*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sitting Doggy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sitting Doggy 249 A$... price to Wow factor?
***** OMG OMG WORTH it   -10 (43.5%)
**** An excellent add   -10 (43.5%)
*** Good... but not worth the price   -1 (4.3%)
** Eh... there are better choices in value   -0 (0%)
* Not worth it (choose this  you better explain)   -2 (8.7%)
: 18

: Sitting Doggy  ( 10632 )
Bear
: 3856

« : July 27, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »

well preference was to see others get new poses... but Review I must

Sitting doggy...
Unfortuenately my test partner did not have the upgrade for the pose... I could still poke around from my side however...  :D
Robot Girl didn't have the options either... note to self: exit room if called away in RL... my god how long was I in there with Robot Girl... must have been a good pose to take that time.

Male options:
Quick action
lick pussy
massage breasts  mmm love her facial on this...
slap ass
anal action intereesting variation in action... slow shallow poking... nicely done....
rub clit
bigger movement
finger anus
legs on back elabore transition from the pose to  resetting the legs onto her back so she can press down and ride..
lift hips (hers)
jerk off
fondle back... IMO the weakest ... somthing seems off in the motions. but nice to have a fondle there of slow caresses

a couple of faces...

Female:
To follow... lack of her update prohited the exploration. Perhaps one of the ladies can add their side.

compared to the exisitng reverse cowgirl... no doubt this much better... actions are much more realistic....

« : July 27, 2012, 11:51:22 AM Bear »

christinak
: 142

« #1 : July 27, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »

Like this one.  Very sexy.  Can't wait to use it  ;D

Female Options

Massage Breast
Rub Clit
Hip Circle
Hand Job
Legs on Shoulder
Bend Forward
Slap Ass
Rub Pussy
Squat
Finger Asshole
Fondle Leg
Lick Feet
Pleasure Face x2

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Bear

« #2 : July 27, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »

clearly could use a deep passionate kiss.. which might have acheived one of the more passionate and erotic ones from this position.. leaning back against him   :P... turned partly into him with a  "snog" ... (repeating so a certain Brit can understand)

snog... really?... ::)

Bear

« #3 : July 27, 2012, 03:19:44 PM »

AND get this....
no deafualt cum action...
Males Cum where they  unfortuneate the females deafult

that pose selected ,,,,including ANAL
This is a first....
« : July 27, 2012, 03:37:08 PM Bear »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : July 27, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »

Highly recommend this one.  mmmmm.   I concur a nice snog would have been nice  or a still hold where the guy can lean his head or cheek into the girls back, getting their breath back, after that sated moment .. enjoying the afterglow...  big sigh mmmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : July 27, 2012, 04:35:40 PM »

Unfair to Females!

I have tried it with Robot Boy and I'm frankly disappointed...........

Maybe it would be better with a "real" partner......, but at last a move towards NOT defaulting a base pose when orgasm comes. Shame we girls can't have it too..

Come on Tom! Work your magic . xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : July 27, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »

hmmm i suppose i will not renew my premium membership if it continue . And i <ill stop to buy in shop as long as only FM have poses

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #7 : July 27, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »

okies... took this for a test drive...

O M G ! teeheehee... now, the only thing left to fix is the default female orgasm pose...

Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
naughtyany
: 30

« #8 : July 28, 2012, 12:33:05 PM »

[I got to try it last night. Awesome pose I love it. Very hot! :)/size]

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
sexilicious
: 2755

« #9 : July 28, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »

and another pose i'll have to add to my try it out list. lol i better start rooming more again so i can find out what all the poses are like and the ones i've forgotten

naughtyany
: 30

« #10 : July 28, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »

The breast squeezing action is really hot. It’s kind of rough but not too much and watching a guy cum while I do hip circles is incredible.

I work in a clinic that treat’s men with erections lasting more the 4 hours. We use only natural methods. :)
West69
: 123

« #11 : July 29, 2012, 12:13:42 PM »

well preference was to see others get new poses... but Review I must

Sitting doggy...
Unfortuenately my test partner did not have the upgrade for the pose... I could still poke around from my side however...  :D
Robot Girl didn't have the options either... note to self: exit room if called away in RL... my god how long was I in there with Robot Girl... must have been a good pose to take that time.

Male options:
Quick action
lick pussy
massage breasts  mmm love her facial on this...
slap ass
anal action intereesting variation in action... slow shallow poking... nicely done....
rub clit
bigger movement
finger anus
legs on back elabore transition from the pose to  resetting the legs onto her back so she can press down and ride..
lift hips (hers)
jerk off
fondle back... IMO the weakest ... somthing seems off in the motions. but nice to have a fondle there of slow caresses

a couple of faces...

Female:
To follow... lack of her update prohited the exploration. Perhaps one of the ladies can add their side.

compared to the exisitng reverse cowgirl... no doubt this much better... actions are much more realistic....

As always, TY for your efforts in making this a better game, and in your review of pose.

PS You owe Robot Girl a gift. perhaps some  WD40?  ;D
jondas

« #12 : August 02, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »

Great addition

Loved the way to sit and knead the partner's bum as she rides. Very realistic bigger movements but tough angle for anal; need to have a flexy member to meet it :)
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #13 : March 23, 2021, 04:51:41 PM »

Norwich and partner completed a review in 2012 for "The Achat Tattler" here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... > The AChat Tattler
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.msg36314.html#msg36314

Below is an updated review in case anything more has been added since and now includes a star rating.
It's always nice to have more than one review to read before deciding on whether to part with your cash and buy it in the shop.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 74. Sitting Doggy:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action. It can be found in the "From Behind" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Quick action
2. Lick pussy (Hot)
3. Slap Ass
4. Massage Breasts (Hot)
5. Anal action (penetration by only top part of dick)
6. Rub clit
7. Bigger movement
8. Finger Asshole (Using wet thumb)
9. Legs on her back (Strange)
10. Lift hip
11. Jerk off
12. Fondle back (Strange)
13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Massage Breast
2. Rub Clit
3. Hip Circle (Not a grind)
4. Handjob
5. Legs on Shoulders
6. Bend Forward (Hot)
7. Slap Ass
8. Rub Pussy
9. Squat (Very Hot)
10. Finger Asshole
11. Fondle Leg (His)
12. Lick Feet (His)
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

A nice pose that can be a steady and relaxing fuck. He sits on the floor as his lady rolls back and forth on his cock. It can be used as slow and sensuous coupling or a fast and hard fuck. There are a good mix of actions to do both. “Lick pussy” & “Squatt” (hers) is extremely hot. There is an anal fuck but only with a partial insertion of the top part of the cock. There are a couple of strange actions, identified above.  It is a nice pose to own but no kiss to enjoy.  4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “A very hot doggy pose with many hot actions.  Misses the mark with no kiss on either the Male or Female actions.  A must have but still only giving it 4 Stars for no kiss.”

* * * * 4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: