*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Give us the control!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Give us the control!  ( 4515 )
FateInfinity
: 51

« : August 02, 2012, 07:53:42 AM »

Hello, here i am back, with some ideas.
A was thinking about achat and i thought it misses something very important in sex: the active interaction with the partner. I don't mean the chat interaction, this is interesting: sex in achat with a partner who is unable to have a good chat is very boring.
When i talk about active interaction i mean physical interaction, body interaction. What? What ? What? This silly girl wants to have body contact across internet?  ;D
No I don't.
But I was thinking about something that gives to the partners a feedback of their actions. This is my idea:
Two MODES:
1. Normal mode (the one currently used in ACHAT)
2. Interactive mode
In interactive mode when you click both mouse buttons and move mouse up and down or left and right, the avatar moves according, penetrating or releasing. When the user doesn't move the mouse the avatar continue its animation but slower and less... strong, less dynamic.
Moving mouse faster and faster make the animation faster and faster and increase the level of excitement. Slowing the mouse movements will slow down the animation and decrease the level of excitement.
This can be done adding joystick support too and giving a feedback to who uses force feedback joystick or joypads. Faster my partner moves its mouse/joystick, stronger is the force feedback that I get.

Next step could be to design special... joysticks/devices for Achat users.....  ::)

Ok, bye bye.

Your Fate.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 02, 2012, 08:10:02 AM »

Wow, Fate.......you are back and i can see it!

Your suggestion is a big (or better say titanic!) change in the Achat interface system! Aaaaaand, let me say this, a little not practice in some certain moment, if you all know what i mean...  ::)

Surely, more controll on the action can be really nice, the problem is how to have it....

FateInfinity
: 51

« #2 : August 02, 2012, 08:15:44 AM »

Ciao Henty (can i call you Henty?)

I know it is a massive improvement, i know it is not really easy to do while ... busy in something else, I know it is not the most useful thing, but it is a funny i think, sometime. And a button to switch the mode can give the users the choice to use normal achat or "move-that-f***n-mouse-inside-meeeee" mode.
I think it can be funny to drive the action like a sort of game. Giddap! Faster, faster!!! yeaah.

;D

This won't stop users to use the normal way switching back to it.

And moreover it will allow achat to start a new merchandise of real life interactive toys.
 ::)

Well ok, i am almost joking but who know? Is this the future of cybersex?
« : August 02, 2012, 08:17:21 AM FateInfinity »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : August 02, 2012, 08:23:29 AM »

Oh wellllll............Henty....lol! not so bad at last! eh eh!

Just as your name said....if fate want it, it will happend!  ;D

Bear
: 3856

« #4 : August 02, 2012, 11:09:01 AM »

Incorporation of online use of sex toys is already filtering into sites. Here... mmmmmmm

it's a very good suggestion that might merge well when they do offer it.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : August 02, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »

i know the hmmm lets call it "internet physical sex" exist some toys are linkeable in the computer to vibrate following the action . But in achat , i'm not sure it could work correctly .

Imagine you room with a furious who dont do sex in an other way than put the speed bar to the max . You broke your dildo in one room lol  ;D

Ps : Did i say vibrate ?  Pps : Did i say dildo ?!!

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : August 03, 2012, 03:45:41 AM »

Fate
When i talk about active interaction i mean physical interaction, body interaction. What? What ? What? This silly girl wants to have body contact across internet?   ;D    No I don't.
Why not?  ;D

Just as bear I also know it's possibe. I'm thinking about free using of toys (and not just the dildo we have so far)... good idea Fate :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: