*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Body Customization
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: New Body Customization  ( 19849 )
DianaDean
: 6

« : August 09, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »

Stop please!

I'm tired of receiving updates of clothing and poses.

I want to customize my avatar's body, but for that you need to get new breast, chest, nipples, pubic hair and hair style.

Also, I would like to have new customization of parts of body as belly, like pregnant, height, and type of size like athletic, fat, skinny or normal.

I want to change, or I don't buy more gifts.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : August 09, 2012, 03:34:13 PM »

hi diana , and welcome . No need to scream to ask things  ;D

We asked this (yes all this) in some others topics , and now all is in the hands of dev team .

And about poses , i'm happy that you have enough poses , but its not the case of everybody ( i think to the lesbians , gay , and shemales ) so please dont ask dev team to stop to made some updates with poses .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 10, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

Welcome Diana :)

Do you have special ideas for pubic hair and hair styles? Then post it here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1649.0.htmlWe're collecting ideas there, then make a poll and at the end the results are send to the developer. Of course it doesn't mean they do it at once. But the more and better knowings they have about our wishes, the bigger the chances are we get what we want.

As Rukya said if you look around here you will notice you're not alone (except update and poses for LBGT, here are more poses needed).

Evi01
: 59

« #3 : August 16, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »

But Diana is right new body options would be great. The only difference between the avatars are the hair face and skin color and for the women the breast size.

So i would like to see more options to change the body.

Ingame: Maralea
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : August 16, 2012, 04:20:28 PM »

us too :) but our esthetical service is overbooked and there is only one hairdresser who is too overbooked  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : August 17, 2012, 08:46:44 AM »

Body modifications are extremely hard to adapt to the current avatar models. They might be able to do something with body tone... ie lose the muschular definition... but no resizing is ever likely to occur. The attempts with breast resizing alone has hit snags in the past. PLumper avatars would likely end up seeing hands disappearing into the flesh.

However I think variations to the existing avatars... interms of hair style, facial feature, body tone, body hair, complexion are definte possibilities.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : August 21, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »

and dont forget the full body tatoos i asked months ago  ;D . I still wait my big spider eating a bumblebee , eating a flower lol

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #7 : August 22, 2012, 12:40:19 AM »

Hi Diana,

try this topic out also there is some talk of accessories like belly button & nipple rings etc.  so it may be a little of what you're looking for.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1865.0.html

also i think the request for a pregnant option has been suggested. hehehe :p  I think its one of most suggested i've seen a few post asking about that.  I think if Achat dev team did make it it would be similar to breast size.  coming in at 3 sizes small, medium, large. 
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : August 22, 2012, 01:17:13 AM »

First of all, a big wellcome for Diana! then.......let's dig into the subject!

Body customization is an argument who jump out here and there everytime. i think we all agree saying it's a very important thing to have more different avatar and not a huge number of simple clone (clone wars, lol!?). of course, there is the problem of the poses, cause different weight, tall and shapes of the body can create some problem whit them and the priority for the dev-team, before releasing the new customization, is to adapt all the poses.

basically, this is what we find out in a year of talk about body customization!

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #9 : August 26, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »

since we are on the subject I wonder how hard it would be to have Tan Lines?
hentaiboy69

« #10 : August 27, 2012, 01:21:18 AM »

Not so hard.....you can see panty one on girl. the point is if the dev-team is interessed in adding more or not! and, why not, a skin without tan lines....   ::)

Marilyn
: 3771

« #11 : August 28, 2012, 04:21:53 AM »

I agree with this suggestion!
For us girls to change our bodies and boys aswell, muscles, hehe, weight, height, diff sizes downstairs, etc.
However i think thats something that takes time to implement.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
hentaiboy69

« #12 : August 28, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »

You are right, Marilyn, it need time to be done cause they have to adapt the pose to different body shape........and this is why we think maybe we never will seen it.....sigh!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #13 : August 28, 2012, 06:24:47 AM »

they can make some , i mean more muscles for men is just a question of shadows on the skin no ?

hentaiboy69

« #14 : August 28, 2012, 06:30:06 AM »

depend how toned the muscle are.....look here:

did you think it's the same thing when you touch those two bodies!?

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: