*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 552672 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #870 : May 29, 2011, 05:36:38 AM »

Emergency! Stat! Cafeine IV to Sunny! And be quick about it! This butterfly is about to turn into a dragon fly, breathing real fire!

;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #871 : May 29, 2011, 05:50:16 AM »

Working on my 3 rd coffee , and I`m at work !

Sorry world , Grrr !  hannibal lecter , get the hell out of this little Canadian girls way ! I`ll eat you for lunch ! lol

7 days straight >I`ll win academy award > pulling off my best smile !
Adera
: 3047

« #872 : May 29, 2011, 08:29:30 AM »

Alstott, and what about the guys clothes then... you would need something to go with a cheerleader outfit. Maybe a jock outfit or a coach outfit.

Hmm falling and twisting my ankle during cheerleading practice and the nice hunky coach for the guys hockey team brings me into his office to take care of my ankle. Yeah I know that would be a little strange since it would be the cheerleading coach who brought me into her office... though that could be fun as well. ;) :P

Oh and peek on our captain (Janine) as she takes care of the new girl. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #873 : May 29, 2011, 08:46:19 AM »

A cheerleader outfit made definite sense with the American football gear. Was surprise it never offered myself. I am uncertain what sports on other continents would use cheerleaders. Basketball? Soccer.. is the most prominent sport... but I have not ever noticed "cheerleaders" for that ...

Triumph999
: 62

« #874 : May 29, 2011, 09:04:37 AM »

Hmm falling and twisting my ankle during cheerleading practice and the nice hunky coach for the guys hockey team brings me into his office to take care of my ankle. Yeah I know that would be a little strange since it would be the cheerleading coach who brought me into her office... though that could be fun as well. ;) :P

Sounds like it could be a nasty injury, Adera; one that a professional should deal with - as one or two people on here are aware I'm a paramedic in RL...  ;)

A cheerleader outfit made definite sense with the American football gear. Was surprise it never offered myself. I am uncertain what sports on other continents would use cheerleaders. Basketball? Soccer.. is the most prominent sport... but I have not ever noticed "cheerleaders" for that ...

Some rugby teams here have cheerleaders I think.  That's about it though  :'(

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
islandsun

« #875 : May 29, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »

Like Dallas cheer leaders !
Bear
: 3856

« #876 : May 29, 2011, 10:57:07 AM »

good way to get that cowgirl hat and boots... hmmm would think that very sexy on your lil ol' av'

Adera

« #877 : May 29, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »

I don't know of any team here that has a cheerleading team... too bad though would have been fun. I guess it could be because sports teams are not linked to schools here but are instead associations.

@Sunny: You could be the top, someone small and light is good to have there. :D

Maybe I could ask the coach to rub some ointment on my butt too cause it hurts a little after my fall. Then, with a cute smile, I'd ask him if I could borrow his shower now as I'm already here and maybe he could be so nice as to help me undress a little and help me into the shower too. Batting my eyes and looking up at him through my eyelashes I'd ask him if he could be so nice as to help me with that deep itch inside of me too, I don't think I'm going to reach that far myself.
islandsun

« #878 : May 29, 2011, 11:51:49 AM »

@Bear .> wink < Exactly my ideal   Dallas cheer leaders are famous ! ;)

@Adera smooth move  miss pink  hehehehe

lol sure I`ll be on top  !  balancing on a hunky guys shoulders , him tossing me around !

I`m very flexable ! wrapping my body around his !  ;D
Adera

« #879 : May 29, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »

Ehehe, how many guys are part of cheerleading teams and how many of those are hetero? I think you'll have better chances with a guys in the football team Sunny. ;)
islandsun

« #880 : May 29, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »

Cheerleaders teams are big time competitions !

Put I do love playing football and tackling >Given my size ,I`m not very good at it !

It`s lots of fun and creates lots of laughs , and if I really like the guy love  IT when I get picked up hehehe wraps my leggs around his waist !
Adera

« #881 : May 29, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »

Oh, I just though we could do some cheering as cheerleaders and for a football team. :)
alstott
: 635

« #882 : May 29, 2011, 02:11:05 PM »

Tss tss tss...Sunny always wanna play full contact with the big boys...cause it's forbidden for the football players to have physical contact with the cheerleaders...but the coach isn't always watching...there's some secret places in the locker room ::) :P
oh btw we have pro football teams here...it's just not so popular as soccer.

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Lover
: 10350

« #883 : May 29, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »

Hi Alstott... sober?

What did you wear at the wedding? Hehe :D

islandsun

« #884 : May 29, 2011, 03:30:43 PM »

Football is soooooooo much more touchinhg and sneaking those certain moves > for which I`m good w when no one else is looking ! lol ;D
« : May 30, 2011, 07:37:57 AM islandsun »
: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 82  
« previous next »
: