*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  implements the game
« previous next »
: [1]
: implements the game  ( 2483 )
nadin_online

« : July 15, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »

hello my name is nadine. the  nick is: Nadin_onlne,i play here for 3 years or so and I really like the game.
. my idea is:
the opening scene of the house is very cold. recommend to show the two or three avatars that approach the front door maybe stroking
holding hands kissing and so on instead of being already in the house. in other words it is usually a man who invites a woman and he picks her up. I think so. maybe it's the first scene in her house where he went to take the partner under his (her) house that descend from car or motorcycle, or more simply be out the door of the house of the first playier guesting the other or others. without going too far with the imagination and without leaving the mechanics of the game, I think this is achievable with not too many implementations and changes. I really hope I can get to my idea, contact me here, in game and my mail, nadineshop@live.com. a big kiss and ....... a wink  ;)[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 15, 2013, 03:35:29 PM »

You are talking about entering the room?

I agree, it would be nice if you enter the room with someone you want to have a good time. Just - sometimes you enter the room, just to show something or to talk without being disturbed. Then it would be strange.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: