*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What turns YOU on as far as chatting???
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: What turns YOU on as far as chatting???  ( 38434 )
bouli

« #30 : October 26, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »

I must say I agree so much with the last posts above. I must admit I'm one of the "Hi. How are you?" guys, and to be perfectly honest I use it to see of there's anyone that's not way too busy on the other end. It's only when I get a reply to the initial greeting I even start trying. Even a simple "hi" is quite enough to let me come back with a more interesting thing to say or ask.
I perfectly understand both sides to this issue however and would really like to take the opportunity to raise the topic of different status (available, busy, afk) for our characters, this would reduce a lot of the spamming (from the people who respect them at least).
wordhunter
: 11

« #31 : October 26, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

A lot of good things have been said here already, so I won't repeat them all... The only thing I'd like to say to the girls - please, be creative with your profiles. If you put no info, no introduction line, and a completely generic avatar, there is really nothing to latch on, there is no interest on my side, and what else would you expect other than 'Hi, how are you doing?', which really doesn't stand out of the another million generic tells you are getting.
Florent
: 137

« #32 : November 04, 2009, 06:28:15 AM »

Something that i really hate : you start talking with someone, sometimes with someone that contacted you in the first place, and suddenly you get now answers anymore and realize that the person you were talking to went into a room in the middle of the conversation, without even telling you... Kind of rude, isn't it ?  >:(
Ninni
: 47

« #33 : November 04, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »

@Florent

this is the "what turns me on threat" not opposite  ;D 

I can understand you Florent, but there is something to say to you complaint.

First:
If you are in the middle of an really hot or interessting chat it is of course simple courtesy to tell a partner that you got in invitation you want to accept or you are going to invite somebody yourself. This is especially true if the one going to the room has started the chat.

I know this Problem myself.

But:
You have to make differences. If fe you started the chat and you did not more than a few exchanges of messages with your partner just doing some intro i think it is not nexessary to tell everybody that you are going to the room. This would be a lot of work and i for myself would rather stop to say hello to everybody who starts a chat with me that to feel the obligation to tell everybody what i am going to do. A chat some other started is in m opinion free of obligations as long as there is no real hot or interessting discussion.

And:
The time factor is important. In some cases it is nearly impossible to remember who started talking to you and what the chat window is too small und if you get messages from different partners very fast it is even difficult to scroll back as with every new message it scroll to the end of the messages again. So if its some time ago since the last message I think there too is no obligation to say bye, as this takes a lot of time and you often even dont know if the partner is still there.

And2:
There is the Problem of too much guys and too few (hetero or really bi) girls. I think many girls know this: You log in and quite a lot of men start chatting to you. I understand this and i always try to answer at least a "i am busy sorry" message but sometimes it is too much. You cant even read the messages properly not to speak of answering them. In this cases i too sometimes just escape to the room with robot or log out.

LOL In generel you are right Florent, it is a turn off when you chat and the partner just leaves. I just wanted to explain to you that it is sometimes not that easy to be courteous enough. I hope i didnt make you angry.  ;)

And maybe the partner didnt realize she was rude. So why dont send her a message and explain it in a nice and friendly way?

Good luck in the future.
islandsun
: 1597

« #34 : November 22, 2009, 01:24:23 PM »

:) no not everyone  maybe on line but busy  keep trying  it`s great
Pafe
: 548

« #35 : January 31, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »

Hiya's...

A great turn on for me is chatting with a person who speaks a different language.  English is what I speak, but it can be a lot of fun learning the words for doing things or certain body part, no matter what language is it.  Being in AChat means that we all share in one thing.. Pleasure.

Using different languages is only an obstical, not a barrier.

Thanks for letting me share,
  Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #36 : January 31, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »

I like to learn (not only another language ;D ) and I love to speak english. This game and the forum are (unfortunately) the only way for me in the moment to do it.
Sometimes the barrier is that I can't be as detailled as I would like to be. Some terms are missing and for some words I don't know all the possible names... but I give my best and always am willing to learn ;)
Just two examples: In this forum we have "the tale of erotic fantasy thread". Neither I'm familiar with the background, nor with some terms. But I try to get the meaning, using translator, my brain and I also ask. So I have to get the meaning, write my story and translate it. ButI know, even few mistakes are not the problem cause my friends here also give their best to understand. Thanks for that!

The other example is in the game, no matter if "just" chat or in room. We just have the chance to write and read (including few emoticons) to express ourselves. The other chance we have in RL, emphasis, sounds, speed of voice, facial expressions and gestures, are completely missing. But I usually have fun with my partners, cause even if you don't understand everything you understand - if you want. So it's a big pleasure to see both have fun at least.

There is another interesting view: If two people talking, both are not english-native speakers (like Bonnie, Medjai, Tight and I and we speak in english, we understand. It's great to have this kind of understanding of two people, both using a (more or less) strange language.
You can say, it's just fun. But you also can say, AChat is also for international understanding. Not just in having fun, also in learning different cultures, different habites and peculiarities.
I'm happy to all of this and wanna use this way to say "Thank you to all of you"!
Lover

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #37 : January 31, 2012, 04:54:56 PM »

Chatting dont everytime turn me on , but i like chat before go in room . after , i love spanking (me spanking others mmmmm) , this is the extacy , add to this licking breasts , kissing , dancing , and maybe i let you spank me  ;D

yes i know , a friend told me not so long time that i'm crazy *look at hentai* , and its true  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #38 : March 17, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »

1) A nice profile, where a player has been inventive with his words - tagline  and look, even free players should try and make the effort
2) An unusual chat up - not dirty on first contact - but suggestive and respectful or even just plain friendly which could lead to an interesting rp
3) Hate it when a conversation has started or in mid flow and suddenly the other person has roomed without telling you .. its just plain rude.
4) Like confidence and a little bit of arrogance, keeps the conversation fun and interesting
5) A sense of humour and play on words
6) Descriptive narrative - like rl rp dating :)
7) Begging, really hate begging in first contact chat ( Beggings ok, after a lot of teasing in the room lol .. or even better if my man goes caveman on me hehe)
8) VAVA VOOM - chemistry mmmmmmm
9) A refusal is a refusal - take it in good humour and move on ... its not personal - I could be busy or just not have the same tastes.
10) Hate a person being rude because I havent answered right away - I usually have a good reason and do try and answer as soon as
11) What actually turns me on ??? ... mmm thats the fun part finding out  and vice versa  hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #39 : March 17, 2012, 06:51:23 PM »

Oh Rukya. TY for your welcome on another post, I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge it earlier :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #40 : May 23, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »

I like to hear what a woman enjoys both in and out of the bedroom.  Obviously, ladies with similar interests intrigue me which makes a great RP jump start. 

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Urban
: 329

« #41 : May 26, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »

1) A nice profile, where a player has been inventive with his words - tagline  and look, even free players should try and make the effort
2) An unusual chat up - not dirty on first contact - but suggestive and respectful or even just plain friendly which could lead to an interesting rp
3) Hate it when a conversation has started or in mid flow and suddenly the other person has roomed without telling you .. its just plain rude.
4) Like confidence and a little bit of arrogance, keeps the conversation fun and interesting
5) A sense of humour and play on words
6) Descriptive narrative - like rl rp dating :)
7) Begging, really hate begging in first contact chat ( Beggings ok, after a lot of teasing in the room lol .. or even better if my man goes caveman on me hehe)
8) VAVA VOOM - chemistry mmmmmmm
9) A refusal is a refusal - take it in good humour and move on ... its not personal - I could be busy or just not have the same tastes.
10) Hate a person being rude because I havent answered right away - I usually have a good reason and do try and answer as soon as
11) What actually turns me on ??? ... mmm thats the fun part finding out  and vice versa  hehe

Marry me !!!!  ;D
islandsun
: 1597

« #42 : May 28, 2012, 05:35:55 PM »

@ Urban so right chat first and some flirting aceeptable > but to day on yahoo chat had arabic man lol all i did was ask about where he lives and now hounding me> scouts honour didnt do anything to him react that  way ! gulp > wants to marry me to make me respectable and honest woman > i think i have a cyber stalker > shit inthat country id be so dragged in middle city and stoned to dearth ! hehehehee well my older sister did tell me stay away from those countries when i star traveling next year
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #43 : May 30, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »

Hello kind peoples of the DreamWold's Forum.

I may be very much like many, and this is really pleasefull.

About chatting, I please a lot people who just don't think I am a bag of meat just waiting for them to be impaled without concerns.

Even with "Slaved' ( my ... well ... submissive personality I may say ) Inventive and honest chat may turn me on.
For I may be some kind of sex doll, I have not to complain that peoples just ask for me to lay down, I agree.
But that will not really fuel my lust. Even slaves have feelings ...

Rude chats, even insults may be kinky if told well ( for me ) and in the right moment and context.

With "Slavedmind" ( my second Avatar who she represent more my Girly side, the dream of I would be ... ) It is completly different
for I usualy switch to her when I can't handle no more the feelings I had with "Slaved" or when I want to had some spiritually rest.
I please a lot peoples who are kinds and gentles.
Chatting is almost my best pleasure with Slavedmind. And I had very nice chats with people that are innovatives.
Some peoples who have a fantasy ( I wait for a person who have a really nice Pirate fantasy and who assume it , to return ) may also catch me to their fantasy and that really please me. And that may lead us to nice Roleplay moments that eventualy may lead us to making love.

What make me feel really pleased is people, who had read my annoucement, and who respect it.
Nice chat may be ruined by a turn into "Real" stuff ( Asking for pictures, mails, skype ... ) That really kill the magic for me .
Like if I don't put some favorites about activities ... their is a reason ...

Well I know it may seem weird I may act so differently, and even feel differently with the two Avatars of mine. That is why I call them my "personality"
I think also that the Turn on is really a matter of mood. But who said that life and human contacts are simples ...

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Brandybee

« #44 : May 30, 2012, 03:39:21 PM »

Urban ... MWAHHHHH    ;)

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: