*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I got a strange personal message.. !?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: I got a strange personal message.. !?  ( 17837 )
jeanona31
: 503

« : September 30, 2012, 05:08:06 AM »

I've thought for a while is it right to publish this message and draw attention to this person.
 In the end I thought maybe it's better to warn all of you to this user.

The user name is : Fannini
(No subject)
« Sent to: jeanona31 on: September 26, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »

BTW   achat user's know that U are a guy and U have man's avatar too?

Silly oldy dinky goat.

LOSER !!!!

U had one chance to delete your all avis and U lost !!

Good luck in REAL !!

Well what to say to this.  :-\ ;D
I was not upset, think i was  more surprised by this strange message.
I do not remember if I ever had the chance to know this person and I'am glad think I had not.
Still I don't exclude the possibility that  maybe it's  someone I used to know but this time that someone  has a different name.
I do not know what was the intention of the person but anyways I can say it's rude , ridiculous and pathetic.

At the and I wan to say, to all whom it may concern:

I am a woman from head to toes,  I have only one avatar
 I'm sure, if I'm a guy, I would  have a male avatar and wouldn't present myself otherwise.
I don't deal with lies - not even just for fun.Simply cause i don't need it.
Fortunately a couple of dear friends here know me, my real name - the real me.
Guess this PM and these kind of  things are somewhat common in the virtual world.

« : September 30, 2012, 05:16:36 AM jeanona31 »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : September 30, 2012, 06:19:48 AM »

Dunno what to say, Jeanona......

Maybe is someone just jelous for the success of your clothes, or simply someone crazy like hell! Or, last option, someone who just like to botherer other people.

Don't pay so much attention to him, we know who you are....a wonderful friend who is working hard to increase AChat experience!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : September 30, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »

you forgot an option hentai . maybe a hacker who try to make you scary

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hothiro
: 21

« #3 : September 30, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »

jeanona31 Don’t pay attention I don’t know who she is and why she is doing this  but she is obsessed with my account too find below a couple I received last week ... the funny thing is that she thinks I'm French ... I never been in France ... LOL ... so cheer up your not alone jeonona31

user name : Fannini
(No subject)
« Sent to: hothiro on: September 27, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »

Fucking french man, so U didnt delete your account?

You had one chance and you LOST.

Good luck!!

-----------------

user name : Fannini
Subject: Fuck your mother's ass
« Sent to: hothiro on: September 27, 2012, 03:55:30 PM »

Fucking oldy dinky Jean-Louis. You have one day to delete your fucking avatar.
If you dont, I shall have a real surprise.
Better if you dont play with me.

Mother's ass fucker.
« : September 30, 2012, 07:46:09 AM hothiro »
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #4 : September 30, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »

lol another cookie monster  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hothiro

« #5 : September 30, 2012, 07:53:24 AM »

lol another cookie monster  ;D

lol ... yeap =)))
hentaiboy69

« #6 : September 30, 2012, 08:05:46 AM »

uhhmmmmm....dunno why, but i start to think SHE is the fake girl here! or maybe she have some deep mental problem.....sad sad sad!

hothiro

« #7 : September 30, 2012, 08:32:48 AM »

uhhmmmmm....dunno why, but i start to think SHE is the fake girl here! or maybe she have some deep mental problem.....sad sad sad!

==========

She was causing problems to me for a month … tried to reason with her but no use … she sent messages to my friend list telling that I’m hers and I’m 60 years old and she met me in Paris … I don’t know how she built that story I even never went private with her … anyway didn’t want to report her perhaps she will come to sense!
hentaiboy69

« #8 : September 30, 2012, 08:46:14 AM »

… anyway didn’t want to report her perhaps she will come to sense!

sorry, but on this point i disagree.......how she is over you she can do the same with others users. She can be just an under age guys who like to play dumb around and, anyway, she is ine who just like pesting around and ruining other people experience!
« : September 30, 2012, 08:49:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #9 : September 30, 2012, 09:23:19 AM »

Was this in the game...  or forum?....

and the Jean_louis statement... I got slammed in game being accused by one of being a 60 year old Frenchman named such by a female .... it had flamed on several folks there for a couple days back in .. Augsut I think.

lol.. likewise hardly french....

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : September 30, 2012, 09:24:41 AM »

Fanini hit me too in my Forum messages    lol    

"Fucking GUY, btw, did you say 4 people on this forum that U are just an oldy dinky man with a lot of other avatars?  Hmmm???
Hero, Darling. Fuzck U.

Good Luck."

COOKIE MONSTER  2 or is it 3      LMAO
« : September 30, 2012, 09:26:16 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hothiro

« #11 : September 30, 2012, 09:33:24 AM »

Fanini hit me too in my Forum messages    lol    

"Fucking GUY, btw, did you say 4 people on this forum that U are just an oldy dinky man with a lot of other avatars?  Hmmm???
Hero, Darling. Fuzck U.

Good Luck."

COOKIE MONSTER  2 or is it 3      LMAO
=========================
LOL ... Thanks Jeanona for posting this thread .. Im sure we'll hear a lot about Fannini ... so it's 4 Brandybee  and counting...
Dear Bear the exact same thing happened to me in game and lost a bunch of friends on my list ... but that's ok i guess lol .. but the messages were in the forum

« : September 30, 2012, 09:38:01 AM hothiro »
dion
: 24

MSN Messenger - dion.lampakis@gmail.com
« #12 : September 30, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »

Well....i thought i was the only one who had strange messages from Fannini.
So i had 3......
No1
September 13, 2012, 02:09:34 PM
(No subject)
From Fannini

"it was your last action, did you say to Stone that i am a boy? fuck off "

LAST ACTION

No2
September 26, 2012, 05:45:00 PM
(No subject)
From Fannini

"LOSER with your all avatar's"

No3
September 26, 2012, 05:50:33 PM
(No subject)
From fannini

"and do U like real surprises? I hope: YES cause I have some !!

I told: NOBODY cant play with my heart without punishment!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So just in time, when i was thinking for what is going on with this person i see and other people who had the same strange messages.

"LOSER with your all avatar's."

No3
From Fannini

« : September 30, 2012, 10:24:44 AM dion »
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : September 30, 2012, 11:50:45 AM »

Thanks Faninini... finally we have a member who is guarding the game and recognozies fake users ;)

Ok, am serious now. Jeanona, you did it right to post here. You see you're not alone. Not enough we have more and more whores, now we also have more and more idiots and cookie monsters.
Another friend of mine, who plays this game together with her real partner (both have their own avas here) also got messages from a (free) member calling her "fake". This asshole had more names in his banner. As I try to talked to him he just laughed and answered "read the forum, this might help you".

I just can say if you ever got messages like this delete (or better post here first). If it happens one it might be funny or at least a gag. But Fannini (and other user who are doing this) should be reported to the A-Team. If you ask me, this is kind of "mobbing" (hope its an international term) and should not be accepted!

Perhaps we all should flood Fannini with messages if the A-Team doens't do anything... ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #14 : September 30, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »

lover , great idea lol  ;D we can consider this as some cookie monsters counter measures . If eveyone here send her message like this , i think she will calm down  ;D

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: