*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Valentine
« previous next »
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
: Should Secret Valentine be really secret?
Yes   -10 (18.2%)
No   -24 (43.6%)
I don't mind   -21 (38.2%)
: 53

: Secret Valentine  ( 153560 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #255 : February 22, 2013, 05:26:49 PM »

I creep into Prias's shop and see him about to shut for lunch,   "Te daaa -  Hello Mr Prias, I am your secret Valentine Lap dance"  he smiles and tells me he has a special private beach for my performance.

He takes my hand and takes me to this lovely secluded beach and we play music and dance.
He relaxes me with his soft lilting French accent.

Then I sit him down and perform my lap dance,   I sway, and wriggle and shimmy and seduce a little with my words.  He seems to enjoy it  and is very complimentary of my efforts. ( He scored me quite highly  :o )

Aftewards we enjoy a glass of wine and chat of his new ventures in designing women's lingerie.   Soon our time is up and he has to re open the shop again for the afternoon business rush.  He kisses me on each cheek.  A very enjoyable lunch indeed.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #256 : February 23, 2013, 01:03:06 PM »

mmmm, it has just come to my notice that   iamincharge  volunteered for this on page 3  and  he was missed out in the listings.

Would any kindly volunteers agree  to give him a secret valentine date  so he doesnt feel lonely ?  :P

Apologies iamincharge ...  we are not normally so remiss ....    :'(

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #257 : February 24, 2013, 05:30:54 AM »

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.
Also think about posting here when you had your date.

Is there a time limit?  I didn't realise I'm still trying to organise my date with mooncalf think the time difference between us is the biggest problem.

You seems to have the same problem as me Mercer, i did get initial contact with mooncalf and we were both looking forward for our valentine meet but somehow we never seem to be online at the same time :(

My valentine with Marinap did go good though, mmmmmmm she showed me her nice long legs up and close in that lapdance :)

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #258 : February 24, 2013, 07:26:34 AM »

I couldnt make arrangements with andrews511 yet :(, left him a few messages but we seem to have a very bad timing on each other ... so if you read this, call me maybe ;D or i might take volunteering for our poor iamincharge in mind  :P :D.

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
tangoracer
: 3444

« #259 : February 24, 2013, 07:58:47 AM »

WOW

Thank you Momma_Andrea for a great lap dance last night

So hot I couldn't take my eyes off you for the whole dance watching your body sway and move pushed me over the edge.

10 out of 10 from me MMWWAAHHHHH 

Thank you once again  :)

Adera
: 3047

« #260 : February 24, 2013, 03:51:39 PM »

mmmm, it has just come to my notice that   iamincharge  volunteered for this on page 3  and  he was missed out in the listings.

Would any kindly volunteers agree  to give him a secret valentine date  so he doesnt feel lonely ?  :P

Apologies iamincharge ...  we are not normally so remiss ....    :'(

I probably should do it, I haven't had a secret valentine after all... well as long as he's fine with me.
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #261 : February 24, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »

If anybody of your partners is not available or doesn't answer to your try to make a date, also post it here. We try to fix it as soon as possible.

Is there a time limit?  I didn't realise I'm still trying to organise my date with mooncalf think the time difference between us is the biggest problem.

You seems to have the same problem as me Mercer, i did get initial contact with mooncalf and we were both looking forward for our valentine meet but somehow we never seem to be online at the same time :(

My valentine with Marinap did go good though, mmmmmmm she showed me her nice long legs up and close in that lapdance :)

Yeah I think it's just a case of she hasn't been on much lately.  Like you I had a great time on my other date thanks again Pafe you're awesome  ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #262 : February 25, 2013, 08:51:22 AM »

Thanks Adera, I ask him. Cheya, thanks for your offer too. As I know you're already busy and helpful I ask for Adera first.

Adera
: 3047

« #263 : February 25, 2013, 05:59:12 PM »

Seeing as both me and Freddie haven't had a secret valentines yet we kinda agreed to have one ourselves. :)

So we went into a room, me already in my underwear, oh well it's late and I was about to go to bed. we danced a little, he surprised me by sweeping me off my feet and kissing me. So, with flushing cheeks and a beating heart I pushed him into a chair insisting on giving him a lap dance.

I danced some for him, but I felt drawn closer and closer to him until I was in his lap kissing him passionately while his hands roamed over my body. Then I just so happened to slide down between his legs to play some with what was straining inside his underwear.

And well, when I came to think about the foot massage part he had already carried me to the bed, cuffed me to it and started to let his hands and mouth roam over my body until I was... well kinda begging him for it. :P
« : February 25, 2013, 06:05:52 PM Adera »
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #264 : February 26, 2013, 04:05:32 AM »

:) well....i was surprised too...while we were slowly dancing and breaking the ice, i got lost in her blue eyes,her sinous body under my hands guiding her gently to dance,when i felt her breath becoming deeper i lowered my eyes to her mouth,her red shiny lips seemed to call me so i couldnt escape to kiss them...they r so sweet and soft and i gently tasted them....
when i pulled back i was expecting a slap....but i saw her blushing and smile....so i kissed her again...
she pulled me to a chair saying she wanted to dance for me be4 it was too late for it.
she started her dance ,so sexy with her white undearwear on,offering her body to my lusty eyes and my desire for her became unstoppable.
when she kissed me passionately we got lost in our passion and we hungrily fed our lust.....
i forgot the foot massage...or i did that on purpose..?!
i owe you a foot massage Adera....so we'r gonna meet again  :)
ty for your wonderful dance

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #265 : February 26, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »

GOD WOW

Cow Boy FREDDIE Lover Boy

It started with a kiss on each cheek so sweet "we can do better then that" I said and gave him a quick kiss

He the asked of a dance and took me in his strong arms we danced nice and slow he ask for a kiss witch i gave freely

he walks me to the sofa and takes my boots of and starts to work his magic on my feet I lay back and close my eyes my legs drift apart and show how much I'm liking what he was doing

with his hands moving on my feet and legs my legs opened a little more and my hand moved down between then feeling my wetness on my finger I know I had to have more then just my fingers touching my there.

I sit up and kiss him and "say lets move to the bed" He pulls me to my feet and watches walking swaying my hips as I do.

Laying on the bed i turn to him "Come here Lover Boy" He sits next to me his hands explore my body and then his tongue on my nipples that leek a little milk for him. He lapped it up then moved down lower and lower I roll onto my side and lift my leg as he starts to lick me from behind.
Holding his head there as he made love to me with his mouth and tongue.

Wanting more I reach down behind me and wrap my fingers around his hard cock and work my hand slowly down its length. Wanting even more I a roll him onto his back and lower myself down over his face feeling his magic tongue again I lay down on his body and take his hardness deep into my hungry mouth...............................

LOVER BOY you can take it from here mmwahhhhhhhhh

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #266 : February 28, 2013, 09:14:59 AM »

wowwww.....what a lucky cowboy i am !!!
one night i was saying i had not yet my secret valentines and the morning after.while i was taking a walk with my horse down achat main street,i have a fantastic vision:a blonde cowgirl ,green eyes and a lovely red hat,a red top that enhances her fully breasts,a jeans mini that shows her long legs and those sexy high black boots....the cowgirl i always dreamed!
she s TangoJane and i didnt expect to see her so soon
we agree to have our valentine date a few hours late to finally give her my best foot massage....
well....now it is supposed that i continue from where you left Jane..?....oh ...i'm not used to this but i'm gonna try it  :)
i m totally absorbed by this greedy 69, hot flames come from my lower body where her moouth works on my rod , lickin and suckin it greedily.
while i hungrily lap her pussy and i thrust my tongue inside her filling my mouth with her wetness,her scent makes my head turn and the pleasure is reaching the top...but i dont wanna come already...
i lay my head down and take a deep breath...i close my eyes and hardly bite my bottom lip....then whisper "Jane...." and sigh taking her hips in my hands and gently pushing her forward
she knows what i m feelin, she's raising on her knees and goes along my body,keeps my cock in her hand and slowly she sits on it.
we both moan loud when she takes it in,stands still for a time that seems never end and then starts moving up and down,her pussy walls tightening on me ,seems dont wnna let it go when she goes up and then they relax when she comes down
i watch her while she moves on me,she 's so sexy,all the muscles tensed in giving and takin pleasure,her back arched,her hips moving slowly ....mmmm ...i thank my mirror for showing me this great view from the front
i see her hands roaming on her body,playing with boobs and nipples,grabbing them in her fingers,squeezin them hard she moans loud bending her head back
i grab her ankles tightening them strong and relax my body , that s the best way for me to hold back the orgasm
she 's moving faster now , she gasps  and moan louder,her right hand goes down,i cant see it clearly but i know she's stimulating her clit,she's reaching her climax, riding me so wild,my cowgirl...i so enjoy to be her stud now
i smile anticipating her orgasm and when she scream out louder i feel happy for all the pleasure she's taking from me and i wanna give her more...
i raise myself take her hips and pull her close to me,she turns her head and i see her eyes wide open so shiny and we kiss deep
i lay her on the bed ,she stare at me,knowing it's my turn
i come closer to her.standing on my knees i take her left leg and raise it on my shoulder, Jane long her hand and guide my cock to her pussy ,it slides in easily due to her wetness and i start pushing it with slow and firm movement
i caress her hip and kiss her leg, i have to control myself dont wanna come before she reaches again the top
the fire grows higher from my lower parts and i start sweat and grunt,increasing the rythm of my thrusts,i give two hard pushes,taking my shaft almost out to ramm it all in again,then i turn back to a slow rythm,two hard and slow again....and again ....and again
i bite again my lip and close my eyes...i m reaching the top....her moaning tells me she's doin the same
again her hand goes to the clit and itake the plunge, i start moving really fast,we both moan,breathless i see her bend her head back and shout out loud her pleasure
now ..now...i think seeing her trembling into her orgasm..i arch my back and put all my passion in these last thrusts....and i explode my  hot milk in her...grunting and gasping...
i bend to her...while i'm giving the lasts slow shots....i take her chin ,turn her face to mine and kiss her,slow and deep,my tongue search for hers and twist around it....
i stop kissing her and i look straight in her eyes,i dont say nothing...but she reads my eyes....i know it
wowwwwwwwwww
i'm not able yet to change size or colour ..so i didnt in this mine but ..wowwwwwwww.....what a secret valentine!!!!!!!!!!
for those who read...comments and criticisms are welcome
for Jane....i loved loving you! ..i hope you like this mine
ty cowgirl

sexilicious
: 2755

« #267 : February 28, 2013, 06:04:22 PM »

Well the other day Freddie and I tried to do our valentines. We met up and started off with a dance. However, when I started to give him the lap dance, he must've been so super hot it ended up frying the game where I couldn't get a response, click the exit room, or even change the actions. However, never fear Freddie we will meet up and brave the heat again. (that is in a few days once i'm back away from family) So everyone look for part 2 to come soon.

Lover
: 10350

« #268 : March 01, 2013, 02:07:39 AM »

I know some members have left or are not available at the moment. If you don't have an answer of your partner yet, post it here. We make a list and you'll get a new partner.

If you read your name on this list and are back tell us.

Missed members
Drummer_Guy
Patricia1975

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #269 : March 01, 2013, 02:20:14 AM »

hmmm if patricia1975 is not disponible i'll be patient to have my secret valentine  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20  
« previous next »
: