*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Christmas 2013
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
: Secret Christmas 2013  ( 91595 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #90 : December 17, 2013, 05:42:04 PM »

*Sees Stone posting her date with BB*

*reclines back, gets 3-D glasses and popcorn*

Lover
: 10350

« #91 : December 18, 2013, 04:34:59 AM »

For those who didn't notice - I just draw back myself because we had an impair numbers of player and I gave another member the chance to join this event. You can punish me for that, i dont mind, but i always will do it again.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #92 : December 18, 2013, 06:41:23 AM »

Actually,   ;D  ;D  ;D

I think before anyone withdraws ,  I think it should be open for a volunteer  to do 2 dates in the true spirit of meet and greet  game.

So as a forfeit,  I  think  volunteers  for a date with Lover  or. Hentaiboy69  should make themselves known here and   I  will pull the names out of the hat for you both.

And then you both write a post for each of the dates with a promise, that should it happen again, this solution will be sought first.

Of course the alternative is the Happy New hat, zebra crotchless pants and banner,  no refusals of lap dances, foot massages , banner  until February.
 ::)  ::)  ::)

Moderators after all are role models and I can't be perfect all by myself  ;D ;D ;D

@ Stone,  thanks for the date girl and  complimentary  encouragement  to  horn the hat.  Jayc is extremely lucky to have you on tap.   I look forward to my date with him next.  My feet are tingling in anticipation.
Stone is a delightful companion  for one of these dates and doesn't usually room with anyone else except Jayc .  Great report of the date by the way and bar humbug to my score LOL.
Merry Christmas to you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #93 : December 18, 2013, 07:21:06 AM »

To choose between one date with Lover or HB...or have them wearing crotchless zebra pants, and santa hat all the way until February, all the while accepting every invitations for massages....ARRRGH...my head feels like it's about to explode.

Personally, I vote on sparing Lover and HB the embarrassment of having them wear the above mentioned get-up all the way up until February (as hilarious as it might've been) and vote on just single lap dance or massage. They have redeemed themselves.

Sure, toss my name in hat. I'm willing to sacrifice my time in order to insure HB or Lover receive a massage/lap dance. I guess I'm just too damn generous right now. Blame Christmas.  ::)

Moderators after all are role models and I can't be perfect all by myself  ;D ;D ;D

You give Kanye West a run for his money BB. Miss humble here.  ::) ::)
Brandybee

« #94 : December 18, 2013, 07:30:19 AM »

You give Kanye West a run for his money BB. Miss humble here.  ::) ::)

I can't help it.   :-*   And I would like to point out this has nothing to do with all the banners I have had to endure,  when England has met up with Italy or Germany in football,  that would be taking advantage of a situation and,  being perfect I wouldn't do that ....  Much.   :D  :D  ;D

Volunteer dates for HB and Lover

1. Hukk.  ;D

« : December 18, 2013, 07:32:11 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious
: 2755

« #95 : December 18, 2013, 07:33:34 AM »

put me on there :) i'm feeling generous

Brandybee

« #96 : December 18, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »

Volunteer dates for HB and Lover    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. Hukk. 
2. Sexilicious

Thank you guys and girls.   :-* :-*

Bear
: 3856

« #97 : December 18, 2013, 07:46:17 AM »

lol... giving sexi a massage and dance... that doesn't seem like punishment  ::)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #98 : December 18, 2013, 08:01:13 AM »

depend, Bear....if she gonna use the paddle or not! i know she own one!  :P

Bear

« #99 : December 18, 2013, 08:04:11 AM »

better still maybe you 2 should give me the massage and dance...

Bear

« #100 : December 18, 2013, 08:05:26 AM »

though  HB you might enjoy that too much... ::)

Brandybee

« #101 : December 18, 2013, 08:11:33 AM »

Hey,   Don't leave me out on that offer   :P :P :P :P

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #102 : December 18, 2013, 09:22:14 AM »

though  HB you might enjoy that too much... ::)

weeelll.......maaaybe!  ;)

Hey,   Don't leave me out on that offer   :P :P :P :P

i bet you mean the first one posted by Bear.....am i right!?

@ Hukk and Sexy: are you sure you want to date a dragon!?  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #103 : December 18, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »

@ bear
better still maybe you 2 should give me the massage and dance...
says the guy who didnt join... ::)

We all know, bc of time problems or bc people quit game, not each date will happen. The idea is to have fun and to meet new members. Saying this, every member should get the chance to have the dates.  Then I jump in, no matter as receiver or giver.

I only change my banner if i lose a bet - and brandy, you know this never will happen :D And if you or anybody wants to see me wearing hats or zebra crotchless pants you have to pay a lot for the show. Probably more you all together own. My shows are very exquisite 8) And I'm very choosey who is allowed to enter my room...

Bear

« #104 : December 18, 2013, 09:47:14 AM »

I did not want to disappoint by my limited availability... hehe it would have been unfair to advertise my involvement.
 nope nope.. you offer yourself.. methinks it proper you two  pay the piper for withdrawing...many might have joined hoping for a chance with you 2 mods. That strikes mightily as false advertising.

That said I will wear the hat and banner the offer to any who might catch me on my limited time online. Though I doubt many will seek to rise that early or stay up that late ...

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13  
« previous next »
: