*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A voyeur part
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: A voyeur part  ( 11197 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #15 : November 13, 2013, 10:16:39 AM »

Duo of madness: 1500A$ 15 mn intense sex with the best lovers of AChat

Sorry nat , but as i dont pay for sex , i dont accept to be paid for sex too  ;D

You miss something exceptional, your enjoyment is the same but you give me money.
The fun is enhanced ... for me  :P
Only your wallet will not take pleasure !!!
For one time in your life, take THE pleasure... I offer you all the Saturday nights for only 1500 A$

Have fun Ladies & Gentlemen, I LOVE YOU  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
tangoracer
: 3444

« #16 : November 13, 2013, 02:29:34 PM »

LOL @ Nat

I would have to say OUCH on them prices

But then again I wouldn't be paying for it I would be STARING the Biggest night of sex   ;)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #17 : November 13, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »

I spoke with the patroness of "Nat Sex & Fun Club" and ...
For some men the house offers the evening including show and the consumption but just for the inauguration, we have a lot of management fees  ???

The idea of ​​Cocoon is great as long as it's free and as mentioned Lover reserved for Premium.
For the moment we are limited with the software, so the night of madness that's for later  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Vitesse

« #18 : January 15, 2014, 07:05:16 PM »

I like this option. I didn't realize it, but having people watch me is hot.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #19 : January 16, 2014, 01:06:17 AM »

I thought about this and the exhibitionist in me said, yay, let others see what I get up to in a room. Then I thought, what about the other person... they might want me all to themselves...
Then I thought again, if it wasn't a rooming session planned in advance (how many roomings do YOU plan in advance?) would I have had time to discuss with my "room mate" whether we should let people ogle us.
What if you changed your mind because it suddenly went into something too personal?

I think perhaps if there was a little box to tick to record the session and then you could decide afterwards whether it should be available for everyone to see and there could be an option for Premium Members only to browse videos.... Yeah that would work, I think, because you could watch someone you were interested in and maybe learn something about them  :P

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : January 16, 2014, 09:09:42 AM »

If we should have this option, of course both people in room have to accept. And there has to be a button in room, so everyone can stop it.

I also like your idea blue, i just am scared, watching videos will keep people away from rooming :D

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: