*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Christmas 2013
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
: Secret Christmas 2013  ( 91600 )
Lover
: 10350

« #135 : December 23, 2013, 03:01:27 AM »

I'm sorry Nighttalker, it's too late this time. The couples have been drawn and already happening. We will have a new secret-event next year ;)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #136 : December 23, 2013, 04:43:31 AM »

maybe a S. Valentine one.....as we had this year.... ;)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #137 : December 23, 2013, 07:18:21 AM »

Thank you fellow Mods for rejoining this secret event,  ;D

Volunteer dates for HB and Lover:-   

1. Hukk. 
2. Sexilicious
3. denisee40

Thank you to the above for volunteering to do extra dates.

First draw

Lover to give a foot massage to .......    Sexilicious
HB to give a lap dance to ................    denisee40

Second draw

Lover to receive a foot massage from ..... hukk
HB to receive a lap dance from  ............ sexilicious

Thank you all for taking part.  I look forward to your posts of the dates.

@  Nighttalker -  Unfortunately the couples have already been drawn and the dates are in the process of being organised by the paired couples.
There will be other Secret dates in the near future.  Keep an eye out for Secret Valentine or similar.
In the meantime, you never know, Santa may just get someone to buzz you in the game and be kind enough to offer you such a date for practice   ;D ;D ;D

Good Luck everyone, please arrange your dates as soon as possible, we all look forward to reading them here and thank you to the guys and girls who have already posted.

Merry Christmas.    :-* :-* :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #138 : December 23, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »

On my way home from Jay's place, I surprisingly and conveniently ran into Mr. Freddie69. Instead of heading back to the cabin at Crystal Lake, we ended up heading back over to Freddie's place for my foot massage.

Mr. Freddie was incredibly sweet, understanding and nice. He made me feel at complete ease and I just kicked back, sunk into his couch and enjoyed myself as he attended to my feet. Being a waitress, my tired feet definitely soaked up all of Freddie's unreserved attention.

It was getting late, so our date was quite short and I had to get back to the cabin to catch up some much needed beauty sleep. However, the time Freddie spent giving me the lovely foot massage was wonderful.

Thank you for your time Freddie! Ladies, he's a standup guy and anyone of ya'll would be lucky to be paired up with him! :)

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #139 : December 23, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »

@ Amy & JayC ~ Interesting reads on the Secret Christmas dates. That Beyonce song was a nice touch. Smooth.

With regards to me giving Lover a foot massage.

Lover

« #140 : December 23, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »

Prepare hukk and bath your hands in oil a few days. I expect nothing than the best massage ever with the most soft hands

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #141 : December 23, 2013, 03:21:00 PM »

Waow... i am gonna be so jealous Lover... :P

Hukk... be gentle... and let the amazing green one at home this day!!!

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #142 : December 23, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »

Ooook, i have ready your tomb stone Lover....it report this on it:

"Here lies our beloved Lover, smashed by Hukk hands while he is trying to give him a foot massage"

good luck, mate!  ;)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #143 : December 24, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »

As I  read what jcm0824 has said about me and i am blushing,,,,,What can I say about him is just you would be luck to met a guy like him in real life and         WOW

egkung
: 1

« #144 : December 26, 2013, 05:17:10 PM »

i wanna join plz add me  egkung
[/b][/size][/size][/color]
Lover

« #145 : December 26, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »

Sorry egkung, the current secret-game is running. But there will be a new one, probably for Valentine.

Please introduce yourslef here
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #146 : December 26, 2013, 05:26:39 PM »

Hi Egkung,

The pairings for this Secret Event have already been matched up and the couples carrying out their dates.

We will however be having another Secret Event probably around Valentine time.  Please keep an eye out for the topic, it will be advertised in forum and you can volunteer and sign up for that one.

In the meantime, a big welcome to our Forum Village. Please introduce yourself to the other residents here

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Enjoy your time here and have fun.  ;D

@ Lover -  you beat me to it LOL.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
terric
: 622

« #147 : December 27, 2013, 09:32:29 AM »

"Knock, knock, knock", I rapped on the door of the yacht.    I was dressed in the light blue negligee, it's transparent and fluffy, and I had a brand new 3 day pass in my hand.  I rechecked the address to make sure I was at the correct yacht.  I heard the doorknob turn and the door opened.  There was Tangoracer, smartly dressed in a suit, looking very handsome.  "I can't remember if which one of us is the giver."  I say to him, forgetting my manners.

"Hello," he replied, "I think I'm supposed to give you a massage, but let me check."

Just a few moments go by and Tango said, "no, you're supposed to give me a pole dance or a lap dance."

"Which would you prefer?" I questioned, "a pole dance, a lap dance or a combination of the two?"

"I'll leave that up to you."  Tango answered. 

He invited me in and we engaged in a bit of small talk.  Discussing the forum and it's inhabitants.  Then Tango invited me to dance, which I gladly accepted.

Our conversation continued, talking about our work, and how long we've been with AChat.  I was playing the sexy AChat music in the background as we slowly danced in that circle.

Then, after a while, it was time to fulfill my commitment.  I started with the pole dance, but had forgotten to wear sex clothes.  In an instant I was completely naked in front of Tango, and hanging onto that pole.  It felt cool in my hand, yet other parts of me were heating up.  I shimmied and shashayed around the pole, doing a few spins, but there's only so much you can do with the pole dance... so...

I switched into the lap dance... again completely naked.  All my charms visible to his roving eyes... I could feel them on me.. following my movements.  I felt so hot... so naughty... dancing in front of this man.  I noticed a bulg growing under those shorts he had on, and I knew I was having an effect.

I could feel his eyes following my finger as I dipped it into my mouth... sucking on it while slowly withdrawing it.  My finger glistened with the coating of my saliva on it.  Then I slowly... oh, ever so slowly... ran that finger around my nipple, all the while feeling Tango's eyes burning into my flesh.  My nipple responded as it always does, becoming erect and hard like a pebble.

My leg up on his shoulder and my hand stroking my leg.  Oh.. how I wanted his hand to stroke my leg, as mine would stoke his hard cock.  I stood back, spun around and bent over, exposing my hot, wet pussy to his hungry eyes.  Tango moaned... and that made me moan. 

Straightening up and spinning back around I climbed into his lap and pulled his head as my breasts pressed against him.  I scrunched forward until I could feel his erection against my wet pussy.  I know I was making his shorts wet from my juices.

I asked Tango if he would like to share some chocolate with me, he said he would, so I popped a piece of chocolate into my mouth... climbed back into his lap and pressed my lips against him.  Parting my lips slightly I pushed the chocolate with my tongue unti it entered his mouth... after a moment the piece of chocolate came back into my mouth.  We passed it back and forth until it was gone, but our tongues continued that sultry dance.

I knew at that moment we were going to go farther than a simple lap dance.  I wanted him... I wanted to feel him penetrating me..... Oh... How I love that feeling of being penetrated by a hard, hot, throbbing cock.

Tango's passions were rising too, and the next thing we knew, through the magic of Achat we were both on a chair... mmmm... and in one motion, I slid my wet pussy down his shaft... savoring the feeling as it filled me.

Then we ravaged each other... moving... kissing... fucking.  Riding him for all I was worth... I could feel a sensation building in my body.  Oh yes.... I knew I was going to cum.  I knew he was going to get me to climax.  Then I had a thought!!  "IT'S THURSDAY!"  I blerted out.  "THURSDAY IS FUCK ME ON THE FLOOR DAY!"

We quickly switched postiion and went to the floor where I rode him to that orgasm.  Then another one.  Tango came, too... his hot sperm shooting into me and onto me.

We rested a while, before going at it again.  And did we ever go at it!!  Mmmmmm... I must say, this date was all that I was hoping it would be.  Thank you Tangoracer for being such a gentleman and for a hot, hot date.

Ladies... psssst... if you ever get the chance get a date with Tangoracer.  You won't be disappointed.

This concludes my date report.  How did I do?

denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #148 : December 27, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »

Fans myself after reading about terric's date with tango! WOW!  :)

Secretly writes the name TangoRacer on a notepad ;)
« : December 27, 2013, 10:48:56 AM denisee40 »

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #149 : December 27, 2013, 12:52:47 PM »

@ Terric ~

I'll be using that chocolate routine myself next time on someone.

Oh, and Tango. You sly dog you.  8)
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13  
« previous next »
: