*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings  ( 5817 )
glenda
: 4

« : June 22, 2013, 11:19:19 AM »

Hello I'm Glenda in achat but you can call me Didi.  I enjoy making video games in Unity, textures in photoshop, animations using my microsoft kinect and 3d models in 3ds max.  The achat online community helps me pass the time in my boring day job.  I've tried Second Life but it was boring and technical.  I find that achat is the most robust online avatar community and I would like to get involved as much as possible in helping design rooms, animations, outfits and audio.  I think it would be great if we could have in between animations and allow our avatars to walk around.  I'm willing to do all the work myself if needed as I have all the time in the world.  This is possible in unity so I'm sure we could achieve it here with as little lag as possible by only allowing 2 or 3 people in a room together unlike in Second Life which is not managed very well and is too low res.  If anyone agrees with me or is interested let's work together to make this great site even better. 
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #1 : June 22, 2013, 11:52:01 AM »

Hey DIDI welcome to the other side of ACHAT. Where we can share our thoughts and ideas, and from the looks of it you have some pretty good ideas in  your head.  :D  I can't wait to see what you can come up with for I have seen your other post, just not yet seen your work. But I am headed there next. Just wanted to make a proper hello and welcome to you first.  ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : June 22, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »

Hi ya Glenda / Didi

A big hearty welcome to Forum.  We always appreciate new talent arriving here.  And I have already seen you have opened up a new Fashion House in our village to show your designs :)

I am biased of course but Achat is the best & the Forum Village the bestest   ;)

As you take a look around, you will find various topics where ideas for new rooms,  clothing and audio are discussed  . Please post your ideas and  designs in the appropriate topic.  I'm sure if the Achat Gods like them, They will contact you direct.

Achat is unique because of its simplicity and to change the format too much would lose  its originality and that I think is the reason for its success. Of course, we are always looking for ways to improve our game.

I look forward to reading more of you.

Have fun  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : June 22, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »

Hi Glenda  :)   Didi

Welcome to the mad fun world of the forum village have fun and enjoy

Only one thing to add to what's been said pop into the Bar & Grill the first drink is on the house just see Old Jeo behind the bar

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : June 23, 2013, 04:39:04 AM »

Welcome in the most hot forum of the whole net, Didi! hope you gonna like this place and work with us to make it better, soooo......let's look around!

and don't forget to show us your work.....i'm curious about the 3D staff you made!

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : June 23, 2013, 05:49:55 AM »

Hi Didi,

we're all here to have fun AND to improve the game. So you found the right place :)

Hope to find your name in Secret Summer soon http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2551.30.html
Send me a pm with your day and month of birth, we want to send our best wishes.

Now go on working hard on your fashion and surprise us with more ideas :)

jayc
: 1600

« #6 : June 23, 2013, 10:43:41 AM »

Greetings Glenda/Didi

best of luck with your fashion house and the other technical endeavors you decide to take on. we all look forward to see and hear about your new ideas for game improvement.
Patricia1975
: 385

« #7 : June 23, 2013, 01:48:36 PM »

WELCOME glenda  , To The Best Virtual Sex Game in the Wide World !
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : June 23, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »

Welcome Didi  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
nathan88
: 13

« #9 : August 24, 2013, 12:39:56 PM »

Hi Didi,
Your enhancements sound great.  I agree.  I'll help if I can but quite frankly not sure if I have the technical knowledge.
Nate
: [1]  
« previous next »
: