to enjoy it better, loosing my self in it.

When i open them again, i'm on the ground, whit my chest and face pressed on it.....my bum rised up in the air and my legs open supporting it.....i hear boos and laughter all around, seems like the crowd is enjoying the unexpected show!
"Wooohoooo! Nice ride Bully!!" i scream, pointing my right index finger to the sky "but know i need an help...hiccup!"

Someone grab me by my arms and help me to stand up: it's the guy who was staring at me just a minute ago! I smile at him, when a dirty idea jump in my mind: "Why don't you call your girlfriend!? we can have fun togheter, after Lover had declared the winner!"
On his face, i can see a lusty smile riding his lips....."Why not!?" he answer by touching my lips with his.
« : July 23, 2012, 09:05:07 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #121 : July 23, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »

I look around and laugh. Yeah - that's my world. This is the place I have dreamed of my whole life. When I first watched "From Dusk Til Dawn" I wanted to have a bar like this - just without killing and eating my guests...lol

Everyone is enjoiyg it and more and more friends and guests are entering the bar. And everyone, really everyone, is loosing his coyness. No jealousy, no argue - just love, fun & happiness. Or as I call it: Live, Laugh & Love

But now we have to make a decision. HB and Brandy gave their very best and they were great. Is it fair to have a winner? Is is fair to tell one she has lost? Uh, my mind is running.. thinking about what I have seen... I feel pressure. Maybe I should take a girl and relax before?
No, not now. I look to JD and give him a sign to go to office again. Brandy and HB deserve a fast answer.

Now there should be the next performance. Another surprise. But I decide to tell her to wait, the crowd is... distracted and they shall go on having a party.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #122 : July 23, 2012, 11:24:32 AM »

After watching Bandy fly throw the air after a great ride landing all must at my feet i help her up and get a drunken "i love you to" from her.
HB finish her yard of ale the same way as Brandy did. but seams to be more aware of her surroundings she jumps on the bull and gives the ride of her life the guy that helps her up get a sly kiss for HB
Jane looks over my shoulder and see's Chirstinak riding Bear like a horse. She rides him down to the Bull pit and gives out her challenge and we watch Barndy take her up on ti start away.
I look over a Jane as Bandy is doing her thing to Bear and know that look on her face she gives my a dirty smile and gets up and takes my hand leads me away from the stage area and into the pool room only to find Blue hiding for her Mistress there.
Jane turns to me and kisses me passionately and slides her hand down the front of my jeans and takes my stiffening cock in her soft gently grip
with her free hand she undo's my jeans and pushes them down and my knees
She looks down SMILES and drops down to her knees I grab the side of the pool table as she takes my full length into her warm mouth. My legs wobble as she take it right to the hilt i moan and close my eyes. On opening them Blue was stood next to me and pulling my T shirt up over my head letting go of the pool table i lift my arms to help her take it off. Jane rolls her eyes up to see what is going on, sucks harder and gives Blue a gentle cheeky SLAP on her ass she wiggles and moans softly
I turn to kiss her but she pulls away and looks at the door "What if Mistress comes in" but turns back and kisses me.
As she move back to kiss me Jane runs her hand right up Blues legs and slides 2 fingers deep inside her sweet wetness
blue fulls against me i catch her and hold her up
a loud moan leaves her mouth as she likes the feeling she gets rush throw her body Jane start to bob her head back and forth taken me to the hilt each and every time. She moves her fingers in time with her head and places her thumb onto Blues magic button
Feeling that one and only feeling grow inside me i stop Jane stand Jane up "No you don't" I say turn us around undo her shorts and take the off (MMMMMM no panties) i lift her up and sit her on the edge of the pool table i do the same with Blue, Jane leans over and they kiss passionately as i get on my knees and gently kiss and lick my way up Janes thigh on reaching her soft silky lips i kiss them and run my tongue along them parting them and pushing my tongue in but only the tip runs the tip up to the top and find that button and flicks it with the tip of my tongue
Feeling it swell to my touch and the moan from Jane a hand lands on the back of my head I look to see who's it is and it Blue's "that's it my Prince lick your Queen give her all the pleasure she can take"  she tells me i move back "i will Princess i will" I reply and move right back in and start to lick and suck my Queen for all i was worth. Out the corner of my eye i see Blue being turned around and bent over the pool table i run my hand up the back of her leg up on to her ass rub it around and then SLAP down comes my hand hard SLAP SLAP SLAP with each slap and moan of pleasure come from blue and every slap i give Blue i pinch Janes button with my lips. sucking on her hard i feel her body start to quiver. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP then rubs it feels the heat no my hand from my slaps
Jane Grabs my head and pushes me deeper into her as she comes over my face SLURPING her juices up and swallowing it all down just as i kiss her lips i hear a voice from behind me "WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE" its the voice of  CHIRSTINAK Blue stands and turns around with her is wide open and says nothing and i just keep doing what i was doing

hentaiboy69

« #123 : July 23, 2012, 11:31:36 AM »

Lover and JD are moving to the office again.....
"Don't tell me it's another draw!" i think, looking at Lover satisfed face "in round two, we had to drunk ale, what happend whit round three!? Oh goshh....."

I notice the guy expression....worried, he's looking at my face. mmh, probably i don't have a so nice look and i have to admit i feel a little sick. Probably it's just the consequence of the last ride and all the beer i drunk tonight. i gently smile at him
"i'm fine, don't worry......just help me to find a place where i can sit and rest a little..."

We head for the pool room followed by his girlfriend and avoiding people who continue to cheering me or Brandy....it takes few minute to reach the room even if it's really closed to the Bully area. When we enter it, an incredible and unexpected view is in front of my eyes: Bear tied up and exposed like a trophy!

I can't hold a loud laugh looking at him
"Ohhh, i never notice a Bear here on the wall.....i had seen reindeer, boar and buffalo....but it's the first time i see a bear...." i say laughing more.
I look at him again and he looks really disappointed  "Sorry, my friend, but that's so fun...." i apologize trying to hide another laugh covering my mouth whit an hand.

We move on the other side of the room, grinning, and i sit on the pool table border, supporting my body whit my arms. But i really can't get out of my head the view of Bear....ppppff!  ;D
« : July 24, 2012, 10:08:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #124 : July 23, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »

We're coming back on stage. I look around, smile and take the microphone. Nodding to the band. The drummer starts a rataplan.

"When I look at the girls here, the skirts are so short, they have to cordinate the colour of their panties with the shoes ;D

NOW the good message: We enjoyed the competition. The bad message: It's over. We have a winner. It is..................................................
(rataplan is going on...........)

THE BULL!!!!

Sorry, I'm just teasing. Brandy and HB, please come to me on stage. Of course your audience wants to see you and I'm sure you will get a big clap for your performance!"

Brandy and HB are lurching forward. Everyone is silent. Just some moaning is heared ;) When they reach me I take Brandy to my left hand and HB to my right one.

"Ok friends, give them the applaud they deserve!"
Everyone (almost everyone... where is Bear?) is clapping, whistlening and shouting. I look at HB and Brandy, nodding. "Thanks both of you. It was really big entertainment. We all are waiting for your next crazy idea ;) But before I have to declare the winner of your bull riding contest."
Looking at the band I ask for a fanfare. They play "Fanfare for Rocky". I feel HB and Brandy are nervous, their hands are trembling. Everyone (almost everyone, where is Bear?) is excited, waiting for the decision.

As the song is finished I say: Let me finally present you the winner of the "1st Bull riding contest of AChat Bar & Grill"... It issssssssssssssss
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

I lift HBs arm, then hug and kiss her.

JD is coming with a silver cup, looking like a bull and gives it to HB. I turn to Brandy and comofrt her, but that's not really necessary. She also is applauding to HB.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #125 : July 23, 2012, 06:06:52 PM »

Gritting my teeth,  heart sinking ... applauding HB with a fixed smile on my face ... the  alcohol causing me to  grin and giggle ... HOLY SHIT .. I'VE GOT TO DO A STRIP ..........................

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #126 : July 23, 2012, 11:16:42 PM »

Stone and I   cheer for HB  then find Brandy, we give her a big hug for effort and sportsmanship, she mumbles about a strip. not tonite i smile. Stone will drive you home and i will follow in your car  ;) you have had quite the night
hentaiboy69

« #127 : July 24, 2012, 02:14:59 AM »

Me!? The winner!? I can't believe it! Tears of joy flow from my eyes......i'll take the microphone from Lover hand and looking at all the people in the Bar & Grill, i turn to Brandy, grab her left arm and pull her closed to me.

"Ladies and Guys.....i wanna say thanks to all of you for the cheers you give us all the time! but, most important, i wanna thanks Brandy.....whitout her, the mighty and strongest foe i will ever find, this is never had happend! Thank you so much, my friend!"

I hold her tight and kiss her.....her lips are soft, covered by the taste of the ale we both drunk all night, and her slim body is warm, seems like it's burning! Oh, how long i had wait for this....
The crowd is noisy.....cheering and chantig for the wild night we had till now....we look at them.....men, there's lot of people, all having fun.....

I look and nod at Brandy, and together: "Ok, friends......the night is long and we wanna hear your voice screaming! LET'S THE FUN GO ON!!"

Cheers and chants gets loud........beer is running from hand to hand, smiles are everywhere.....
"oh, i forgot to tell you something, Brandy......if you like, and i know you will, i woud like to create a piece for the Bar & Grill. and, of course, something for you! No matter if you had  lost...."
I smile at her, my best foe ever......and a precious friend!
« : July 24, 2012, 10:01:19 AM hentaiboy69 »

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #128 : July 24, 2012, 06:38:59 AM »

With the bull riding contest over, I jump down from the stage after congratulating both Brandy and HB on an awesome show of sportsmanship.  Those were the best rides I've seen in a long time.  I hang an "Out of Order" sign on the bulls horns, grab another brew from the barkeep and make my way to the fresh air and the fire pit outside.  Passing by Bear, fist bumping him, I say "Nice collar, dude.  Have fun with that"   Stepping out of the back door, the cool night air hits my body and I immediately become refreshed.  I take a seat by the fire pit, gazing at the blue and orange flames coming from the burning embers.  This is the life at the A B & G. 

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Eva_RG
: 17

HELLO BABY HELLO HONEY

« #129 : July 24, 2012, 08:46:21 AM »

Imputting   Female  sex creature  zoom in  ...  Looking at nails , hand displayed out in front of her,  Copy movements ... Good Imput

Imputting    Saw Horse .. sex creature displayed ..searching .. found ..  recognition...  Bear ..  highly sexed ...  Imputting .. tied up .. searching ... found .. sex creature for sexual pleasure.

Instruction .. Walk to Bull Pit , Imputting ...  Bear's  naked bottom displayed ...  zoom target ..  anus ...  sit next to target .. Instruction ... self lubricate right index finger. Wait Task Complete.

Insert finger slowly into Bear's anus target ... searching .. found target. .. Prostrate Gland.  Instruction ... turn right Index finger into moderate vibrate mode. Massage prostrate. Speed steady.  Commense...

Simultaneous , search memory banks for nail inspection. Extend left hand and fingers .. Inspect nails , turning hand slightly .. repeat  inspection on each finger of left hand.

Search memory bank .. lift lips and show teeth .... Grin ....   Good  Imput

« : July 24, 2012, 08:49:54 AM Eva_RG »

...I SOMETIMES SEE YOU PASS OUTSIDE MY DOOR,
 HELLO,  IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR SMILE...  :-*
tangoracer
: 3444

« #130 : July 24, 2012, 08:58:29 AM »

Hello everyone at the Bar & Grill Jane has given me the go ahead to tell you that she had her scan today
she's having a BOYshe and i are very happy

hentaiboy69

« #131 : July 24, 2012, 09:02:04 AM »

Tango, wait....are you talking about a baby!? oh, wow....wonderful! best wishes for you and for jane!

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #132 : July 24, 2012, 09:04:46 AM »

I rush back into the bar to see what all the commotion is about.  A boy!?!   Congrats to the happy couple.  This round of drinks is on me!  and a virgin Margarita for the expectant mother.   Congrats!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Stone
: 1842

« #133 : July 24, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »

Pachacuti  looks beautiful.  He has been washed and brushed  and his black and white fur all fluffed up.   He has on a beautiful  little white frilly ballerina skirt , a matching frilly lacy bra top and the most beautiful  baby blue garter on his hairy leg.  He looks adorable.

I lead him out to the  Bull Pit  and sit him by Bear where he chews on his bamboo sticks quite happily.  Jayc looks on amused and I wink at him, blowing him a seductive kiss  on my hand and blowing it to him.  He catches the kiss with his hand grinning and places it on his cheek.

I turn to Tangoracer and hug him ,“Well that’s is just great, Congratulations on your news - a boy . Tell Tangojane, we wish her well and tell her to come wet the bump as soon as she can. There is lots of coke and ice here for her”  I signal to the barstaff  to give Tangoracer a drink on the house.

I walk up to Christi and so Bear can hear,   “ Anyone or anything can have a go at milking your Stallion. Is that right? “

Christie grins wickedly , “ Why yes of course”

“ Well Pachi would like to have a go at tantalising your man.  He has a very long tongue for eating Bamboo you know”

Christie laughs, “ I’m sure he has”

Bear’s face looks very startled  & already  fighting Eva’s vibrating  finger in his ass. Eva seems unaware of his building pleasure as she looks at her nails in deep concentration.

I take out my flute and begin to play, a haunting yet sensuous melody. 

Pachi  rises and starts off in a ballerina pirouette  and  begins to sway to the music.

His paws shaping his body in an overly sexy manner in front of  Bear’s eyeline.  He watches in horrified terror at the Panda’s  overtly  sexual  overtones in the dance routine.  The Panda moves  his paws to his hips, swaying backwards and forwards and walks sensually to Bear before squatting slowly and revealing his own penis and massive bollocks.  He holds the position beautifully and sways to the music, his long tongue lolling out of his mouth .  He rises again and moves back, swaying and feeling his furry bulk.   He sways some more  and turns bending down slowly so Bear can see his fine bulky ass, feeling his straightened legs to his ankles and back up again.  He turns with the music and  walks very sexily to Bear and places one hind leg on Bears shoulder,  slowly feeling along his leg and back up again, then he rubs Bears face in his furry belly.  Before he turns to continue his dance,  the Panda uses his paw to touch and examine , the fine, shiny, leather new collar he is wearing with those very special significant silver charms.

The crowd cheers  fascinated as they realise the Panda is doing his own sexy version of an erotic lap dance, just for Bear.

The Panda moves back to his original position dancing provocatively , feeling and squeezing his body and then moves again to Bear,  dropping his tongue out to threaten and worry.

He sways and leans forward and just as the music is about to end,  He licks Bear’s face from his jawline, up his cheek to this temple and hairline.  Giving Bear a full whiff  of Cabbage breath.

Then the Panda moves down Bears side, out of his line of vision, trailing his paw along his back to his buttocks. 

Bear suddenly thinking ..  “ OMG, he wouldn’t, couldn’t .. “

Just as Bear is about to squeeze his eyes in  dreading anticipation.  The flute is stopped and Pachi stops still , sits and waits patiently for his baboo.

I approach Bear grinning ..  “ You didn’t think ....   “  laughing and shaking my head.

Pachi takes a bow to the crowd before I return him out back for his well deserved Bamboo  and  Salad.
« : July 24, 2012, 10:18:23 AM Stone »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #134 : July 24, 2012, 03:17:11 PM »

Hentai  grabs me on the stage, my fuzzy head still trying to come to terms with gravity of the situation, and hugs me.

Her kind  words filter through as she compliments me on being a worthy adversary . I smile at her, thinking, one day... one day,  I might just get the better of her ...  She very sportingly offers to do my pictures afterall...  “ Thank you so much “ hugging her again for her generosity.

But the here and now  moment is Hentai’s and she deserves  it ... I vigourously applaud and cheer HENTAI -  the Bull champion.  More drinks are ordered and the night continues....

Tangoracer rushes into the bar with the great news that  Tangojane was expecting a boy. Cheers erupt .  I slap him on the back , “That’s great Tango, just great..  Tangobabyracer in blue ... Have a drink on me  to celebrate” 
 I thrust some money in his hand and wink at him.

Jayc  finds his way to me and guides  me to Stone’s car ,  time  to call it a night .. .. Tomorrow is a fresh day.  I mumble and slur about loving everybody and  I got to finish Bear off and sort out a Strip routine, before nodding off in the car..  dreaming about a kaleidoscope of events swirling around the centre of the Bar & Grill, which strangely included a dancing Panda and a Robot....

The next morning is not good ... I wake up in a bed that’s not mine  and 2 heads that shouldn’t be there...  My eyes start to focus  ..  Jayc  & Stone...

I groan ..” please tell me .. we didn’t... we didn’t go there “   I prey to my God.   

JayC suddenly turns and places his arm around me, his hand resting on my breast.  He’s still sound asleep  as is Stone, even  their snores trumpet  in unison.  So sweet.  ;D

I shift out, careful not to wake them ,  naked as the day I was born ..  thats so not good either...

I  get up and steal some of Stone’s clothes ... she’s such a fat knacker but they will have to do.

I grab my things and see a kettle ..  just what I need a cup of hot tea to hit the road.... and my car keys, spotting them on the side..  then ...  Oh God ...my memory begins to slowly come to life .. shopping to get my  costume for the strip show  because  I LOST ... and vivid memories of gobbling Bear .. in public ..  OMG ..  blushing ...

First though , home, a shower & a brush & clean.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 146  
« previous next »
: