*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I can not get me connected
« previous next »
: [1]
: I can not get me connected  ( 7554 )
Renoi
: 5

« : October 07, 2013, 07:17:52 PM »

I can not connect me with my purchase of the site Login I buy the premium I type the correct pwd and his good name but tell me the name or pwd is wrong

Could anyone help me?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 08, 2013, 12:45:36 AM »

First of all, wellcome to the forum, Renoi!

about your problem.....it's not clear if you have problejm here or in game, but i presume it's in game. First thing you must try is to check your firewall and antivirus and put AChat in their exception, so them didn't block it. it's the most common problem people have here!

try this and let us know!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 08, 2013, 01:51:21 AM »

Hello  Renoi , Welcome to Forum.

There may be some kind of delay between your account registering your payment.

Go back into the shop and your recent purchases.  scroll down to the bottom and you should see the subscription you have paid. Your account should also have registered  the A$ allocated to your account from the subscription payment.

If this is all showing, try logging into the game again and  your wardrobe should also show your A$ amount that you have.

If it does, problem solved.

If it doesn't. Send a query to  Support,  found on the top bar with  Shop & Forum.  They will check your account  and hopefully solve your problem.

Please let us know how you get on. good Luck.   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : October 08, 2013, 02:06:28 AM »

Hello Renoi,
first try what Hentaiboz and Brandybee said. Next, check if you can login to game or website - if both doesnt work, there is another problem. Tell us, if you were successfull.

Renoi

« #4 : October 08, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »

Hello, I still can not get it connected me and my firewall is disable this may be because of my version of windows I am running Windows 8
« : October 08, 2013, 03:44:46 PM Renoi »
Lover

« #5 : October 08, 2013, 04:41:04 PM »

I also run win8, this isn't the problem.

Are you talking bout game or website? If it's game, uninstall completely, download and install again.
Activate your firewall again - are you using only win firewall or also another? Which anti-virus do you use?

Renoi

« #6 : October 08, 2013, 05:47:37 PM »

So first of all the I can not logged me on software enssuite I have uninstall my firewalls but still nothing and the anti virus I is not
Lover

« #7 : October 08, 2013, 05:51:25 PM »

Don't uninstall firewall!!!!!

Uninstall Achat software (game), then download it and install again.

Can you login to website or shop? Or do you also get wrong username/password message?

Renoi

« #8 : October 08, 2013, 05:57:26 PM »

Yes, I am logged into the site and I accessed a site shop. Yes I get exactly that message yet I put type the username and password

I just vien to uninstall and reinstall still the same message ereur. (Sorry for my english, I'm french)
« : October 08, 2013, 06:17:53 PM Renoi »
Lover

« #9 : October 08, 2013, 06:17:19 PM »

There might be a problem with your password. Send a message to Support (button on top of this site), they have to reset your password.

Renoi

« #10 : October 08, 2013, 06:22:57 PM »

It's good I resolut my same problem I was in my mdp capital and the log on the game puts no capital so I changed and it connected me thank you for help ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : October 09, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »

Great news, Renoi! now, i hope you will stay ere and help us to make this place nicer day after day and bring new idea for achat!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: