*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1155168 )
Pafe
: 548

« #1410 : June 15, 2013, 05:40:35 AM »

Hiya's...

All my panties, I will send to you
   All my panties, darling they're for you
   All my panties, All my panties oooh
   All my panties I will send to you

I'm humming the song in my head when MoonCalf says that she is leaving.  Seems she's developed a certain itch and is going home to have her husband scratch it.

"What do you think?"  Satoire asks me.

Knowing what that means, I nod my head and tell her I'm getting tired too.  We follow Moonie and stand a step back when she pokes Covems in the back and says her goodbyes to Amy and Cove.

Satoire and I also thank the two of them for a fun time, and invite them both to chat with us anytime they see us on.  "Don't be strangers."  I say to them.

We say our goodbyes to the rest of the people in the bar, and especially to Brandybee for allowing us to wrestle Covems here.  We also thank Momma_Andrea and Lover for the song, which is still in my head, and a special thanks to Lover for coming up with the race idea.  We give them all kisses and hugs.  I want to go say something to the two officers in the spa, but think better of it.  It can wait.

As we're speaking, Covems goes up to Brandybee and spins her into that kiss.  "Can't go yet Sat."  I say, "Things look like they might get interesting." 

We stand back at watch and listen as Covems and Brandy start going through the negotiation for their bet.  Then MoonCalf comes riding up on her horse!  Flabbergasted at her stunt, we can only stare as Moonie says her piece to Covems and then rides out.

"She's sure something."  Satoire says to me.

"And how."  Is the only thing I can think of saying.

Entralled by the terms of the bet we continue watching as the mug gets turned over on Brandybee's shot and Covems smug look gets wiped out once she reveals what's in the glass. 

Cove meets the terms of the bet, by downing the shot of that horrible liquor, then we watch in amusement as he forces that kiss on Brandy.  During the course of their wrestling, her stinger is bumping things and making sparks.  We jump out of the way of it.

Finally after everything is calmed down and Covems and Amy leave, we close our coats and adjust our bunny ears, we thank everyone one more time, then Satoire and I go out of the bar and get in Satoire's little car and drive off home.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1411 : June 15, 2013, 11:46:33 AM »

I watch Covems with interest  & respect.   He drinks his Sarsparilla  and belches a few times to steel himself for  the Malort  3 measure shot in my glass.   

He offers it to me like the gentleman he is, but he knows in his heart, I was going to pass.  He salutes, mutters some words of encouragement to himself and downs it in one.

I grin at him as he turns a little green , but his sparkly handsome eyes win the day, he beats me fair and square and I gladly write my cheque to square the bet.

I hand it to Old Joe who kisses it and puts it in his cash register.

As I turn to congratulate Covems on his win,  his big muscular frame comes towards me  “ o oh”  I am in trouble.   I step back  knocking a stool over,   maybe I can reason with him ..   

Too late,  his hands are a steel grip on my shoulders  and he says  “"This is too good not to share, Onion Breath."

Then he is snogging me.  The Malorts is disgusting and I try to nip his tongue playfully , which causes him to pause.  But, he is a man on a mission and  to kiss me he intends.  His thumbs press into my cheeks causing my mouth to open and to accept his kiss. 

His masterful actions and cowboy hat, take my breath away and I feel myself respond.  His  kiss, is slobbery,  Malortish,  slightly lipsticky and very very hot!!!

My hands flatten on his muscular chest and my legs go weak and my tail sparks.  My right leg curls up in a swoon, like in the old movies.  :o

Then he releases me , grinning.  He expects  a slap, but ...  what a  kiss!!!..  and my brain is still struggling for air.  :P

He drinks his remaining Sarsparilla and nods  to me, smiling.  He turns to his Amy and reminds her of their  break away to somewhere nice.

They say their good byes and as he passes me,  he gives me his hat, plonking it on my head.  His cheeky grin and wink makes me smile.

“ Hey Cove, “  He pauses with his arm round  Amy.  “ You’ll need these “  and I throw him a pack of  wriggleys  spearmint gum.    He catches them  deftly still grinning and  I take a bottle of Champagne to give to Amy.  “ Thank you for being a good sport.  Enjoy your trip girl.... and come back soon”  hugging  her.

And with that, they leave the bar & jump into Covems truck.

Pafe & Satoire also decide it’s time to go.  They also do the rounds and we grin and hug each other. 
“ Come back soon “  I tell them,  “ We have the “ Cocks & Roses “  band playing here soon. It’s going to be another great night"  They move on to the next person to say good bye to.....

I return to Lover and buy him a drink...  “ So what was this idea  you had so Covems could beat my ass... “  I tease him and we both burst out laughing....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #1412 : June 15, 2013, 12:06:38 PM »

As Brandy is buying me a drink I tease her "You still have money left? Good to know" I wink “ So what was this idea  you had so Covems could beat my ass... “ Brandy asks. "Well... now we never will know" I grin and we both burst out laughing.
"We should tell our friends about Secret Summer" I tell her. "Yes".
Take a pen and write on the sign:

Secret Summer event coming soon... read the newspaper and listen to our radio for more infos"

I ask "What do you think - shall we start another crazy game here?" "You have another idea, I can see it in your eyes" she answers laughing. "Sure!"
I move closer, whispering what I'm thinking about...

Stone
: 1842

« #1413 : June 15, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »

I lean over to Jayc and kiss his cheek. It was fun watching all the shinanigans,  snogging Covems and watching the girls tease him about teasing them.  And then watching him taste Jayc’s Mallorts.   Some of the girls say good bye. I hug & kiss them, hoping they will all be back soon.

I ask Old Joe if he still has his Old Beetle juice top hat. He nods and throws it to me. Jayc laughs when I perch it on my head.  “ What are you up to now?  “ He asks.

“ Oh I just feel like singing “  I reply and kiss him on the lips.  He smiles at me and  says  “ looking forward to it”  I must look a little weird in a top hat & racoon costume but the booze in my system makes me think its totally cool.

I walk over to the  Country Boys and ask them to play.  I go to the mic  on stage & begin to sway as the intro starts ....

Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman! Lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg

Man! I feel like a woman,
Lets go girls.

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
AAAA
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel, way i feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel

Is the prerogative to have a little fun, fun, fun

Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel

O oh oh 
I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman !!!

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #1414 : June 15, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »

Standing behind Covems, I watched closely as him and Brandy carried out their little challenge. There was a couple of gasping and "taking you the edge of your seat" moments throughout. Whether it be Cove downing the Malort three measure shot in Brandy's glass, or him turning a little green afterwards, or even the snog itself.

I suddenly feel a familiar push against my shoulder. As I begin turn to face Covems, "You know one of these days, you and your shoulder---" I trail off.

"The truck's packed," he says to me, cutting me off "wanna get out of here?"

*Wanna get out of here?* That phrase echos in my mind as a bright smile forms on my face. Our eyes meet and his gaze has another one of those "butterflies forming in stomach" effects on me.

I nod saying "Yes", as thoughts in my mind scream *Hell Yes!*

He takes my arm into his and we make our way out the bar, bidding adieu to everyone. Passing by Brandy at the bar, Cove plonks his hat down onto her head. She thoughtfully hands us a pack of wriggleys  spearmint gum and a champagne bottle. We air kiss and hug goodbye, before finally making our way to Cove's truck.

We get to the truck, and he opens the door for me... and with another sweeping bow he says... "Your carriage, m'lady."  He helps me in and shuts the door. Leaning in through the window, I plant a kiss on his cheek. 

Getting to the drivers side, he pulls out a new hat. As he places it on his head and climbs in, he says "I love putting on a new hat, Sweets." Our eyes remained fixed on one another as he goes on, "It's like putting on new underwear..."

I chuckle as he puts the truck in gear and we're off. My hand grazes over his, our fingers interlocked, as we drive on to our destination.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1415 : June 16, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »

Feeling my Pets body tremble as I push deep into my Pets sweet tight entrance. Feeling her start to move in time with my slow deep thrusts to get the most pleasure from my hard shaft sliding deeper and deeper into her. With slow deep thrusts letting my Pet feel my weight as Aa low deep growl leaves my lips. I feel my Pet's body react as my growl fills her ears, feeling her push back against my as she hears it.

I start to thrust a little faster and harder becoming more wild thrusting deeper and deeper into my Pet letting my thrusts move her body pressing her into her fuck buddy. My growl grows deeper and loader as my thrusts become more wild

Feeling my Pet pushing hard back against my and her sweet entrance tightening and twitching around my shaft I know she was ready to cumm Pressing my weight down into my sweet Pet's body pressing her down deep into her fuck buddy. I lean down over my Pet and look down onto Stray her mouth wide open her eyes tight closed and load moans leaving her red lips I know she was close to.

I hear my Pet whisper "Sorry"  hearing this I push down hard holding my Pets Hardness deep inside her fuck buddy'e hungry wet Pussy. I feel my Pets entrance clamp tight around my shaft and hear her sweet moan.

I know that sweet sound and her body goes limp as the strength leave her, feeling her collapse down onto her buddy I thrust down hard making my Pet's body move with each thrust letting both the girls under me feel my power my strength. Hearing them both moaning I push down hard and EXPLODE deep inside my Pet filling her inner being with jet after jet of my hot burning seed.

I lean down over my Pet and her fuck buddy Stray kissing her red lips our tongues dance with each other I move back and kiss my Pet's neck and suck her ear lop

"It's time my pet....." I take a quock breath "my dungeon wait us......" I whisper in her ear

I watch her look over to Mrsex and Sexi

"Bring them with us, Master......I want to thanks them for the nice ceremony!" she asks

"yes Yes my Pet" I answer her "and Stray"

"Of course you can come too, if you want...." She say turning to Stray

Pulling slowly out of my Pet I watch her stand and walk naked but for her collar over to the lockers and come back with a bathrobe for each of us. Watching her walking around the room naked handing out the robes  stand and she helps me put my robe on. She kneels on the floor in front of me with her eyes down.

I look over at mrsex and sexi put there robes on and I turn to Stray as she lays with her eyes still closed and her hand between her legs
"Are you coming with use Stray"

Looking down on my Pet "Leash" I say in a sharp voice "In my pocket" I point at my jeans
She get up and brings it straight back and kneels holding her leash up to me taking it from her hands I clip it on her collar.

"Stand" I order and stop taking the rode of the bed I rest it over my naked Pets body "Its cold in the ice house my Pet"

I walk out of the spa with the leash over my shoulder with my Pet following my with her robe open over her shoulders. We walk slowly throw the bar to the pool room and into the tunnels ................

sexilicious
: 2755

« #1416 : June 16, 2013, 02:39:56 PM »

Hearing the invitation to join Tango and HB in the dungeon for a thank you for the ceremony, I couldn't help but smile and accept the robe offered to me.  Wrapping the robe around my body and tightening the sash, I stand up and follow the others as we head to the dungeon and more fun.

Lover
: 10350

« #1417 : June 16, 2013, 03:27:18 PM »

Just as I whispered my idea we notice Stone getting on stage. She is singing "Man! I Feel Like A Woman! and we all can see she really is feeling. Her wonderful voice is made for this song and with each cell of her body she is proving it. It's a great song and she is performing it even better than the wonderful Shania Twain does. And her costume is much better... never seen a girl singin this song with a top hat and a racoon costume :D

Everyone applauds (ok almost everyone... hb, tango and sexi are leaving, mrsexlover and stray seem to think about) and want stone another song to sing. But she leaves stage, going back to jayc.

I hurry to stage, take the micro and remember everyone to join the first AChat Village Lottery and tell them about the next event: Secret Summer. Looking serious to everyone I say: "You know you HAVE to join. It's not allowed to not join!!! Oh, as we're talking about summer...
What do you call six weeks of rain in Scotland?  Summer!"

I leave stage and go back to Brandy - we have to talk about my idea now.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #1418 : June 16, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »

I take a robe as HB gives it to meand puts it on, then follows Sexi's ass wich she is shaking as we walk. As we walk i turn to Tango.

"I know you and HB have something planned and all but i don't think i can stay any longer then a hour or so, Chief Pafe needs me back in the Crimelab in the morning"

"No problem my friend" Tango says "We will make sure that you be on time for work"

With that asurance i follow them knowing it will be ok.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1419 : June 17, 2013, 02:22:52 AM »

After Master had clip the leash on my collar, we walk out the SPA and move along the main room of the B&G, where i hear Stone singing "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!", one of my favourite song, but i don't have the time to enjoy er performance.....even if i had walk half naked in the B&G, this time is a little different: it's the first time i have a collar around my neck, clear sign of my submission to my Master, but the really and a bit unconfortable thing is the leash......i'm not used to it and i feel embarassed walking in the crowd, who turn to look at me. I bow my head, tring to hide it to don't show my face turning red, till we reach the poll room and we enter the secret passage for the Ice House.

Our foot steps echo in the empty hall.....i start to feel more relaxed, but the anxiety remains: it's my first time as a sub afterall and even if i had seen some "show" with Alan in past, this time i'll gonna be the actress and not a simple watcher. Then, we stop in front of the door of Master's dungeon....

He open it and the dungeon is now revealed to our eyes.....

Continue in the Ice House
« : June 17, 2013, 02:40:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1420 : June 17, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »

As jmc thrust into me on last time deeply, he arched his back looking up at the starry sky as I felt a gush of his juices filling me. We both collapsed in complete ecstasy. I rest my head upon his right arm,and grabbed his hand.  And as his left arm draped across me, his hand grabbing my hand and our fingers entwined, he kisses the back of my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. I was easily getting lost in this moment, and emotions was rushing inside as he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

We were laying close together when we heard a commotion, it looked as if everyone was leaving. We laid there for a moment, and he says to me, "well bunny this has been a wonderful night!!!  Would you care to come back to my place to clean up, and have a night cap in my nice king size bed?" as he nuzzled his face next to mine, poking his bottom lip out and making puppy dog eyes.  I raised my head to look back at him, and laughed.  I reached back and kissed him passionately on his pouting lips and nibbling his bottom lips as I pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. He big smile came across his face, as he jumped up and reached down to help me up. I grabbed his hands  after I tied the front of my shirt back up.
Still feeling tipsy I fell into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, as I reached up and kissed him deeply once more.

"Woohoo, everyone look jcm and bunny still going at it.." someone shouted as they came out of the bar.  Another person shouted, " K-I-S-S-I-N-G... la la la la"  as their voice fainted out as they got further away.  Jcm responded as giving 2 thumbs up, but his hand quickly returned to my waist as i started, to laugh.  He said, "Come on baby lets go!"  as he playfully smacked my ass. He wrapped his arm around my neck and I slid my arm around his waist holding on to his hand  as we made our way back to his car. He open'd the door as a complete gentleman would do.  As I settled in the front seat of his car, he ran around the backside of his car, to the drivers door, before he got to it I reached over the seat and open'd the door for him.  He got  in looked over at me and smiled that smile that just drives me wild, "Bunny I will be right back there is one thing I have to give Brandy before we go."  I looked at him with my eyes half closed, "Ok, I will be right here!" he grabbed a jacket from the backseat and covered me with it kissed me gently on my forehead and again reminded me, "Be right back" as he scurried inside to find Brandy.
« : June 18, 2013, 11:17:52 AM SnowBunny78 »

Daveoh
: 51

« #1421 : June 17, 2013, 07:42:21 PM »

Finally finding my way to the bar and grill I push open the door and step inside. A wall of sounds and smells assault my senses. Hmmm i think, a plate of BBQ and a cold beer would hit the spot.

I order my meal and pick up a cold one and find a booth and sit down and look around the room. In one corner i thought i caught the sound of two people cumming to a final conclusion, I grin to myself and wonder what sort of bar this is, then i over hear someone say something about a dungeon, maybe this is a bar i could grow to like.

My meal arrives and i chow down keeping one eye on those in the bar and any new arrivals...

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #1422 : June 18, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »

Sitting on Freddie's Lap rolling my hips still feeling him deep inside my hot sex as we watch the races. And the Girls all kissing Coverms tied to the chair
I turn to Freddie Just as Stone comes onto to the stage and sings a great song "I Fill Like A WOMEN" with a big smile "do you feel like this woman" I whisper in his ear. I grind my hips down onto his lap and whisper  "I feel like this Man"
Turning my head I see Tango in a bath robe with HB on a leash and her robe open to show her naked body they a closely followed by Sexi and Mr sex both in matching Spa robes. We watch as they head into the pool room.

I look into Freddie's eyes and smile a devilish smile. Lifting myself off my man's lap and take his hand "Come with me my Lover" I pull him up not giving him time to put himself away. Drag him throw the bar and into the spa I see Stray laying naked and fast asleep on one of the massage beds taking a couple of towels I cover her up to keep her warm.

Turn back to my man still with his hard cock standing out of his trousers I walk back over to him and take him in my hand. Gently rubbing my hand along his lovely hard shaft I step back from him and start to undo his shirt and sliding it off his shoulders uncovering his chest. I run my hand down over his firm muscular chest down over his nipples circling them with my finger tips letting my nails scratch them gently. Letting my nails drag down over his stomach  to the top of his trousers and undo the button on them.

I slowly run my hands down his legs pulling his trousers down with them as I get to my knees I pull him trousers right down and let him step out of them. running my hands back up his legs I pull his boxers down the same way. I look up and smile, gently take his shaft in my hand I move closer and take him into my mouth slowly taking him in deeper and deeper then sliding it back out of my mouth. Letting my tongue stay on the tip of his cock and running my tongue around its tip then licking down the underside of his shaft and and softly take his balls into my mouth and suck on the one at a time.

Taking him back deep into my mouth again deeper this time letting my man feel my throat with the tip of his cock and then sliding nearly right out then back down. Feeling his hands take hold of my head and feeling his hips move and start to slide his cock deeper into my mouth and throat. feeling my man take control of my head I know his getting ready to fill my mouth. I push him back and stop his movements "Not yet not" I say.

I stand and take his hand and lead him to the hot tub and turn on the bubbles as he gets in I step from the tub standing back from the tub I start to strip slowly sliding my top off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor next is my bra turning my back to Freddie and cover my breasts with my hands slowly i turn around removing my hands one at a time.
Undoing my skirt it falls to the floor and I step out of it kicking off my boots I turn my back again hooking my thumbs in my panties I bend over and slide them down showing my ass to Freddie and looking back over my shoulder seeing him smile I stand and walk over to the tub and slide into the hot water and move back onto his lap........
« : June 22, 2013, 12:40:27 PM tangoJane »

old_goat
: 450

« #1423 : June 18, 2013, 06:00:23 PM »

Has been a while since I have been in the bar. Wander in and find lots of fun happening and since i like a little peace and quiet I keep moving into the spa. There is not much going on here but the room is not empty.
Tangojane waves me over to Stray resting on a message table. She seems to be comfortable so I offer to give her a gentle massage. Her only response is a sigh and she rolls on her stomach.
This is fine with me and I collect a bottle of warm oil from the cart. Checking the temperature with my inter arm I find it perfect. I move to Stray's feet and begin.
Pouring some oil into one hand then transferring some to the other the scene is set. My hands take her right foot and begin to gently apply the oil. Then to work it into her skin thoroughly. When it is fully spread I begin a deep message working all the muscles and joints. The only response from Stray is a low moan. More oil and I move to the other foot and repeat the process.
This finished I move to the calf of the right leg. Beautiful, I think to myself. The oil makes her skin soft and smooth as fine silk. This is such a pleasure to be giving this service to such a beautiful woman. As I finish the left calf I decide to move to Stray's head.
I move the towel down a little to uncover her upper back. Her form is perfect and without blemish. More oil on my hands and I start on the shoulders, one hand on each one. She is so relaxed the feeling is heaven. No stress to fight to get to the deep muscles. I work the shoulders from the neck out to the upper arms quickly.
Now I add more oil and begin on her upper back. Carefully I work with each vertebrate and outward to the ribs then move down to the next. Stray is waking a little now and is wondering what is happening. I explain that it is only a message nothing more.
She raises up and ............

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1424 : June 18, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »

Jcm comes running out to the car laughin' his ass off with the big beautiful smile. He had me laughin' to myself and I didn't even  know what he did. He got into the car. Reached over and kissed me gently, "Are you ready to go home Bunny?"  I looked at him and said, "well of course sweetie, I think a lil R&R is what we both need after tonight."  He agreed.  "So what did you give Brandy?" I asked.  He started laughing and he told me, "Well  I gave her a peek, she always wondered about my Scottish heritage, so I quickly lifted my loin cloth and showed her.  I laughed out loud, and said "Wow what did Brandy have to say?"  He replied, "Nothing, I think she was in shock for a moment, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left."    I shook my head, " you are one crazy man... "  He smiled, "yeah maybe just a lil!"  as he we back out and started to head to his place for a lil relaxation and some rest.

:D

: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 146  
« previous next »
: