*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1151763 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #315 : August 18, 2012, 09:28:42 PM »

I'm  loving the Dwarf strip, nearly crying with laughter at their antics and suddenly see a new friend at the bar,  I make my way over to him and ask Stone to get  a drink on the house for him , 

I turn to him smiling " So glad you could make it "   and promptly ring the bar belll ... " Hey every body, this is Jay9 ..  he was the runner up in the erotic story contest ... if you haven't already read it .. check it out  " Bikini Girl "   Its hot and if I do say so myself ..  well impressed he used the Union Jack bikini as his inspiration "   

Cheers erupt over the melee with the Dwarfs and clapping at his achievement.

I grin at him and nod over at the bull ... " You so got to have a go" ... and then to JD  " Hey you got another customer .. "

Stone grins at him , " Well Congratulations ..  Whats your poison? "

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #316 : August 18, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »

After having a good giggle at the dwarfs strip show Jane and l leave the table as all 7 head our way.
Moving over to the bar I pull a stall over for Jane she sets and Stone hands her a fresh coke and  me a new beer.
Jane turns and faces a new face at the bar "Welcome to the Bar & Grill you picked a strange night to come in. It's not every night you get to see 7 dwarfs stripping" she smiles pulling me to her she say's "l'm Jane and this is my man Tango." "Welcome to the Bar & Grill" l say as l put my hand out to shack his.
« : August 18, 2012, 10:03:22 PM tangoracer »

jay9
: 19

« #317 : August 18, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »

You're too kind Brandy :)

Somewhat embarassed by the attention - was hoping to sit quietly and watch the room for a while - I ask Stone for a beer as she greets me.

Before I know it, some new friends slide up to the bar alongside and introductions are underway. "Nice to met you Jane, and you too Tango"

"I was wondering about that ... was this a typical night or did I happen upon this place at the right, or wrong, time !!! Depending on how you feel about dwarf male strippers I guess :)" Some friendly conversation follows, around what this place is usually like on a 'normal' night, do you come here often, etc, etc - all the while my eyes are scanning the room, noticing some interesting behaviour, some very amorous couples and people seemingly coming and going into other areas of the Bar I have not yet discovered. Quite the happening place !
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #318 : August 19, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »

I'll catch Brandy around the bar to talk whit her.

"Seems we have a problem.......Lover is not ready and he need some time....what we gonna do!? The girls wanna see his performance......Don't you hear them!?"

All the ladies in the bar get noisy asking for Lover to jump on stage....we look around ant then back to our talk.

"We can ask to the guys to sing a song or two, maybe!" i suggest her.

Brandy shakes her heads "The singer have some problem and we don't have a replacement....but maybe....."

She looks at me with a strange expression that i've seen other times: she has something in mind!

"You can sing whit them....i know your voice is ptretty good, i had hear you singing sometimes and i know you can do it!" she say pushing me to the changing room "you can use all you want....i think you will do a great show!"

She leave, closing the door behind me...."Great idea, HB....and now!?" i look around, thinking on my situation: i had sing before in front of my friends, but in front of the entire bar....geez! oh well, let's see what can i do.....uhmm, i have a song in my mind but i need some clothes....
I'm looking in the closet, on crutches: a little black dress and gloves, a tie .... a top hat, and then a man's overcoat! Perfect, it's all i need!

I'll change my clothes and adjust the make up....when i'm ready i meet the band behind the curtain to talk about the song.
Luckily they know it and we prepare the instruments and when ready i make a sign to the guy who must open the curtain. While it open, the tension start grow....hundreds of eyes will set me for all time i will be on stage.

Lost in my thoughts, i hear the guitar start.......i swallow and sing

"Man! I Feel Like A Woman!  -  Shania Twain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg&feature=relmfu

Let's go girls! Come on.

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman

at the end, i'm there, on the stage, with the top hat throwed somewhere and overcoat pulled down to my elbows, waiting for a response from the patrons.....
« : August 20, 2012, 09:31:22 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer

« #319 : August 19, 2012, 09:00:19 AM »

Standing up at the bar with Jane and Jay9 the ladies all start to cheer for Lover again now that the Dwarfs had left the stage.
HB  and  Brandy disappear into the changing room Brandy comes back out Quickly thinks that's "Strange" Brandy goes over to the band and the move back onto the stage.
ALL the ladies are still cheering for LOVER  to strip for them
 When the lead guitarist starts to play I smile knowing the song instantly. HB APPEARS from behind the opened curtains
With the first line
                                                  LET'S GO GIRLS   COME ON

The hole Bar cheer as HB starts to sing and all clap in time with the song

ALL the Ladies sing the line  MAN!     I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!

Putting my arms around Jane I whisper    Man   I feel like this woman again. She turns and Kisses me "not again tonight mister" and kisses me again
standing behind her i feel her and reach behind her and run up my inner thigh and up onto my fly of my jeans she turns her eye wide and say's "STILL" I just smile down at her.

HB finishs her song and the hole bar cheers and claps and start to cheer      HB    HB     HB    HB     HB

Lover
: 10350

« #320 : August 19, 2012, 11:22:44 AM »

The lights are switched off… there is the sound of a bell far away… again, bit louder… again… louder… and louder… most recognize it’s “Hells Bells”
(“Hells Bells” AC/DC  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjh9lQXLWk )

As the guitar starts to play I enter the stage. I wear a white suit, white shoes and a white shirt with golden stars and buttons on, a band collar, the shirt is opened until my navel.

Fast I walk above the stage, then jump down to the screaming crowd. Turning around, showing my back, bending down till my head reaches my feet. Looking trough my legs, sending a devilish smile as Im shaking my ass.

Flipping over, landing on my hands I slide down to my belly. Turn around to my back, spread my legs and place my hands on my lap. Take em away and hold em against my ears… I hear everyone screaming and clapping.

In front of me I see Stone sitting on a chair. I wave and she’s coming over. Offering her both of my hands, she takes them and pulls me up. As I’m on my feet I quickly turn her around and into my arms. Embrace her, give a kiss on her neck and leave her, making my way to Brandy.

Just as I’m right in front of her the music stops and the lights go down. It’s silent and dark for a moment. Then a new song is beginning… Elvis himself is singing “Fever” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uss7rDr3rGk )

I move my hips in rhythm of the song and sing the first words of it.

“Never how much I love you
never how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that’s so hard to bear”

While I’m singing I take her hand to my shirt and show her to pull. She does with one jerk and my shirt jumps off. Again I take her hands, put them on my breast and lead her way down to my trouser. At once she wants to open the button, but I push her away.

Blinking to her I go back to stage, shaking and waving my hips and ass. As Elvis is singing “And you know I’m gonna treat you right” I tear away my pants, showing my white briefs.

I show Sexiliscious and Blue to come on stage. As they are close to me, one on the left and one on the right side, they take my briefs…Elvis sings “Daddy, o don’t you dare…” they pull hard and I loose my briefs.
I kiss blue’s lips and lick above Sexis while my hands hide my manhood.

Again I turn around and circle my ass, slowly moving my upper body around, smiling to everyone. Take my right hand and blow kisses to the girls, then turn my body to the left side and also blow handkisses to the Ladies on this side.

"Now you've listened to my story
Here's the point that I have made
Cats were born to give chicks fever
Be it Fahrenheit or centigrade
They give you fever when you kiss them
Fever if you live and learn
Fever till you sizzle
What a lovely way to burn
What a lovely way to burn
What a lovely way to burn"

Now I show my front side, my hands on my manhood. In the moment the music stops I take away my hands…. And the lights go down.

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #321 : August 19, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »

AC DC, Elvis... nice songs... i feel good hearing so nice music and start to dance, step by step... walking to the bull machine.

I put out my t shirt... I ride the beast, and close my eyes. :)

I hear that in five seconds the beast begin to bounce and bounce, as my whole body. I grab the straps, put my legs, everything is ready, the countdown has begun. I close my eyes ... I hear background music, ever further, I'm focused, tense, feeling the air coming through the door caressing my face, my bare chest, I want this beast and I are one ... missing two seconds, one ... mechanical bull and starts dancing, soft first feel my buttocks bouncing in the saddle, it hurts, but I endure well the first 2 seconds.

Suddenly, the beast begins to throw stronger and stronger, more and more powerful, my body flies, and we are not one, we are two and one has it very, very wrong.

After six seconds, a blow to my nobler parts makes me lose my breath, loosened a bit and go flying ... for 3 seconds, my body goes in perfect harmony with the air, with the breeze coming through the door and rubs my skin, my eyes are closed, and a sharp pain through my body, my weapon to be father has been hit hard , and that hurts.

I fall to the ground for a few seconds, my breathing was choppy. These shots are painful .. I look around and I see some humor ... I think I was not the first to fall.

"JayC, get me another beer please ... and some ice, I need"

I say no to just move ... "The next time you want to bet, I prefer the pool" I say, laughing, cheerfully taking the insufferable damage I have in my balls. :)
« : August 19, 2012, 12:40:14 PM zoerink »

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #322 : August 19, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »

WOW   WOW   WOW
What GREAT night watching all the sexy guys of the Bar & Grill striping for us girls
And then watching to 7 dwarfs do there bit to
and then to have HB sing Man I Feel Like A Woman
And then Lovers GREAT strip
Not thinking the night could get any better I turn to Dutch and say " time for a strong drink" I get up from our table and walk over to Jane & Tango.
Not getting all the way to them the wooden door of the Bar opens and in from the packing lot walks a GORGEOUS face I turn and SCREAM MEDJAI and run over to him and JUMP into his open arms kissing him deep on the lips and raping my legs around his waist
Whispering in his ear "you made it my love" holding my tight I feel his hands slide down from around my back and on to my ass.
He see's Jane & Tango and carry's me over to them, Tango grad's a stole so Med an put me down. I don't Let him go keeping my arms around him as he kisses Jane and shacks Tango's hand
Pulling him back close to me again resting my head on him chest he puts an arm around me and rubs it up and down my back.
Stone ask "whats it going to be Medjai" he answers "just a beer to start with thanks" sliding my hand down his front and he starts to drink his beer
my hand goes down and stops on his belt and I try to undo it with out him feeling what i'm doing
He looks down at me and smiles "what do you think your doing" I look up "who me" and bats my eye lids and gives him my best panda eyes
"Not here my love Not stood at the bar" I stand up taking Med bye the Hand and take him off into the pool room almost closing the door behind him
I turn to Med and kiss him again "its been to long my love" kissing him deeply again i pull him over to the pool table opening my legs wide i pull Med in between them and rap my legs around him.
« : August 19, 2012, 01:43:06 PM All_for_you »

hentaiboy69

« #323 : August 19, 2012, 02:24:27 PM »

before the lights goes off for the begin of Lover performance, i move to the counter, where i order an house beer to gain some refreshment after my song. I sip it watching Lover on stage and thinking about him: at last, me and Brandy had forced him a little to join the contest, but he deserve it.....he can't know i had find out about his mistake in the first round of our little challenge: he had fail in taking the time of our ride and this is my little revenge!

But at last, he make a good performance whit the short time i gave him to prepare himself tonight! I move behind the curtain and stop him before he can reach the changing room.

"Next time, be sure to don't mess with a challenge...." i tell him, caressing his chest "anyway, you had offer to all a good show....i'm surprised!"

I kiss him on his left cheek, leaving on it a pretty mark of red lipstick. i walk away, giving him a gentle slap on his bum, then, before i'm too far from him, i turn back and smile at him

"Hope you can offer a good show in the pudding pit too.....seems you are in for it too!"

He stare at me surprised....now i'm sure he don't know about the list! eh eh! more fun will come soon, then! I leave and wave my hand to salute him and  move back to the bar, where the winner will declared soon.

« : August 20, 2012, 01:46:57 AM hentaiboy69 »

Covems
: 1688

« #324 : August 19, 2012, 04:00:00 PM »

Once again at the microphone....

What do you get when you cross a rooster with an owl?               A cock that stays up all night.                         What do you get when you cross a rooster with an M&M?                    A cock that melts in your mouth, not in your hand.

I need to make some gizmos for the BUNNY DIV, Space Patrol.... I'll be back later.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #325 : August 19, 2012, 09:12:03 PM »

(sorry for the long wait lol nothing like getting pulled away a couple of days by family coming to town and being with them and not the computer :) )

As sexi is bucking underneath me like the bull in the bar, and huging me and pulling me closer with her legs. I keep pumping her, She goes from orgasm to orgasm, and i almost loos control with her squeezing my cock. So i pull it out and pull her pussy up and starts to tonguefuck it in the same pace. In what seems to be seconds, her juices are gushing into my mouth, so much of it i barely can breath. OH fuck she is so hot.

I turn her around and lift up that beautiful behind, taking her doggy style, again starting slow but then faster and deeper. I rub a finger round that little star that seems to be winking to me, and as i hear her moan, i put a little presure on it. The top of my finger goes in.

"OOOh YES YES " I hear her shout, and while i keep pounding that pussy, i wiggle my finger so it goes a bit further and makes it a little wider.

Wrapping my legs around him tightly, I try holding him as best as I can inside me. Next, I know he is tongue fucking me and oh that feels so good. I grab his head and hold him there tightly as I quickly approach an orgasm and fill his mouth with my taste. He then flips me around and takes me like a dog.

Then I feel his finger searching and probing into my little hole, so I push back against him letting it go all the way in. He starts sliding the finger in and out making it easier and easier to slide. He then sticks a second finger in and continues to slide in and out of both holes. Rising my need even more, I rock back against him more.  Squeezing tightly against his fingers and cock as the need continues to rise within me, I rock back even harder against his body.

tangoracer

« #326 : August 20, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »

Standing with my arms around Janes waist she turns to me "look your Dutches is sat all on her own" she smile at me giggles and say's "i'm sure she would like that" as she looks at the bodge in my jeans. I look at Jane and smile "she would love it but i'm here with you my love" looking back up at me "It would be a waist to waist that thow its ok my love go over and and she if she is ok" I learn down and Kiss my great Girlfriend and walk over to my DUTCHES I keep looking back to Jane and she keeps waving her hand for me to keep going.

I reach my Dutches putting my arms around her from behind. She jumps as i hold her and turns her head and see's its her Duke holding her.She smiles up at me I kiss her cheek gently and work my way around to her soft lips she kisses me back then pulls away and looks over at Jane I look over just turning my eyes I see lots of eye movement from Jane then I feel a hand running alone my hard length in my jeans. I turn to look over at Jane gives me a devilish grin a wink and a nods of her head. With just that little look and a nod I know that Jane is happy with this.

I turn my attention back to my Dutches kissing her check again turning her around I holder close to me and can feel the heat from her newly tanned skin and whisper in her ear "can i see your white bits my sweet"
"It's not very big my Duke" she whispers back smiling  :D

Putting my arms around her and under hers I pick her up off her stole she puts her arms around my neck, raps her legs around my waist carrying her away from the front of the stage  area and into on of the side both's sitting down with her on my lap. We kiss and our hands run all over each others body's i slide my hands up under her top and cup her from breasts rubbing my palms over them making her nipples nice and hard
She fights and my jeans to undo them as she undoes them i lift my ass off the set and wriggle out of them. my cock jumps out and hits her damp panties in one move she pulls them to one side and slides her self right down to its hilt.she moans as she feels me stretch her softest silk skin lips, i roll my hips rubbing my pelvis against her clit as she takes the feeling of my cock hit every part of her inner walls.
sliding my hands round onto her ass i pull her cheeks apart on run a finger down over her tight little star
my fingers purses on it and does little circles and with a little pressure the tip of my finger goes in and her body jumps and i feel her clamp down on my cock and finger.
She kisses me deeply and moans into my mouth as i start to bounce her up and down on my cock with each bounce she hits my pelvis and bangs here clit hard down on it. I put a little more pressure on my finger and it goes in a little more  as i feel her ass relax i push my finger right in this makes her clinch my cock hard in her wet hot pussy
I push up hard as she holds me so tight I know she is close i push a second finger up into her tight ass and wiggle them deep inside her.
we match each others  thrusts and i feel hes walls tighten then relax and a wave of a massif an Orgasm rush throw her body moaning loudly as she cummms over and over . I have that feeling rush throw me  and i can't hold back any more . she looks into my eyes and knows the look slide of my cock and takes me right down into her mouth just as I explode deep into her hot mouth she sucks down hard and swallows it all down not missing a drop milking my cock and sucking my balls dry,

she comes back up and kisses me letting me taste my own love seed we kiss deeply and let our tongues dance

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #327 : August 20, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »

*cough couch*. Sorry, just getting over strep throat.  Good to be back at the bar.  Grabbing the mic from Covems...  What is better than a rose on your piano?

Tu lips on my organ.     *rim shot*

Jumping down from the stage, I see I have a customer at the bull.  Time to wind it up to see what it can do....  Hold on to your hats!

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #328 : August 20, 2012, 10:17:41 PM »

Feeling the squeeze Sexi is giving me, and the ever increasing pace she rocks back, i take my hard member out of her dripping wet love cave and move a bit over. With a gentle motion i slowly enter that other winking hole. She moans loud as i enter but then as i feel her relax and adjusting to the size being in there she starts to rock back again.

With gentle care is start to move deeper in and out, but she wiggles her ass so hard and moans for more, that i take it all the way in to the hilt. Both now rocking back and forth hard, she squeezing my cock and me slapping my balls against her pussy, and as i can no longer control my self and expolde deep in her back door, i feel her shaking and her wetness again flows freely down my legs.

She sqeeuzes every drop out of me, and while she does that she lifts herself up and turns her head back to kiss me.

"That was just what i needed darling" she is gasping.

And as we lie down in each others arms, kissing tenderly and both feel a fulfilment, there is suddenly a bang on the doors of the van. From outside we hear a voice

"You better watch out in there Chief Azrielle is back on patrol and she does not like her police equipment being used without her authorization"

We both look startled at each other and start to giggle

"We better clean up a bit and get back inside the bar" i say to sexi and as nods she starts to get her stuff, and with a final check that everything is as we found it, i close the van and we both sneak back into the bar.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69

« #329 : August 21, 2012, 02:02:12 AM »

perfect.....time to move back to work!

The strip contest is over and it's time to choose the photos to be displayed on the notice board near the counter. I'll take the camera and move to the office where Brandy had recently arranged a pc for manage orders and where she can controll all the webcam pointed on the wild bronko.

No one is in the room and this is a great news, cause i can work faster alone! The work is not complex but for sure it's boring, so soon i can start and soon i can complete it! i put out the memory stick from the camera and insert it in the pc....after few second the windows with all the file pop up on the screen......damn, 2000 shots! it will take 2 or more hour! sigh......

First step is to create a folder in the image gallery of the pc and then to create one folder for every stripper: Bear, Lover, the dwarf, Tight and all the others. Now the second step....copying all the pics in the right folder: luckily, i had write on a piece of paper the shoot number for everyone, so this part of the work is easy and it takes 3 minutes to be done. But the next part is the bored one.....i have to look all the shots and choose a max of 30 for each stripper to be printed.

Last shots i had copied were abaout Lover, so i start whit him. When i open the first one, a little surprise pop on the screen: someone had use the camera and take some photo of my performance on the stage! I watch them all and some looks good....i don't know who had make the shots, but i can use them for my self.....mmmh, looking at one, it's a bit hard to recognize me in it: the overcoat hide perfectly my body shapes and the make up i had use it's more marked then usually, but perfect for that song....eh eh! but i have no more time to stare at it, i have to move back to work!

One hour and half later, only the the folder of Bear needs to be done....at last is the biggest one, whit double or more of the shots, also because of the involvement of Brandy. At every pics who roll in front of my eyes, my mind run to our meeting in the Ice House....the strange dragon toy (maaan, i hope one day i can try it!), the warmth of his hands on my body and the wild, even if it was a bit short, encouter we have....
While those memories run in my mind, under my eyes begin to scroll the shots of him and Brandy togheter: at every shot, i feel shiver running on my body and rising little by little....i must focus on my work, but i can't....my mind is going wild and my hands glide over my body, stimulating my most sensitive parts.

I guess I'm in place of Brandy, who hands caressing me are those of Bear .... i remember the chorus of the song that i sang a little while ago "Man! I feel like a woman!" .... maybe it's just a coincidence i had choose that song or maybe it was to remember me how Bear had make me feel tonight....
« : August 21, 2012, 02:26:06 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 146  
« previous next »
: