*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Gifting - Poll Open
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
: Do you want other options then just gifting money?
Yes   -48 (80%)
No   -5 (8.3%)
I don't mind   -7 (11.7%)
: 54

: Gifting - Poll Open  ( 47905 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #15 : February 13, 2013, 07:49:01 AM »

erk !! Wine ?!! puahh !!

i rather a good bellay  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
ilovehead69
: 15

« #16 : March 03, 2013, 10:05:48 PM »

I see this thread has died off just as the other one, so let the n00b step up and try to revive it. On the topic of gift giving most definitely being reconsidered! In all honesty... giving currency of any sort of a gift is just plain stale! That's like what my father always gives me for holidays due to either apathy or lack of creativity. Even though this is MMOVSR, there is a human factor involved and I really feel the development team should take a look at my post specifically!! (response not necessary :)). When I came across this inability to give a SOLID gift, I was very disappointed. I had already purchased some items for my future wifey.. and now i highly doubt I can return them and im sure as hell not gonna wear them myself! XP. Needless to say, it was (temporarily, hopefully!!!) a waste of A$ for me.

POINT BEING: I highly suggest the development team take a look at enhancing these options, for a few of reasons. 1). It would attract more customers! 2.) It would satisfy more premium members! and 3.) It would result in more heartfelt relationships between premium members, therefore causing higher ratings in the game which results in more $$$ (Now come one, who doesn't love $$$?  8))
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #17 : March 04, 2013, 04:45:18 AM »

ilovehead69, when you talk abouit solid gift, i presume you mean dress, accessories and similar things....

this is something happen in RL of course, and it will be nice if we can do it here too, but about your three reason.....sorry, but i don't agree so much!

1). It would attract more customers!
the gifting sistem is just a plus to show to your friends, lover or spouse how you care of them.....the things who can attract more users (or costumers!) are others: the game sistem is the first one, different from others similar adult games, who have to cathc you when you trry it. under this point of view, AChat give us a lot for a small fee, compared to other similar product and this is one of the reason i had take the decision to subscrive a premium. of course, there is space for more better things, first of the,m new chat sistem and more personalization option avatar and room, etcetera!

2.) It would satisfy more premium members!
Satisfy!? i don't know how a gift can satisfy me! it's a nice thing, yes, but i don't see how this will satisfy us....can you explain more what you mean!?

3.) It would result in more heartfelt relationships between premium members, therefore causing higher ratings in the game which results in more $$$
I don't based my relationsip on gift.....and i don't care if i have them or not! As in the real world, it'as more about feeling and what my partner are able to xcatch my attention with they words and their moods.

Of course this is my opinion and even if ours are different, it doesn't mean one of us is wrong, ilovehead69....we are all in the forum to share our thoughs and make the AChat experience better for everyone, that's the real goal of the forum!

ilovehead69

« #18 : March 04, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »

You do have a good point, HB, and I do appreciate a contrasted POV to further describe the ultimatum of this concept. I do mean a solid gift as in a dress or lingerie etc.. Imagine you see a sexy dress on a user that really turns you on, but that person is unavailable? So you want your lover to have that dress. I mean granted you can gift your lover the A$ and they can buy it themselves but what about surprise having a seductive result to get that libido cranking? I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

As for a gift satisfying you directly HB, are not where my intentions are leading. BUT the end result of getting a sexy outfit for a lover of your choice, maybe repaid very generously!

I agree, no relationship should ever be based on a gift giving.. but as for moods, a gift can definitely increase them.

I feel this would be a good advancement for AChat to make for a more pleasurable experience.. Has a poll been created for this topic, and do you think it would make a difference?
hentaiboy69

« #19 : March 04, 2013, 02:51:35 PM »

..... Imagine you see a sexy dress on a user that really turns you on, but that person is unavailable? So you want your lover to have that dress. I mean granted you can gift your lover the A$ and they can buy it themselves but what about surprise having a seductive result to get that libido cranking? I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

mmmmh, sorry if i disagree.....if i see a nice dress i like on an avater, that doesn't mean my partner like it! sure, it's a good turn on for you, but what about if your partbner don't like it!? Don't think i don't had make gift, i have.....and case want it was an outfit (well, the A$ to buy it) but it was a well pondered choise. i mean, i had met a girl long time agao and after few month we lost each other she has back to me and we usually date. i had read her profile till the begin and it hit me well, so when i ask her to be my lover i decide to gift her with A$ for a certain dress linked with that description.

All this to say a dress is an impegnative decision, you can't be sure if the one who receive it would like it or not....i prefere to have the chance to gift a chocolate box or a teddy (i own one to Blue, lol!  :D) or a portrait of us, for example

ilovehead69

« #20 : March 04, 2013, 03:12:21 PM »

If they dont like it then that would be my loss, no? ;) just like in RL it stays in the drawer, or you donate it.. make the gift giving could turn into an open trade development betwen users to solve this. If it doesn't happen then I'll have to accept it, but i sure hope it does!
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : March 05, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »

The big question: If you buy something your lover already is owning - what next?

The gifting system IS a money maker for them, as the gifted person can use this money for purchasing fashion AND membership.
I agree (and many will) if we also could gift chocolate, drinks, flowers...all these little attentions that don't cost too much but show your partner you're thinking of her/him.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #22 : March 05, 2013, 06:15:31 PM »

The gifting system IS a money maker for them, as the gifted person can use this money for purchasing fashion AND membership.

hmmm , this is illogic :) . what i mean is , what is the difference if i use 200 A$ to offer an outfit to someone and if i gift 200 A$ to someone and she use it for a membership ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
ilovehead69

« #23 : March 05, 2013, 07:25:41 PM »

Its not the A$ that counts its a heartless gift.. and if you buy something for them and they own it already is a good question.. BUT that could most definitely be resolved by making it very clear that they do not claim responsibility for the gifts you purchase for someone if they already own it. How abaout you can only gift to a spouse an item? I'm not saying in anyway to to stop the gift giving of A$ becasue I do realize it keeps the prem memeberships going. the flowers are nice and chocolates yeah, bu its mentioned where they disappear in 3 days. theres more heart in a gift with thought.. plain and simple
wasabii
: 2

« #24 : March 05, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »

Like someone else said, the option to gift items would be highly appreciated by many premium users. :D The more options and customizations AChat offers, the better, right? I think it would be a fair option for the people that would like to and of course those of you that don't want to, just don't do it. The whole purpose of this is to be life-like right?  :-\
wasabii
: 2

« #25 : March 05, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »

Its not the A$ that counts its a heartless gift.. and if you buy something for them and they own it already is a good question.. BUT that could most definitely be resolved by making it very clear that they do not claim responsibility for the gifts you purchase for someone if they already own it. How abaout you can only gift to a spouse an item? I'm not saying in anyway to to stop the gift giving of A$ becasue I do realize it keeps the prem memeberships going. the flowers are nice and chocolates yeah, bu its mentioned where they disappear in 3 days. theres more heart in a gift with thought.. plain and simple

Good point.
hentaiboy69

« #26 : March 06, 2013, 02:25:21 AM »

hmmm , this is illogic :) . what i mean is , what is the difference if i use 200 A$ to offer an outfit to someone and if i gift 200 A$ to someone and she use it for a membership ?

Of course it make no difference.......the difference is in the gift it self! i don't think a girl will be happy to be gifted with a dress or something similar a little too much sexy for her taste.....
I know, this can sound like an "old age concept" but there are girls (few nowaday!") who don't like to dresss so sexy in front of others, but thi is it! and if it happend.....well, the risk is to make her really upset!

By the way......we had allways try to find out an alternativity to the actual gift system cause we want try to slow down the request for A$ to room! this is the real goal we like to gain!

Lover
: 10350

« #27 : March 06, 2013, 03:43:11 AM »

Rukya, you have to read the whole thread before you say my reply is illogical. There is no difference, this wasn't my statement.I replied to Ilovehead69 and I explained the reason the gifting system already is a money maker.
Look at the status quo - many girls ask for gifts - they don't want special fashion. If you just can gift clothes, many girls don't have money to buy a subscription - but they want to be prem. As long as we can't send other items then fashion the income of A-Team will decrease.

@wasabii:
If you just can gift your spouses the income will decrease too. Also look at some members - they collect spouses like other do with stamps. Doesn't make sense, too...  You say sedning flowers, sweets, toys, items... are not thoughtful. We are in a game - which gifts are more thoughtful? Clothes? Money?

jondas

« #28 : March 06, 2013, 05:55:30 AM »

My initial idea was to have the option of gifting other stuff in parallel to the A$. I do find the point that offering a non-prem member a piece of cloth is useless and has to be took into consideration in any new gifting system.
ilovehead69

« #29 : March 06, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »

It definitely seems like it would be a good idea. I say a poll may cut the differentials in half at least? I understand the concept of giving A$ as a gift for subscription and in no way way I suggesting to stop that. Seems like it would be an enjoyable OPTIONAL feature to give an item as a gift. Say she doesn't like it, then she is giving him the OK to gift it tot some other girl, maybe eone of her friends, or threesome partners, or just some random skank! Like I said, a poll seems like a good idea.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  
« previous next »
: