*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Do you want extraordinary characters?
Yes   -8 (33.3%)
No   -11 (45.8%)
I don't mind   -5 (20.8%)
: 22

: Poll: Would you like to have different characters, like elves, orcs...  ( 11065 )
Lover
: 10350

If you like to have extraordinary avis like elves, orcs, aliens, wolfes... choose yes.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

Hi,
Sorry but I'm voted no.
Why?
Because many things to do before...
- Poses for 3some
- Poses for FF and MM and MS and FS and SS and... all
- Don't forget, need new poses for the new avatar in all mods...

8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
MarryAn
: 11

Hi,
Sorry but I'm voted no.
Why?
- Poses for 3some
 8)
oh yeah! vote "no"
Well you get a lot of positions, but in this direction the game reap develop indefinitely .... nothing new but you will not see
You did say that the game will not be developed into new postures?
Do you propose to make something original and you reject it ...

Someday you will get all your clothes poses, but because the topic is already possible to come back here you voted "NO"

Vote "YES" give the game something new and original
« : August 21, 2013, 10:44:50 PM MarryAn »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

I voted "i dont mind" , but i could have voted "no" for the reasons nat said .

We lesbians actually got only one good pose ( 69 breastplay ) since the start of the year , and i dont even talk of the gays who got nothing since more than one year ( if i remember well )

I think actually something new and original would be a MM pose

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
MarryAn
: 11

I voted "i dont mind" , but i could have voted "no" for the reasons nat said .

We lesbians actually got only one good pose ( 69 breastplay ) since the start of the year , and i dont even talk of the gays who got nothing since more than one year ( if i remember well )

I think actually something new and original would be a MM pose

interesting position, I also think that the alternative positions for MM and FF enough, but where does it?
all fixated on positions for sex, new positions is not something new in the game, it's old but it more.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

Talking of updates , no update Friday/Saturday , no update Tuesday/Wednesday . Ist the dev team dead ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

on holiday, probably.......that time come for everyone!

about the subject of the poll and thread, i'm in for new body features as elven ears and similar (furries in primis, miaooo!), but the problem is not only if they want do them but to add to AChat a content to insert them, like some fantasy themed room. as AChat is now, i have the impression they will in a wrong place, so better have some costume parts like ears or tails.

I'm a big fan of fantasy (the proof i wrote a fantasy story for the contest is enogh!?  ;)), but here i see it not suiting so much!

Lover
: 10350

MarryAnn, this is a poll - we asked for opinions. I started it to see how many members would love to have your suggestion. If someone doesn't want it now or doesn't like it all, it's their own decision. Everyone has to accept it.
It's your right to fight for your idea, to give us arguments to change our mind. But don't be upset if someone doesn't agree with you.

Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

well i like the idea of having kitty ears, elf ears and stuff like that since we have bunny ears already or maybe some Cosplay like outfits just for RP and fun.  For example there was a post awhile back that got a lot of likes was super hero like outfits.  And we have already space uniforms already too.  So i think everyone would like some fantasy/cosplay like outfits.  Also it would be interesting to see more skin tones and or textures.  it would bring new people in but not sure if everyone would like it, but it would be interesting ;p

elves = just a pair of ears you would put on like a hat or bunny ears for example

orcs = well we have a zombie face paint..  i guess could do something there but really orcs are hideous, every picture is seen of them is ugly. don't know why anyone would want to do one. ugh like totaly gag me with a spoon yuck. 

aliens = this would be easy all you would have to do is add new skin tone colors that's it & eye colors.

wolfes = well i suppose some furry wolf ears your can wear on your head would help.  there was a contest poll that did win this idea
hentaiboy69

orcs = well we have a zombie face paint..  i guess could do something there but really orcs are hideous, every picture is seen of them is ugly. don't know why anyone would want to do one. ugh like totaly gag me with a spoon yuck. 

well, it's their nature, but in few MMO they look decent. what about like this, Alita!?

Alita

nice muscles HB.. but the face ugh..  ;p hmm well maybe... only if i had a paper bag and some alcohol lol. 

But I do have a soft spot for some of the alien ones...  We have star trek like uniforms but none of the star trek aliens ;p  I"m kinda partial to race M'Ress is from, even tho in star trek that race is very obscure.  Well then again that race did  make it into the new movies too ;p

Star Trek into Darkness

Other versions of Catians

« : August 22, 2013, 11:55:59 PM Alita »
Alita

Hi,
Sorry but I'm voted no.
Why?
- Poses for 3some

8)

I went with "I didn't mind option"  because there wouldn't need to be any new poses really nat.  because they would be either Male, Female or Shemale. So all the current poses would apply then only thing that would change is the skin texture/tone and everything else would be added on as an accessory.  Like the bunny ears, or zombie face paint, Indian girl outfit we have now for example.   Now I think about it maybe i should've went with a yes.  Because really if you think about it all it is is just minor changes in the skin textures for Achat.  it wouldn't be damaging to currently owned items you would just change the skin texture like you do now when you want to be pale or tanned.
hentaiboy69

nice muscles HB.. but the face ugh..  ;p hmm well maybe... only if i had a paper bag and some alcohol lol. 

I know, the face is their limit, but this is how they are! btw.....nice solution, Alita!  ;D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

Hi Alita,
I'm ok with you if you change only the skin texture but an orc or an alien have not the same body than an human, right ?  :)
why not actually make outfits for costume ball ? yes why not.

What I meant is that if new avatar = new body so new poses.
And it's not because I think there are more important things to do in this game that the creation of other avatars should not be done.
When I see how long it take to get a new pose, I really think that the change of orientation of the game will put a little time  ;)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69

Nat, add new "race" to achat do not necessarily mean to creat new body from zero. For Alien, depend the look you want to they have, but something siple is to just add antennas to the head and maybe a little work on pupills. of course different skin colour help too!

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: