*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 553481 )
Bear
: 3856

« #585 : March 07, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »

Janine I think you nail it dead on,... all the costumes are embedded with a notion that showing skin makes it work male and female.

Tarzan's loincloth is so much sexier... we don't need the thin little strap,.. the other issue I have is the open rear... which has ruined anything I might have considered to purchase.

Adera
: 3047

« #586 : March 07, 2011, 04:20:28 PM »

Hmm yeah, the open back thing seems a bit like a gay jockstrap thing... I tend to turn away from guys wearing things like that. :-\

To me most of these clothes looks like male sub clothes, there are probably a few male subs here at AChat that really like these outfits or guys that just want to stand out... but are they really so numerous that this is what sells best to the guys? I mean none of the guys here seems to really like these clothes as Janine pointed out.

I'd like to see sharp and stylish clothes for the guys, it would be far more fun to browse through the guys if it was like watching well dressed male models lined up. Some exception with guys wearing cowboy outfits, pilot outfits and other outfits would be fun of course since that gives us something to play with. Now its mostly the usual clothes clothes and sometimes, not very often I'm faced with these new utterly flamboyant clothes which only makes me go to the next guy.

I do however think that the new clothes are quite innovative and well designed... we could probably get some really good clothes for the guys if they changed priorities. :)
Urban
: 329

« #587 : March 07, 2011, 04:25:00 PM »

Would like to see costume from the 1920s or 1930s  ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #588 : March 07, 2011, 04:58:24 PM »

Ah, great idea Urban. Wanted to propose 50's wear.. Humphrey Bogart hat, nice suits, gilet underneath, nice! ties or bow-ties.. something with class.
Taking Adera's suggestion these clothes might be worn with pleasure by some submissive guys, it feels a bit to me as if AChat has taken a turn towards dom/sub or bdsm. The amount of subs (female in my case) growing rapidly. Hope I am mistaking, but too many girls wanting, hinting or suggesting they need a dominant male.
As I am not a natural dom, I tend to seek out a partner on equality. And they are less and less easy to find. I do hope they will not forget the 'het-set', knowing they are still the majority online.
One thing I know for sure and I am breaking my promise to not spend too many words on this, this line of clothing has nothing to offer to me..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #589 : March 08, 2011, 04:17:10 AM »

rockstar hair, this business hair is boring as fuck. I could probably attach a flail to the end of my real hair and kill people with it
islandsun
: 1597

« #590 : March 08, 2011, 06:24:57 AM »

Good Morning  ! Or afternoon everyone !  Have a good day! :D   I would like to wear my hair down ! :)
Adera
: 3047

« #591 : March 08, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »

Yeah, its so bothersome to braid my hair all the time. :P
alstott
: 635

« #592 : March 08, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »

Oh yes shake your beautiful hair , but in slow motion please ;D ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun

« #593 : March 08, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »

oh  ah ahh    Yes yESSSSS !  herbal essence commercial  :D lol
alstott

« #594 : March 08, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »

Reminds me.....a girl takes a shower in a open air shower room , shakes long wet hair ,the waterdrops flying through the air ,the shower gel running down her body...... ;D ;D

islandsun

« #595 : March 08, 2011, 06:09:13 PM »

Ok Tech Team put the guys in a loin cloth ! I am mocking you !
alstott

« #596 : March 08, 2011, 10:15:06 PM »

Yeah reminds me at the Tarzan loincloth, Bear`s thought, or a Spartan loincloths for the girls it can be a transparent silk ;D ;D

Bear
: 3856

« #597 : March 09, 2011, 02:08:01 AM »

LOL no I'd rather have Tarzans loincloth then these... guessing between the other option and the loin cloth,...odds are the one showing the skin would have a better chance of be developed....ok, I want a jungle background,... and some sexy design for my "jane"...any ladies want to swing with my vine...

Urban
: 329

« #598 : March 09, 2011, 06:32:10 PM »

Ah, great idea Urban. Wanted to propose 50's wear.. Humphrey Bogart hat, nice suits, gilet underneath, nice! ties or bow-ties.. something with class.
Taking Adera's suggestion these clothes might be worn with pleasure by some submissive guys, it feels a bit to me as if AChat has taken a turn towards dom/sub or bdsm. The amount of subs (female in my case) growing rapidly. Hope I am mistaking, but too many girls wanting, hinting or suggesting they need a dominant male.
As I am not a natural dom, I tend to seek out a partner on equality. And they are less and less easy to find. I do hope they will not forget the 'het-set', knowing they are still the majority online.
One thing I know for sure and I am breaking my promise to not spend too many words on this, this line of clothing has nothing to offer to me..

Something like this ?

TightFit74
: 2415

« #599 : March 09, 2011, 06:47:19 PM »

Jaaaa! Excellent Urban! The girl looks hot as well... ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 82  
« previous next »
: