*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Room sound effects
« previous next »
: [1]
: Room sound effects  ( 3643 )
naughtyany
: 30

« : July 20, 2012, 11:12:01 PM »

I have an idea that I think could be added to all the rooms without changing a thing and at very little cost. From what I saw online royalty free professional quality sound effects are very low in cost. Just add them to the music. First the obvious sounds. To the penthouse add the sounds of a big city at night to match the view. To the yacht adds the sounds of a harbor. To the cabin add the sounds of a remote and private cabin in the winter. Something that could be used with any of the rooms. The sounds of a party going on just the other side of the door. You snuck off to a bed room for some hot sex. Is the cabin really remote or part of a busy ski resort? As you’re pressed back up to the wide open window anyone could walk or go skiing by. The yacht could use the party sounds or maybe it’s docked in a busy harbor with other ships and people nearby.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : July 21, 2012, 05:14:58 AM »

good idea , but about the yatch it is not near a harbor i think  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : July 21, 2012, 05:56:04 AM »

naughtyany, this is not something new, but i'm glad someone is refreshing the idea!

I think Rukya is right about the yatch, probabily it's in open sea.

naughtyany
: 30

« #3 : July 21, 2012, 12:08:05 PM »

Well that's kind of my point with a simple change in background sound you can change where the yacht seems to be.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
Slut

« #4 : July 21, 2012, 12:58:44 PM »

I love this whole idea too and hope it gets added to AChat soon!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: