*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Review news and updates 2013
« previous next »
: [1]
: Review news and updates 2013  ( 3712 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 27, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »

More than a half year is over now. What has happened in 2013?

Fashion: 15 new releases
Room: 1
Body options: 2 (long hair)

New poses:
FM: 5
FF: 6
FS: 6
MS: 6
SS: 1
Group: 4 (3 MMF, 1 MFS)

Updates:
FM: 10
FF: 2
FS: 2
MS: 2

Forum

Erotic Story Contest 3, 4 and 5 just running
3 secret events 
first blind date event
Hunt the easter eggg
Paper chase
Sexi's animal game
Lottery
Bingo
Several sweap stacks
and most important, many wonderful new members

Open to discuss

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 01, 2013, 01:13:42 AM »

well, from your list it's immidiately clear what we miss....MM poses release and updates for not FM poses. not mean there wasn't update for not FM poses, but wonder why when a pose exist in more orientation is not released for all but just for some!

A sample is the "Foreplay" with female or the "Play with the big tits" with male......why there is no update in them while all tyhe other orientation have it!? another mistery......

about all the other stuff in your list, i can say we have quiet a lot of things, some good other a bit less (ask Rukya!), but in general we had all work hard with good suggestion and to make the forum a nice place, so i'm satisfed with those last months.....more cause of the friends i have here, i admit it, then for AChat itself

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : August 01, 2013, 07:05:21 AM »

Thanks for putting all the upgrades and improvements into perspective Lover, that must have took awhile to delve through. Thank you for all that hard work.

It also shows that the Achat Gods do listen to us and doing their best to improve our fun & experiences.

I would also like to see some MM poses included though.  Achat Gods , please don't miss this gender out.  If They have enough for regular RP , common themes, I think you would attract more customers.

Please consider giving them ..   The slow dance,  the Glory Hole,  Hot legs & Feet, lets talk and the missionary poses.  These are good staple poses for the majority of  RP and  enable them to take part in games in the Forum too.  I 'm sure other genders , would consider buying some due to the type of games we have here in Forum such as Secret  events and some guys are Bi .  If released with other gender poses or clothing, I'm sure it will offset some of your costs ..   

We keep thinking of ways for new members to mix across the genders with our games & events, to strengthen our Forum Village, build the community spirit and hopefully rid members of  any pre- conceived prejudices, and assist members to build their wardrobe and repertoire of poses
...  I think so far so good, ..

Of course we are always open to new ideas. A special thank you to all those members who support our games and contests time  & time again.  Without your help & experiences , they would not be the success they are.

Well done to all and here's hoping to another successful   6 months.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : August 01, 2013, 08:43:18 PM »

well, from your list it's immidiately clear what we miss....MM poses release and updates for not FM poses. not mean there wasn't update for not FM poses, but wonder why when a pose exist in more orientation is not released for all but just for some!

A sample is the "Foreplay" with female or the "Play with the big tits" with male......why there is no update in them while all tyhe other orientation have it!?another mistery......

about all the other stuff in your list, i can say we have quiet a lot of things, some good other a bit less (ask Rukya!), but in general we had all work hard with good suggestion and to make the forum a nice place, so i'm satisfed with those last months.....more cause of the friends i have here, i admit it, then for AChat itself

Hmmm .... all others orientations you say ? I dont remember that FF got the upgrade for "foreplay" or "play with the big boobs"

Hmmm ? what are you talking about ? and why "ask Rukya" ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : August 02, 2013, 12:38:22 AM »

I mean some orientation didn't have the best thing , specially FF with lot of strap-on action.....ask to you, cause you are our lesbian espert, sooooo....

: [1]  
« previous next »
: