*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Nice guys finish last?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Do Nice guys finish last?
Yes   -10 (32.3%)
No   -12 (38.7%)
It's not that simple (please elaborate below)   -9 (29%)
: 31

: Nice guys finish last?  ( 12666 )
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« : November 25, 2012, 06:21:27 PM »

With my last topic about breaking the ice doing pretty well on here thought I would open this old debate, just to see how everyone feels especially interested in the female perspective but want everyone to join in please be honest and I welcome any comments.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #1 : November 25, 2012, 06:56:17 PM »

A gentleman should always cum last...
Oh, you didn't mean that. you meant...    :-[  Never mind.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #2 : November 25, 2012, 10:25:42 PM »

the problem i that the time needed for orgasm is different . Men need between 2 and , hmmm lets be generous , 4 minutes . Women need between 10 and 20 minutes .

To your question , men can cum first as long as they dont stop as soon as they cum , i think . But i'm not an expert of this subject  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #3 : November 26, 2012, 02:48:02 AM »

all guys are nice till they get some.When you meet a girl for the first would you say to her,, I'm not a nice guy. 
so I cant answer your question,

mercer78

« #4 : November 26, 2012, 05:23:08 AM »

Thanks for the input yet again really liking this forum.  To Rukya's point I agree which is why I always try to go down first when I'm with a woman, which isn't all that often.  That being the real point I'm very single in the real world and have struggled a bit a bit on here (although I have had some great times you know who you are ;)) is it because I'm too nice?

Covems
: 1688

« #5 : November 26, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »

Momma_andrea... yer a riot!  lol

Not that this means anything, but I learned a long time ago to just be yourself.  If it is meant to be then it will happen, so that's what I try to do, just be who I am.  Silly, irreverent, irrelevant and extremely loyal and approach everyone the way I like to be approached (the golden rule).

I feel very fortunate though, to have met some great people here, many of whom I consider to be real friends, not just AChat acquaintences.  Two special ladies were kind enough to take me under their wing while I was still moving around as a free member, and the robots have accepted me into their drove.  So you see, it can happen... just do yourself a favor and don't give up, you might miss something or someone special.

Rukya... you're giving me too much credit... 2 minutes is a marathon session... 30 seconds is more like it. 

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #6 : November 26, 2012, 07:40:46 AM »

Thanks for the input yet again really liking this forum.  To Rukya's point I agree which is why I always try to go down first when I'm with a woman, which isn't all that often.  That being the real point I'm very single in the real world and have struggled a bit a bit on here (although I have had some great times you know who you are ;)) is it because I'm too nice?

In your case i'd rather say, you are too defensive :). About your topic yes - a real gentleman finishes after pleasing the lady  ;)

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #7 : November 26, 2012, 09:13:24 AM »

Thanks Covems.  ;D
but to the old adage, "Nice guys finish last" and its true meaning. I think its bullshit
You can be a nice guy and be sweet but at the same time be confident, ambitious and a go getter.
The adage predisposes that the 2 are mutually exclusive. They are not.

My Steve is very sweet and adorable and a nice guy and he won with me.  :)
« : November 26, 2012, 09:23:22 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : November 26, 2012, 09:56:50 AM »

Nice Guys Finish Last  ;)

This is Because girls/lady's always go for the bad guy there is an edge of danger about them and it get on the parents nerves.

But it may be because I'v been told I'm a "NICE GUY" but that is only because I always make sure I always finish last.

My best advice to you is take your time and pleasure the lady your with and NEVER NEVER leave her high and dry.Always take the time to find out what the lady likes and when you find it never let it go and then you will be a "NICE GUY"

Hope this helps out  Tango "A NICE GUY ;)"

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : November 26, 2012, 12:12:28 PM »

Grinning ...  I love Nice Guys  but I LERVVVVVVVVV   Alpha Males ....  Nice or Naughty,  that little bit of confidence and arrogance always catches my attention :) 

Maybe its the Alpha Female in me   hehe ...

Everyone, is someone's Alpha  so happy hunting  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : November 26, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »

hmmm.. well a gentleman will always make certain her needs are fulfilled... physically and emotionally...

An alpha doesn't need to be a bully...

mercer78

« #11 : November 26, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »

I agree Bear but unfortunately a lot of so called alpha males are bullys simply because they know they can get away with it.  As for the questions of confidence and arrogance the way I see it confidence is a belief in ones self and your ability's and a bit of playful cockiness fits in here too. Arrogance is the need to rub your accomplishments (real or imagined) in other peoples faces at every given opportunity.  Real self-confidence I admire arrogance I really don't like.
« : December 01, 2012, 09:39:42 AM mercer78 »

ssgt
: 111

« #12 : November 30, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »

A real Gentleman would make her feel like a real Lady.  You get what you give
Masaru88
: 31

We are all saints and sinners inside ;)

MSN Messenger - pinoyhomie702@hotmail.com
« #13 : December 19, 2012, 04:06:00 AM »

I rather be a nice guy that makes sure his lady is fully pleased then be a arrogant duchebag that get his then leaves the girl hanging but that's just my option on that topic....

(http://raptr.com/Pinoyhomie702?src=em_plat)
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #14 : February 26, 2013, 03:39:56 PM »

I think is something dificult to control, but maybe the question can be

¿what kind of persons go offline when they cum and let the other close?

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: