*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Site Advertizing on Profiles
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Site Advertizing on Profiles  ( 15100 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : July 16, 2010, 04:05:02 AM »

I agree it's about as tacky as it gets.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : July 18, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »

Some people think, if you don't have to buy it (or if it's cheap) there is no quality. If you increase the price, suddenly you are able to sell your dead stock. Strange, but so people are.

There are only two ways to stop those whores:
1.) Apollo said it, make it against TOS and consistently ban such people
2.) Ignore, ignore, ignore

I have to admit, I don't pay for fun. So I am not interested in those girls. I also don't take care of them. There are enough nice and friendly people.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : July 18, 2010, 08:46:03 AM »

K, I have to poke ;) at this a bit.

Really who cares.  They don't bother or annoy me in one bit.  (Now I don't mean to be cruel here to ppl that buy) If your dumb enough to buy, then you deserve what you get.  You have a lot of ppl here who you can meet and don't have to pay for it.  You even have ppl who just want to hit it and leave, if that is what you are looking for.  Honestly the ppl who advertise themselves as whores saves me whole lot of time in building a friendship. Now the only time I think anyone should step in this is when someone is taken for a ride.  Also if the seller is offering pics of themselves for A$, other than that let them whore themselves.  Really you can't stop it anyway, you can band it, all that will do is take it underground.  Ignore them like you would a bully.   
Bear
: 3856

« #18 : July 18, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »

Number 2 is the easiest that we as users can employ,...I am quite frankly taken by the increased numbers who are requesting such "donations".

Your first line reminds me of an instance when I bought a new recliner, I had no room to store the old one and took it front with a "free" sign on it,.. sat thee for 2 days, no one wanted it,...friend remarked to put a for sale sign on it for $50,...which I did, it was gone by the next morning,...though never paid for.

bouli

« #19 : July 18, 2010, 12:11:02 PM »

Sinnnn:
One thing worth mentioning is that we still have an abundance of men compared to women and far more bisexual women than men, making it really hard for a guy to get any kind of response from the overly busy ladies. Adding to this that the few who still might be respond just end up replying with a price tag after you introduce yourselves is a real issue in my opinion.
I don't really have this problem myself as I've made quite a few friends over the months, but I can only imagine the hours a free hetero male user would have to spend to get a proper conversation going that wouldn't end in silence, "busy" or "a$ 50 plx".

Sorry if I sound all moody and pissed today, but I just hate the way some things are going. I was really in a good mood after a great week, but this last update with its priority all over the place I guess I just snapped. And I think the way shemales are handled only adds to the "cash is king" approach of the AChat team. Consider that a shemale not only would have to buy all clothes and poses again, they also have to register and pay for another premium account as sexes can not be changed on an existing one (I don't think they should be changeable either, just that this implies even more money).
sinnnn

« #20 : July 18, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »

Bouli babe its all love.  Your speaking your mind, at thats always all good.  You don't sound pissy at all.  You sound passionate, standing up for what you believe.  Thats sexy ;).

I guess as a woman I don't have the problem as you guys have it when it comes to getting to know a chic.  I can see having a real cool convo with someone then at the end they say they are not for "free".  Its not going to go away even if they ban it.  Its just going to go underground.  All thats going to happen is that they will stop advertising that they are for sale.  Then you'll have more convo's that will end up with, A$ for sex only.  My thing is that it seems some ppl are getting themselves worked up over this, I say ignore the hell out of them.  Hell you know if I have the time, I'd do you for free ;D.

As for the shemale thing, I applaud you shemales in getting what you finally wanted.  As for the positions, they should not have to purchase the whole thing over again, it just seems so unfair.  If they really wanted to make money, then they should have did a package deal, for example: shemale package with all the sex positions 100A$ and thats it.
« : July 18, 2010, 03:59:16 PM sinnnn »
sinnnn

« #21 : July 18, 2010, 05:37:24 PM »

*blows kiss* NP Bouli.  But if you find yourself wanting to be topped, give me a holla(the only thing it'll cost you is a spanking ;)).

How bout a comment, I'm not paying for it so don't waste both our times."   I know some will ignore it but it might just cut down the asking if they know off the bat they ain't getting shit. ::)
« : July 18, 2010, 06:54:07 PM sinnnn »
Urban
: 329

« #22 : July 18, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »

Some people think, if you don't have to buy it (or if it's cheap) there is no quality. If you increase the price, suddenly you are able to sell your dead stock. Strange, but so people are.

A cheap horse is rare, so a cheap horse is expenssive  ::)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: