*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  workshop thread "Deep Passion" reworking the missionary pose
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: workshop thread "Deep Passion" reworking the missionary pose  ( 24211 )
Slut

« #15 : September 13, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »

Totally agree that it needs way deeper penetration and as it is right now its really not much as there is almost no penetration. So yes to better deeper and more passionate missionary!
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : September 13, 2012, 01:15:12 PM »

For me , i dont mind if they update this pose , we will not have it ( the update i mean )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adrena1in
: 1

« #17 : January 06, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »

Being a bit of an old-timer, and one relatively inexperienced in matters of a sexual nature, I was quite keen to get the good old-fashioned Missionary position...it's my favourite in real life...but it's bar far the worst one I've seen on AChat.  Hardly any penetration, very few additional options on the pose.  Anyone else feel the same?

Oh, and hi all...this is my first post here.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #18 : January 06, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »

the Missionary SUCKS.

Use "At the Wall"  and turn off the room then rotate the people and pretend that is missionary.  ;D ;D ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #19 : January 06, 2013, 05:37:42 PM »

I have to agree with both posts and think the legs up pose is also a good alternative.

jayc
: 1600

« #20 : January 06, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »

we like using the defenseless woman pose, ignore the handcuffs and its hot missionary style fun with lots to do to keep it interesting
Kingdustin
: 598

« #21 : January 06, 2013, 07:05:12 PM »

Momma_andrea thats nice Idea, I may try it next time. lol....and yes i do agree Missionary is indeed a crappy  pose. All the starting poses  lack luster. It would be nice If Achat redesign them.

and Welcome to the forum Adrena1in, try look around and see if anything catches  your eye there are a lot of thing to see here and please introduce your self here if you like.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html
« : January 06, 2013, 07:08:28 PM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #22 : January 06, 2013, 07:26:27 PM »

i agree with all of you , but before redesigning this pose , maybe it could be better to hmmm lets say give few MM or SS poses and maybe even some MS . Will be a good idea too to give to all orientations the reworking yet made in MF poses  ;)
« : January 07, 2013, 02:28:20 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Kingdustin
: 598

« #23 : January 06, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »

well thats true, it was only wish full thinking. the odds of the redesigning the poses, is very low. I do agree with you Rukya, i rather have other poses added to the other orientation first.   

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : January 06, 2013, 09:33:11 PM »

Hi ya  Adrena1in    Welcome To this mad World of the Forum.  Thank you for posting. Hope you find the below information useful.

Please, Have a browse around and post more of your ideas and views.  If you want a bit of fun and laughter, go check out the Secret Santa & sign up for Secret Valentine  if it floats your boat,  :o...  More volunteers , the more fun   ::)

The missionary pose upgrade is one of the suggestions up for voting   in  MF   Vote for your favourite pose  , also in this section.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2056.15.html

And its been discussed in another topic, please see below in case you wish to add anything more to the ideas  :)

See   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1781.0.html

Forum  Homepage / Discussions about Sex / Woman with Man /   Workshop thread, Deep passion, reworking the Missionary  Possession.     (On    Page 2 )

Have fun now  ;D

« : January 06, 2013, 09:44:02 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #25 : January 07, 2013, 03:17:44 AM »

Welcome Adrena1in,

welcome to ur little place of big fun and new ideas.

To be honest, the pose is not the best but there are worse. But each pose can be improved and as Brandy has written , especially about this we have some ideas. Please add your thoughts. The more details we collect, the easier it is for the A-Team to make it.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #26 : January 07, 2013, 04:14:20 AM »

First off all, a warm welcome to Adrena1in is in the way! WELCUM!

and then.......it's not only about action, but about the animation too! too mechanical sometimes, but i think this is a common problem with the first poses released in AChat. Now animation looks better, so why don't they try to rework the oldest one too!?

I really hope this new year will add something really interessing in AChat!

Covems
: 1688

« #27 : January 08, 2013, 09:57:52 AM »

I can certainly understand why it's so bland.  The trial ones are all rather bland, my guess is they don't want to give away too much for free.  Utilizing other positions in place of the missinary one works, and Robot Girl really likes using legs up. 

I'm kind of hoping they come out witha Missionary 2, completely reworked.  That would enable them to keep the trial one for the demos.

Almost forgot my manners!!  Welcome to the Forum Adrena1  ;D

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Patricia1975
: 385

« #28 : January 08, 2013, 10:13:51 AM »

Hi sweeties.as the missionary pose, im dissapointed too, it could be much much better.
Missionary are one of my favourites, but i dont use it here much ,cause its poor and very limited.

Big Kiss to all Achat Fans

Beijos Grandes a todos os fans do Achat.

Yours....Patricia

Vossa ....Patricia :-*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #29 : January 09, 2013, 07:07:03 AM »

Hey there Adrena1in, i definitely second your opinion! as other people said already a lot of sensual options are missing which we would think of in rl for example :(, still enjoy your time here - lets keep our fingers crossed and hope the achat-dev team listens :)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: