*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 554029 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #210 : January 25, 2011, 02:41:00 PM »

I will stand here naked before I would put on pink, or leave it on if it were forced on me.

In reality that would be uncomfortable, but quite possibly still the case. Here I can just enjoy indulging my exhibitionism. 

And I would happily be led off to a hay loft with some cute cowgirl.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
christinak

« #211 : January 25, 2011, 03:02:08 PM »

Ok Adera, you heard her.  I'll get my Go Texan outfit on and I'll lead her to the hayloft.  You get some rope and the most hot pink outfit you can find and hide in a bale of hay.  Let's do this girl!
Adera
: 3047

« #212 : January 25, 2011, 03:45:41 PM »

Made me think of an pink cowgirl outfit. ::) :P
christinak

« #213 : January 25, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »

Mine is pink. With boots to match.  ;D
Janine Dee

« #214 : January 25, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »

I dunno, pink cowgirl outfits? That's like the ones with rhinestones, more Nashville Tennessee then Texas.

A cow girl in denim and leather would be far more my speed.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #215 : January 25, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »

Pink? A-Team, no, no, no

Pink pirates, pink cowboys/cowgirls - what do you want next? Pink whips? Pink Harleys? Pink skin?

Janine, if you ever need an ally, just call me ;)

Adera

« #216 : January 25, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »

Of course you wouldn't like the pink outfits Janine we just want to see how cute you would look. Even if I suspect your eyes would be blazing. :D

@Christina: I was thinking something like this, but more pink. :P
Urban
: 329

« #217 : January 25, 2011, 05:59:56 PM »

Under bust bustier like this :

- Collars/chocker
- gloves/arms band

« : January 25, 2011, 06:04:58 PM Urban »
islandsun
: 1597

« #218 : January 25, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »

@ Adera .............. Camoflauge  Greens In that ! Id wear it but tiny black thong !!!!!!!!! lol
Janine Dee

« #219 : January 26, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »

Actually Sunny the feeling I got was the pattern that one might see on the side of a Holstein cow. If that poor creature were painted pink.

Which is ironic because most women will slap first and ask questions later if compared to said animal.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #220 : January 26, 2011, 02:39:42 AM »

The pattern wasn't really important I was after the look more or less, most of the pink outfits where dresses.

Yeah, calling someone a "cow" or "dairy cow" isn't very nice.

@Sunny: I guess your looking for something like this?
knickerless
: 10

ICQ Messenger - 489519085 MSN Messenger - knickerless_spacegirl@hotmail.com
« #221 : January 26, 2011, 03:24:09 AM »

I have pretty much bought everything in the shop because I want to look different to all the other girls. And, please, please, guys, lose that fucking stupid blue tee shirt that give you a kink in the neck, lol
Bear
: 3856

« #222 : January 26, 2011, 04:51:18 AM »

Perfect Urban.... :P

If your are speaking western wear...I'm a bit more traditional there. Love the look of that tight denim on a well proportioned bottom....brown chaps,...simple shirt tied above the midriff...some images of the western ladies  just too real for me to mess with other than the reality.

May not be the sexiest look,...but sometimes it's a woman's simple attitude simply pulls it off and that makes it special.

Yep knickerless, the non-premiums might be better off losing the shirt. Hopefully the premiums aren't running around with it.

Still would like to see a wider selection of men's shirts.

christinak

« #223 : January 26, 2011, 07:00:19 AM »

@Janine, yeah my outfit is pretty over the top, but thats part of the fun of Go Texan day. 

@Adera, It's not quite thaaaaat over the top.  LOL

@Knickerless, I'm with ya there girl.  That blue sweater is the most aweful piece of clothing in the whole game.  It should be removed from the men's wardrobe all together.  :P

@All the pink haters. I do like the bad girl clothing, but at the same time I can't help it, I love pink fru-fru girly stuff.  I own a bedazzler too.   ;D
islandsun
: 1597

« #224 : January 26, 2011, 07:19:32 AM »

@Adera ................... SWEET I like it  !   Sorry was just barffing to much pink for my taste ! hey she has a cowboy hat !  Damn I`m being punished ! will I be forced to stop topless tuesdays !  As I pray to the achat gods ! what do you want ! Not like I`m asking for a garfield t shirt w garfield carrying a bazooca on his shoulder , red bandana around his head  and the saying on it DON`T PUSH ME !..........................................................@ Bear  .......... I sneak back to the the bunk house , checking under the floor boards , your plans have to be there ! hehehe take that mr . Bear   LOL
« : January 26, 2011, 09:15:23 AM islandsun »
: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 82  
« previous next »
: