*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your favourite accessory
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: [VOTE] For your favourite accessory  ( 25114 )
Lover
: 10350

« : August 10, 2012, 04:10:16 PM »

What new accessory would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning accesory will be send to the AChat Team for development! (Accessory are scarves, tiaras, crowns, braceltes, watches, necklaces.... which do not change or affect the body's structure or functions, just appearance.

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested accessory.
    include a short description of it.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the poll for voting.
« : August 10, 2012, 04:13:45 PM Lover »

Lover

« #1 : August 10, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »

The first vote is just to know if you like this idea. Of course you can add your ideas but if most members don't like the idea we stop it.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : August 10, 2012, 06:54:38 PM »

i said no , cause accessories are not useable in the poses . the day where we will be able to use the strapons we buy and all these kind of things in place of besic one ( for strapon ) i'll vote yes  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : August 12, 2012, 01:14:52 AM »

If a clit-bar would fall into this category, then that's what I want!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #4 : August 12, 2012, 03:21:02 AM »

:)  like what bluedenim said and/or nipple and belly button rings/bars :)    oooo and a waist chain for the belly button ring.
Lover

« #5 : August 12, 2012, 05:45:09 AM »

@blue: As a clit-bar is something to wear and can be added and removed in editor I say yes...

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #6 : August 13, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »

Oooooo and maybe some kitty ears ;p  already have bunny ears might as well make kitty ears like this...

rawr!!!

(heres the link if the image doesn't show)
http://tinyurl.com/8noy9hn

Oh and quick question would tattoos fall into this category???  Because it would be nice to have some new ones for the girls, maybe ones that are full/half sleeves or body or back.
« : August 13, 2012, 09:00:57 PM Alita »
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : August 13, 2012, 09:51:33 PM »

Welcome Alita... tatoos are being suggested under Cosmetics...

word of advice... show some samples you are seeking of...  that way you'll lead them to what you actually want... drop by the AChat Bar and Grill... drinks are on the house

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : August 14, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »

Alita, i'm whit you on cat ears! of course, i'd like to have a tail too, to complete a prrrrfect cat outfit!

but, my bad, everytima i had try to suggest it, it never had good response in the poll..... :'(

Urban
: 329

« #9 : August 16, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »

I do not know if it could be done but different tool for the spanking poses :

- The paddle

- Supporter Big Hand (the special cheerleader :p)

- other... :D
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : August 16, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »

*search on her belt  to find her paddle*

ah its here its not mine  ;D
« : August 17, 2012, 07:24:31 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : August 17, 2012, 01:47:18 AM »

The paddle could be added as an extra action when a spanking pose is upgraded. Using the paddle in all actions of a spanking pose, would ask for reprogrmaming it all. The paddle makes the arm a lot longer and I think you want to slap with the wood and not have it hit air a mile away from the aimed spot .. ;D

It would be more likely if they developed a completely new pose for this with the paddle as main ingredient. Maybe an idea to add to the pose ideas?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #12 : August 17, 2012, 07:29:24 AM »

or maybe add it when they update poses . i mean , look ate the FM cowgirl , it no longer looks like the FF version , i could say its a totally different pose .

so modifying the spanjing moves when they do upgrades is still possible ( for FM i mean , cause its not with 1 update a year that we will have something good us lesbians  ;D )

bluedenim
: 3007

« #13 : August 17, 2012, 07:56:05 AM »

I think they should upgrade the FF version first Rukya, I'm not letting any muscly male near my ass with that!

xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : August 17, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »

shucks....  >:(

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: