*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine
« previous next »
: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
: Should Secret Valentine be really secret?
Yes   -10 (18.2%)
No   -24 (43.6%)
I don't mind   -21 (38.2%)
: 53

: Secret Valentine  ( 153333 )
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #240 : February 14, 2013, 06:50:30 PM »

I just had time to rub Cheya feet for the message, and thank you very much. sorry I am so scattered brained with you as well . I will be slower and more patient with my subjects. sorry I did not mean to talk about so many different things at one time.  But I had a lovely time and I hope you did too. it seems this is going to be school for me fun but a lot of learning to do.

I have to thank for the lovely massage and very much enjoyed our little conversation, dont worry i'll definitely recommend your massaging skills :)! keep it up!!!

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
Lover
: 10350

« #241 : February 15, 2013, 08:29:04 AM »

I also had my foot massage. Thanks diomedes. It's not so easy as the pose doesnt exist for MM but he was nice and I felt like being in the hands of a professionell masseur.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #242 : February 15, 2013, 10:21:46 PM »

@  Lover  ,   LOL   -   Did you dress up as a freeby F  to carry out your date - crying with laughter here,  showing those beautiful hairy legs under your little  tight cut toffs and hairy chest  poking out under that green top.   Hope Diomedes  was impressed with the lipstick colour to go with your whiskers and matching nail varnish and all the trouble you went to for your date.    ;D

PROST my friend and to Diomedes    :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #243 : February 16, 2013, 11:20:43 AM »

Hiya's...

Had my Secret Valentine with Mercer78.  We had a very nice time, and he was so attentive to my needs.  It started with the left foot and grew into more. 

I met him at his place and offered him my feet.  He massaged them for me and discovered the pressure point, I think by accident, that leads to my... um... loins.  ;D  After he repeatedly massaging that area, I began to lose control.  I'm afraid I took advantage of the young man... and had my way with him.

Mercer78 also found out that Pafe is not shy.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Adera
: 3047

« #244 : February 16, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »

Ahaha, good going Pafe. :)
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #245 : February 16, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »

Thank you for those kind words pafe I had a lovely time got to admit things went in a direction I wasn't expecting but in a good way a very good way hehe. ;) You are most certainly welcome to visit again anytime.

Stone
: 1842

« #246 : February 19, 2013, 04:32:39 AM »

My  Secret Valentine with andrews115 was a wonderful surprise.  Luckily I had  the bottle of wine & roses  still on chill to keep them both fresh.
We met in the street  and found we were both free . I quickly ran home to get them and put on my hearts hat and red  outfit  to fit the occasion.  He took me to his amazing yacht ,  put on slow music  & we danced whilst getting to know each other before he performed his amazing and relaxing foot massage.  I probably bored him to death talking about my Jayc but he was too polite to say. And I'm not sure if he appreciated the roses, they were beginning to wilt a little though. I think he liked the wine .

What a lovely guy. He was attentive, polite and certainly knows his way around a woman's feet and calf muscles.  I did notice, he had an all over body tan on his very toned and fit  muscular body, but being spoused I only looked for a minute or so,  maybe 10 at the most.   ::)

He was an absolute gentleman.   The foot massage was devine and I felt totally relaxed and at peace with the world at the end of it.  Thank You andrews115.  I had a lovely time.

kaylee69
: 4

« #247 : February 19, 2013, 09:35:46 PM »

OK I got the same person twice, is that how its supposed to work? thought we got two different people......

*~Kaylee~*

*~KAYLEE CHREE~*
Lover

« #248 : February 20, 2013, 05:33:19 AM »

This can happen kaylee, though i try to avoid it. But as we usually have a few members more i'm going to fix.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #249 : February 20, 2013, 06:50:54 AM »

It can happen Kaylee, I got Tango twice in Secret Santa ,   actually its rather fun, you can decide to have two dates or  one big one... 

This time round I got two though :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #250 : February 20, 2013, 01:40:56 PM »

MMMM YES Kaylee

Double dates are great fun  ;)

Lover

« #251 : February 21, 2013, 05:11:04 AM »

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.
Also think about posting here when you had your date.

mercer78

« #252 : February 22, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.
Also think about posting here when you had your date.

Is there a time limit?  I didn't realise I'm still trying to organise my date with mooncalf think the time difference between us is the biggest problem.

Lover

« #253 : February 22, 2013, 04:52:35 PM »

There is not really a time limit as long as you both suppose to do it. Perhaps you can send messages and find out if there is a solution, weekend, bank holiday...

mercer78

« #254 : February 22, 2013, 05:17:58 PM »

yeah I'm trying just don't think she's been on in a while so hasn't got my message

: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20  
« previous next »
: