*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 552889 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #915 : June 01, 2011, 07:27:19 AM »

awwww swwetie always there to cover my back, and other parts ;)  :P yes i ment tht
Hmm if Sunny's a ferret... I wonder what I am, I hope I'm a bunny. :P
judging how u jump up and down with joy around my carrot i would say yes, u r sweetie

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
islandsun
: 1597

« #916 : June 01, 2011, 07:37:28 AM »

Ferrets are hyper mischievous cute little devils , that seem to get into trouble alot, their quite friendly and make great pets !
Had one when I was a kid ! Trained them to rabbit hunt !

Almost bought one a week ago ! lol
alstott
: 635

« #917 : June 01, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »

lol aww thanks Pse for borrow me that outfit i would love to see Sunny trying to get into this ken doll cowboy outfit ;D is it skimpy enough guys ? ::) oh btw Sunny there's already exists some pics me in cowboy boots stonewashed jeans w leather chaps and vest but with shirt on so i guess you don't wanna see it ;D
and now i have this picture in my mind..two sexy bunny's and one sexy lil ferret fighting for just one huge carrot...damn girls you made my day....thx Adera..Pse and Sunny ::) :P
ps..ok i've to tell you this..why do bunnies have soft sex?..cause they've cotton balls....i know it's kinda lame but don't hate the player hate the game :D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun

« #918 : June 01, 2011, 08:47:05 AM »

::) big weasel  W big carrot ! lol carrots are good for you ! ;D nibble > nibble  ;D
alstott

« #919 : June 01, 2011, 08:55:15 AM »

hahahaha girl you making me laugh so loud stop it...i'm sitting here at work in my ofice..outside it's a security inspection..and i'm playin' Achat..oh guys wanna come in i'm just gettin' a blowjob don't worry it's okay i'm single nobodys gettin' cheated ;D ;D

islandsun

« #920 : June 01, 2011, 09:02:49 AM »

::) hehehe delish carrot , love the thickness of it , licking up to the tip , and down the other side , great texture , flicking my tongue at the tip , :Phmmm nibbling on that crown ridge !  lol
alstott

« #921 : June 01, 2011, 09:11:53 AM »

Oh no sir that's just a history and animal channel...what...yeah yeah it's a it's just about rabbits who figures out what's the best way to get their carrots..oh look it's a mean one from canada she's trying to lick it and uses her tongue damn she's skilled..if i didn't knew it better i would say this damn carrot begins to grow ::) :P

TightFit74
: 2415

« #922 : June 01, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »

@tightfit, maybe i should wave something else at them? *giggle*
@alstott. i have an old cowboy outfit for a Ken doll u can have to dress up mr Ferret in. not shure however where u should place the spurs ;)

Pse, it better be a dido you are waving at them. That seems to get their attention ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #923 : June 01, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »

Hmm not sure Pse is a bunny though, she might be a cat or a fox (I'm thinking foxy ;) ) :P
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #924 : June 02, 2011, 02:25:35 AM »

Hmm not sure Pse is a bunny though, she might be a cat or a fox (I'm thinking foxy ;) ) :P
...as i hide downwind behind an old log on the fringes of the carrotfield my pray Adera the bunny is unwatchfully munchin all the carrots she can swallow ;) i see the oppurtunity as i swiftly and with a very low profile amongst the plants move in position to strike the lil innocent bunny from the rear. (mmmm my favourite pounce) i think as a sudden movement from her makes me stop and skulk in the low vegetation. i see her sniffin the wind, flickering her ears, listening while chewing on one sturdy carrot (hmmm, i must be tht farmer, mr Alstotts carrots and a shiver of fear strikes me as i realise the leathalness of tht mans big weapon  :D) meanwhile Adera is back at munchin carrots without a worry in the world.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
islandsun

« #925 : June 16, 2011, 06:09:37 AM »

COWBOY HAT >LEATHER COWBOY CHAPS>BANDANA>COWBOYBOOTS >  ;)move][/color][/size][/size][/size]
Adera

« #926 : June 16, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »

@Pse: lookout for the farmer ;) if you get around him on the other hand what would you do to lil me? :P
alstott

« #927 : June 16, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »

Oh this lil Bunny has nothin' to scare about..i just wanna pet it..fondle her back..tickle her ears...rub her tummy and things like that  ::)
but i'm also curious what this smooth movin' Foxy has in her mind..would she allow me to pet her too ? maybe i've to risk a closer view  :P

islandsun

« #928 : June 18, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »

This little ferret is keeping a distance > eyes wide open

Tipping up my cowboy hat , eyes on big weasel > grin <  ;)
Adera

« #929 : June 18, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »

So I don't get any help with the big carrot? :D
: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 82  
« previous next »
: