*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Messages
« previous next »
: [1]
: Messages  ( 3928 )
Covems
: 1688

« : July 14, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »

Hello AChat  :D

The next time youse guys (<--- jersey accent) are updating the "in game" message system, I have a request.  Do you know how when you first log on to the game and the systems loads in, there are messages and relationship requests waiting?

... well... for me... there really aren't that many messages... and never any relationship requests (except from the ones cancelling).  Okay... enough of that... here is my request:

Could you... would you... please make it possible to lock the messages to avoid accidently deleting them? 

I know... I'm probably the only one who saves their messages like that and Covems is only a pawn in the game of AChat, but I would greatly appreciate being able to save them from my own foolishness and quick trigger finger.

Thanks for listening

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : July 14, 2012, 07:31:14 AM »

there was some questions like this yet and i think someone gave a solution to save your messages , but i dont remember in witch topic  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : July 14, 2012, 09:39:37 AM »

MMM I've done it too Covems and was gutted... thing is, mines gone forever... hes not here anymore .

So glad you got yours back .... and more besides.   ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hehe )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : July 14, 2012, 09:41:48 AM »

Covems,

I have had the same question. Currently it is only possible to have 20 'open' messages in your inbox. Unfortunately the messages are not able to be copied+pasted. I personally missed out on a lot of messages because my inbox was full. I have saved messages as well, but decided at some point to delete them.

As far as I know, they have limited the amount of messages to 20, in order to keep server space to a minimum. As they are stored on their servers and not on your own computer. A solution would be if the sent messages were stored on your own hard drive. Only re-installing or deleting AChat would jeopardize the messages then.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 14, 2012, 11:59:15 AM »

They could increase the number for paying members and add a "save-button". Or at least give us the chance to copy them.
It should be possible and rather easy to do and will be another way to get more prem members.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: