*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello  ( 4422 )
maxmassimus
: 1

« : June 18, 2013, 09:26:26 AM »

Let me introduce myself to you other players
I'm Max from north of italy,
i can play in english or italian
i like to meet people from all over the world, cause i'm interested in foreign culture, expecially cuisine, cause i like to cook
hope to meet a lot of you soon
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 18, 2013, 09:39:46 AM »

Hey Maxmassimus

A big welcome to our Forum Village  ....   

Please take a look around and post your ideas and views.

Please take a look at the lottery sweep stake  :)  and if you think you would like to join, just follow the instructions

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > Achats Village Lottery. Sweep Stake.     http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2530.0.html

If you are game for a laugh and enjoy meeting people of all genders then join our Secret Summer Event  :)

Forum Home Page >  Organisations & Events > Events > Secret Summer
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2551.msg54847.html

Hope to read more of you.   :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : June 18, 2013, 11:20:03 AM »

Wellcome to thevillage, Max! i'm italian too and i'm allway happy to see some italian new face here! hope you enjoy your journey on AChat and here in the forum......and for any doubt you have, feel free to ask......we don't bite!  ;D

SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #3 : June 18, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »

well hello italian Max ~~ Welcome to the Forum Village.  Come on jump in get a lil wild and crazy and have some fun :)

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 18, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »

Hello Max,

nice you made your way to the forum. You're in the right place, here are people from almost all over the world and we learn from each other.
Look around, share your thoughts and come to the AChat Bra & Grill - first drink is for free and there always is a party goin on - and a good cook is always welcomed :)
www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg54976.html

Send me a pm with your day and month of birthday so wen can send you greetings... and now have fun :)

jondas

« #5 : June 18, 2013, 11:55:43 PM »

Wellcome to thevillage, Max! i'm italian too and i'm allway happy to see some italian new face here! hope you enjoy your journey on AChat and here in the forum......and for any doubt you have, feel free to ask......we don't bite;D

Some might nibble a bit though HB :)

Welcome to the Forum Massimus, and we would like to savor some of your receipes in this fun town
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : June 19, 2013, 01:06:04 AM »

jondas.......lol!

but i know you are right!  ::) ::) ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: