*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Should the shop have a "refund" system?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Should the shop give refunds?
Yes, full price   -11 (35.5%)
Yes, half price seems fair   -18 (58.1%)
No, buyer beware   -2 (6.5%)
The shop has bad stuff?   -0 (0%)
: 29

: Poll: Should the shop have a "refund" system?  ( 13922 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : July 21, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »

I love the idea, but I hate to say I can't see it happening... they make money off oopses. I'm just hoping they might meet us half way and let us get half our money back from our oopses.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : July 23, 2011, 03:05:22 PM »

The least they could do is expand the description. Or add one in principal. Not just the title. Tell something about the pose, the actions. Or how the new outfit can be worn, show the back of it, etc..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
prias
: 317

« #17 : July 27, 2011, 01:43:32 AM »

I'd be happy if they did so, as i have a lot of stuff I never use but they'll never do it.

First because, as Janine said, they make money thanks to oopses and secondly, when you see that, for monthes, we asked to have specific stuff (especially decent male clothes) and we have been totally ignored showing the interest the dev-team has for their customers (and yes I'm pretty mad about them)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : July 27, 2011, 03:58:30 AM »

so am I. And I am considering strongly to abort the forum. Not because I am acting childish for not getting what I want (I have tried rolling on the floor, thumping it with my clenched fists), but because I don't feel heard at all. What's the point in saying you will take all suggestions into account and then throw them away laughing?
Maybe the sales numbers for banana hammocks are bigger as we suspect, still.. It has been abundently expressed that the male wardrobe sucks.. I even bought the golfing outfit so I could use some parts to add to the illusion of an RP. It it didn't work well!

*SIGH*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : July 27, 2011, 09:25:13 AM »

The Golf suit was at least a costume... this new add...

I am opting out of this discussion of refunds.. because I am not an impulse buyer...

Pandora
: 38

« #20 : July 27, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »

I'm not an impulse buyer either. I might become one if I could get at least some of my investment back when somthing turns out to be less than I was hoping for.  ;)

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #21 : July 28, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »

i swear they released that gay looking man suit before
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #22 : March 10, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »

I agree with a lot of the members views on this. I too have gear and poses that were not what I expected. Perhaps a description or video with robot girl and robot boy showing us whats on offer with the poses - my partner and I had a surprise with the Hotseat lol . We both burst out laughing and kind of spoilt the moment lol. Probably our fault for not checking properly - but a video would have negated this. A wardrobe for trying the gear on your avatar would be great  and seeing your avi against the backgrounds would be a plus.
A refund policy would be great, it would keep achat on the ball to look at members suggestions. Win / Win situation :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Pafe
: 548

« #23 : March 10, 2012, 10:03:09 AM »

Hiya's...

I agree with everyone here also, and @ Brandybee even if they could just list the actions that are involved in the pose (on both sides) that would help make my decision to buy it easier an easier one. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: