*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Clothing Ideas
« previous next »
: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82
: Clothing Ideas  ( 552988 )
Adera
: 3047

« #885 : May 29, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »

@Alstott: Why don't you pull Sunny into one of those secret places, lift her up against the wall and have some fun... I think she'd like that now. :D

@Sunny: I'll let you play football with the guys, I rather cheer from the sides than have a guy charging at me with full speed intent on tackling me.

Hmm I wonder how sexy one can make a cheerleading dance before they stop you? :P
alstott
: 635

« #886 : May 29, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »

@Lover i was wearing just a boring black suit with a black tie had to behave myself...a lil bit..well as i saw those bride maids with this special sparkle in their eyes...yep Sunny you're right their baby clocks are ticking...i decided to stay sober...so long as i've been at the wedding...after...at a bar...well you know...1 tequila..2 tequila..3..4..5...............floor  ;D

@Adera oh i would...grab her..lift her up and show her some hidden secret spots and on our way there i would stop by at you and say...oh btw a nice ass...and would give 'em a lil slap ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #887 : May 29, 2011, 09:19:03 PM »

Hmm I wonder how sexy one can make a cheerleading dance before they stop you? :P
having the prospect of watchin u sweetie i think they will never stop it ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #888 : May 29, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

@Adera... the only way is to perform and she IF they ever stop you...

Pretty certain I would let it go the extremes...course too far.. and you wouldn't be allowed off the lap :P

islandsun
: 1597

« #889 : May 30, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »

@alstott  tecquila sunrise ! Where the worm go ?  Thats the good stuff ! 6 Shots I`d be dancing naked w my COWBOY HAT

down the beach !     ;D Nothing but a big SMILE on my face ! ;D
PseRamesses

« #890 : May 30, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »

come on guys lets give her free shots the whole night?!  ;) dance the moonlight away sweetie  :P

Bear

« #891 : May 30, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »

A mistake I know.. but her tab at the bar is handled... party on sunny...

Adera

« #892 : May 30, 2011, 01:48:36 PM »

Ooh beach party, I'm going to dance too. :D
PseRamesses

« #893 : May 30, 2011, 02:13:55 PM »

seeing sunnys nudiedance in her comboyhat under the moonlight on the beach makes me wanna join in. i wriggle myself out of my skimpy clubdress and g-string in one swift move, unbutton my heels and flip them away and as i start to run naked down towards sunny i realise i dont have a hat so i do a halfcircle back to the gang and snatches Bears cowboyhat so fast it takes a sec or two to see the surprised look emerging on his face. "im commin suuunny!" *shouting cheerfully* as i glance over my shoulder towards the rest of the gang i see........

Bear

« #894 : May 30, 2011, 03:46:49 PM »

Jerk with shock as the hat is removed... then I see that cute butt wiggling  as she runs down to join the party...a wide grin... she looks pretty cute in that hat... continue serving that the bar... but my eyes always drift over to that table where the girls frolic under the moonlight...

islandsun

« #895 : May 30, 2011, 04:44:42 PM »

Tiki bar on the beach
@ Adera it`s getting dark lets make a bonfire on the beach > we can devil dance around the bon fire naked > me and my COWBOY HAT  !

! WHOA SOMEONE `S PAYING BAR TAB  !
betcha  it`s that good looking cowboy ! !  hmm >GRIN < Give him my bestest smile ! ;D

Pssst Adera watch > I pick up my black thong I discarded earlier > like a rubber ban aim >wack > hahaha ! bulls eye ! Got cowboy w panties right along side his head !
 Joe < ya every bartender is named Joe ! another shot !   

TightFit74
: 2415

« #896 : May 30, 2011, 06:38:21 PM »

Watching the folly on the beach as my hand axe cleaves the next block of wood. I quick scrape on my flint, a few blows and the first flames start to lick at the tinder I prepared. Adding a few sticks and branches and the fire flares up. giving my time to take a sip of whiskey, before unwrapping Yasmine, tuning her strings until she is perfectly in tune. Leaning back, strumming her strings softly, I await the shivering, goose-bumped girls to warmt hemselves at the fire. A lustful look awaiting them..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #897 : May 31, 2011, 03:41:03 AM »

I quickly undress wanting to join the other girl in their naked dance... though I have to go without hat, but that's fine. I run towards the fire giving Pse a little pinch on her butt, then I dance away from her around the fire smiling at her and noticing her glittering eyes following me. "Anyone want to take a skinny dip?" I ask loudly, not waiting for any answer or anyone else I run towards the water.
Adera

« #898 : May 31, 2011, 05:34:12 AM »

Too bad the bikini bottoms with the new bikinis doesn't seem to work for shemales. :(
islandsun

« #899 : May 31, 2011, 06:00:22 AM »

HEY ! Tight build up the fire ! And playing his guitar ! Sweet !

Me > down another shot ! shakes my head > whoa

Time for a dip ! crisp cool water on my skin will give me second wind !  ;D
: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82  
« previous next »
: