*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Re-Suggested: Foot Jobs
« previous next »
: [1]
: Re-Suggested: Foot Jobs  ( 4462 )
Shianna
: 102

« : October 31, 2013, 12:03:25 PM »

Hi all (who remember me  ::)) I wanted to resuggest Foot Jobs for all gender associates. (FF can be foot play of course)

I've noticed since I've joined that feet have always been in the tip toed position for females/shemales.

This doesn't necessarily halt the idea of foot jobs, but it does take away a lot of the pleasure toes give to the receiver, both physically and visually.

Could the tip-toed stuck feet be made more versatile and free, like our fingers?

That way, we would have more angles to which adjust the footjob position.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : October 31, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »

Welcome Back  Shianna to the mad Village of the forum

From memory there aren't many poses that use your feet. ( but willing to have my memory refreshed  ;)  ;D )

But yes it would be nice to be able to use them more. It may be an idea to pose a new pose idea just for feet and see what response you get from it.

Concerto

« #2 : October 31, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »

I believe "Defenceless", handcuffed to the bed, makes use of the feet (or, rather, foot). I'm usually too engrossed in what is being done to me to look at the actions. However, it is hardly what I would call a "foot job".

I guess we are always on tiptoe because we are adapted to suit Achat footwear and, once the shoes come off, we are like the Japanese women who had their feet bound. They are bent into shape, so cramped that we can't flex them.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 31, 2013, 09:30:07 PM »

Hmmm ... For FF , we have only the foot massage pose and maybe one move in the Crab pose ( yes only one move , not like FM that have 3 or 4 in the crab pose )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Shianna
: 102

« #4 : November 01, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »

The glory hole pose has a footjob action for FM and SM, but it's kind of stale as you can't see your partner's reactions directly.

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Reisha
: 1

« #5 : November 04, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »

Exactly what i want too ! the foot job is a must have ! for SM FM FF SS avery one should get a foot job, it's too hot !
: [1]  
« previous next »
: