*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello Everyone
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello Everyone  ( 5896 )
LetMeFeelYou
: 12

Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy ;)

« : August 27, 2013, 06:57:37 AM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Eray, I am 18 years old and I m from Turkey.Playing AChat for 2 months and  looking forum topics for 3-4 days and i see there is a lot of fun :) and wanted to introduce myself and join this enjoyable place :) as you can see my english not very good but mostly everyone understands me :) i will be try to become a part of forum.  :)

I am playing AChat for beat my shy personality ::) (stil shy in AChat too ;D) and i hope i can find some friends in there or in game :)

Whatever thats me i hope i can find great friends in this enjoyable place.Meet with me in game too my character type passionate but i like talking so much :) Thats make my English better :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : August 27, 2013, 07:28:01 AM »

Hello LetMeFeelYou and welcome to the place we call "The village"! Glad you like it and hope you will be a fix presence, with ideas, funny things and more! Take your time to explore any corner of this place and when you are tired come to the B&G http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html to rest and have a drink aaand, never forget, to know new people!

and don't be shy, we are all a good bunch of people......maybe we just bite a little, sometimes......

LetMeFeelYou

« #2 : August 27, 2013, 09:39:56 AM »

:D i will try to beat it i hope i will do :)
tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : August 27, 2013, 11:59:29 AM »

Welcome Eray  (LetMeFeelYou)   

Good to see you have found the mad house that we call home  have a look around and have fun

jayc
: 1600

« #4 : August 28, 2013, 12:20:30 AM »

welcome and warm greetings LetMeFeelYou, your not going to meet a nicer group of people like the residents of our village. we look forward to hearing your thought and ideas to improve the game, and like HB said come by the bar & grill for a free drink  ;)
Covems
: 1688

« #5 : August 28, 2013, 06:28:17 AM »

Howdies LetMeFeelYou,

And welcome to the forum.  It's a nutty place at times but it's also can be very gentle.  Take a scroll around and read some of the old topics and please be sure to post or comment when you want to.  We're all looking for ways to make the AChat experience better, and that includes here in the Forum.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : August 29, 2013, 09:22:12 AM »

Hello Eray,

welcome to our village. As you might have noticed, we're all bit crazy but nice. Don't be shy, tell what you want to say and don't be afraid about your english skills. We will understand you and if not, we ask.

Send me a pm, tell me your birthday (day/month) and be sure, you're on the right place.

Have fun :)

nathan88
: 13

« #7 : August 29, 2013, 11:16:11 AM »

Hi Eray,

Relax, enjoy and have fun.  Easy place to overcome your shyness.

Nate
florise
: 208

« #8 : August 29, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »

Hi Eray,

Welcome, nice to meet you

Flo

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : August 29, 2013, 03:42:19 PM »

Welcome Eray / LetMeFeelYou

It's a pleasure to meet you,  Hope you post more of your ideas and views and don't worry about your English too much.  We have lots who speak other languages and are willing to help out when needed. 

Its a great place to learn new words  :o   but maybe not in general conversations LOL

Enjoy & have fun. Hope to read more of you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
LetMeFeelYou

« #10 : August 29, 2013, 03:48:39 PM »

Thanks Everyone,

I'm glad to meet with all of you  ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: