*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Logged in at another computer
« previous next »
: [1]
: Logged in at another computer  ( 3734 )
ashlii
: 8

« : July 24, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »

Hey, i'm just wondering if there is anyway for you to kick out my account thats logged into the actual game, i'm not at home right now and i accidentally left myself logged in. I was wondering if anyone could log me out so i could log in on my laptop.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : July 24, 2013, 07:25:19 PM »

If you message support, which is on the same top bar as Forum,  they maybe able to help.  Otherwise,  I think  because of security reasons and protecting your account, it would not be safe to let someone else access to your account.

They should answer within a couple of days or so,  if not put a repeat request in. 

I hope that helps. Good luck.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ashlii
: 8

« #2 : July 24, 2013, 07:26:50 PM »

it's just i left it open, i'm gonna be home in a couple of days but i just wanted to be on now haha
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : July 26, 2013, 01:40:36 PM »

ashlii, I feel your frustrations at wanting to play   :o

Have a safe journey home and look on the bright side ...  abstinence makes the body hornier  lol 

Have fun now   lol 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 26, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »

If you have luck, it crashes or there is a short breakout. Some provider also cut the connection after 24 hours for a second...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: