*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Black Woman Hair
« previous next »
: [1]
: Black Woman Hair  ( 3261 )
ashlii
: 8

« : March 23, 2013, 03:52:13 PM »

Hey i don't know if this was brought to mind, but all the hair options are typically a white woman hair style. As a black woman myself our hair isn't as soft and flowing as one would want. Sooo, that being said, i think it would be a wonderful idea to add a more "black" hairstyle for woman, and of course men! Maybe dreadlocks for men. I have two images that i think would be dandy!

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : March 23, 2013, 04:07:30 PM »

Hello ashlii,
welcome to the forum :) There are several topics about hairs and hair styles, but i don't remember we also spoke about black hairstyle.
We have a board called "Polls", where you can suggest your ideas for the next poll which will start next week.

The topic for posting your ideas is
Discussions about AChat/Polls/Collecting ideas for cosmetics
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2288.0.html

Please introduce yourself and let us know who you are
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

In general i can say, i love to have more possibilities for body individualization at all and more chances to create an avi as wanted. So it would be good to have black hairstyle and typical beards (for men..lol).

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 24, 2013, 06:37:25 AM »

A big welcome Ashlii  to our Forum Village.  Thank you for posting your ideas.  It's always great to have fresh ideas and is exactly the kind of thing we are looking for from members.

I hope you take a look around and post more of your ideas and views  ;D

Look out in the Contests section ...  The Erotic Contest 4  -  First Time - stories will be published soon for reading and voting for your favourite. I hope you will take your time to read and vote ...  and if you like writing , maybe you will consider entering the next contest 5 when the time comes.

Glad you decided to join us here.  Have fun now  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Kingdustin
: 598

« #3 : March 25, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »

I agree, they could add more hair style to match other preferred style or get a more natural look about them.

As to the examples given. I real like the hair style of the women, very pretty hair style.
I don't care much much dread locks, but thats just my opinion.

and Welcome to the forum Ashlii.  :)

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: