*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Organizing Search better
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Organizing Search better  ( 11075 )
Bostonbadass
: 4

« : October 16, 2013, 10:36:58 PM »

Alright guys and gals, pretty simple concept most likely already posted here...Isn't it annoying to have to shuffle through partners, scanning for green dots amongst the yellows? why not simply have it organize the search results by Free > In room > offline

Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 17, 2013, 02:38:45 AM »

The search function and the display of online/offline people is always a big point for discussion and improvement. YOur idea is another good one, we will add it to our list of ideas :)
You also can check this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html
It's a collection of other good suggestions. The more good ideas we have, the earlier the A-Team will change something (I hope ;) )

old_goat
: 450

« #2 : October 17, 2013, 05:49:22 AM »

Alright guys and gals, pretty simple concept most likely already posted here...Isn't it annoying to have to shuffle through partners, scanning for green dots amongst the yellows? why not simply have it organize the search results by Free > In room > offline

And if, due to color blindness, a person can not tell the difference between the green and yellow dots he moves through the list one at a time.
Uummmm, sounds like fun doesn't it.
Oh yes, such fun.
 ;)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : October 17, 2013, 06:41:35 AM »

There are times I search through the list looking for "Frees" , but they are listed last. It would be nice if I could reverse the ordering at will.
I mean it is a database.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
sexilicious
: 2755

« #4 : October 18, 2013, 05:53:45 AM »

There are times I search through the list looking for "Frees" , but they are listed last. It would be nice if I could reverse the ordering at will.
I mean it is a database.

I think he meant free as in available (green dot)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : October 18, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »

Yes, but I feel it should be a search option to look for MALE -Hetero - Free user.
Sometimes a girl feels charitable.   ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : October 22, 2013, 12:58:06 AM »

I mean it is a database.

I think he meant free as in available (green dot)

indeed......Boston mean people who are not in room! and yes, it can be a nice add cause it make you avoid plenty of pafe with orange dots on their profile! Not that i care too much, cause i'm not in need of new partner in AChat...... ::)

Pafe
: 548

« #7 : October 22, 2013, 07:24:46 AM »

Hiya's...

HB... what have I got to do with this?
indeed......Boston mean people who are not in room! and yes, it can be a nice add cause it make you avoid plenty of pafe with orange dots on their profile! Not that i care too much, cause i'm not in need of new partner in AChat...... ::)
Or was that a Freudian Slip?

Though I do agree that the entire search could be better organized, with more options than what currently exist.

I have a question...   Does anyone know (especially you Mods) if AChat is working on an upgrade to the system?  I'm not looking for a time frame for it to be released, but it would be nice to know that an upgrade is in the works.  Maybe then we can get some of these terrific ideas that have been suggested.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : October 22, 2013, 07:28:51 AM »

No Pafe, we mods don't know more than you. All I can say is, they said they want to publish as much as possible winners from the polls.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : October 22, 2013, 08:07:31 AM »

Perhaps off topic but I wanted to know if the polls really have an impact on developers ?

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : October 22, 2013, 09:54:53 AM »

Nat, if you are talking about the poll for poses and other stuff, they are taking them in high consideration......most of the time! Dev-team is in late with some release, but they are working on the winner, a bit slowly, maybe, but they are!

we can only wait, you know......and we will! but don't worry.....time by time we pest themn again with our request!  ;D ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : October 22, 2013, 11:40:51 AM »

Here's an idea
on the search page we have Male Female and Shemale  Why can we not have a button for FREE USERS  this would make finding the easier
the Herto  Bisexal  and Homo filter can still work with the free

Its just an idea  :)

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #12 : October 22, 2013, 11:44:58 AM »

Here's an idea
on the search page we have Male Female and Shemale  Why can we not have a button for FREE USERS  this would make finding the easier
the Herto  Bisexal  and Homo filter can still work with the free

Its just an idea  :)

Yes... im agree but... what means free? people who is not premium in this moment or people who have not the blue star??

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : October 22, 2013, 12:05:14 PM »

I find the idea of Tango very good.
For the free and the blue star it's a problem that I resolve with the anti free users filter.
You can have a blue star and to be free user, not easy.
I don't like to keep my blue star while I didn't continue to pay for it.
After we are left with fake premium users  ::)
AChat can be should leave the blue star 15 days but not for the life for those who don't renew their premium membership.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #14 : October 22, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »

I find the idea of Tango very good.
For the free and the blue star it's a problem that I resolve with the anti free users filter.
You can have a blue star and to be free user, not easy.
I don't like to keep my blue star while I didn't continue to pay for it.
After we are left with fake premium users  ::)
AChat can be should leave the blue star 15 days but not for the life for those who don't renew their premium membership.

This is a good idea, blue star must be gone after 15 days, o 1 month before premium expired.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: