*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Secret Christmas 2013
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
: Secret Christmas 2013  ( 91633 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #165 : January 07, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »

I felt my mobile buzz and then yell at me“ IT’s CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”  I had no idea how to switch that damn song off and was convinced one of the dwarfs had messed with my phone just to annoy me.

It either had to run its course or I could answer it.

I pressed the answer button and thankfully it shut off immediately,  it was Jayc.  “ Hey Brandy, fancy a foot massage at the beach, I have a couple of hours free.  Stone’s gone shopping. It’s for more Gnomes but she doesn’t know I know”

I  chuckled and realised it was for our Secret Christmas date so understood immediately that it wasn’t a naughty suggestion.

“Sure.  Your private beach in five? Last one there’s got to buy a Gnome for Stone” I quickly ended the call, jump in the car and race to the beach. Luckily none of the NSPD were about so make it in double quick time.

“Damn, he beat me”  I cussed as I saw Jayc already getting out of his truck with some beers and wondered how much Gnomes cost these days.

I offered to carry some of the beers and silently cussed again as my heels sank into the sand.

Jayc was in chatty mood and he put some great music on the beach stereo. The Everly Brothers haunting music wafted out along the beach. We took a moment looking out to sea and raised our beers to Phil Everly who had recently passed away.

Jayc asked me to dance.
Soon, we were on our second beers and Jayc got his special reflexology case out to massage my feet.

The weather was rather warm and I asked if I could remove my dress. I had new underwear for Xmas and although lacy and bowy, it was no less revealing than a bikini, so he agreed. 

Actually, he liked it a lot and commented, he would pop in to the shop on the way home to buy a surprise for Stone. The way he was rubbing my feet through the stockings, I suspected it may just be this underwear set.

I sat back and he started at my calfs,  down to my ankles, feet and toes.  It was so relaxing I shut my eyes and listened to his light hearted chat.  We discussed his stories, his publications in Literotica and  The Order of the Tudor Rose story he was writing jointly with Stone. 

It was my heaven, erotic stories and a foot massage  ;D ;D ;D

Time just flew and before we knew it, it was time for him to go.  We kissed chastely and as he was about to leave, he affectionately called me "Boss" and scarpered.

I blew him a kiss as his truck zoomed off, no doubt to the underwear shop.

Jayc is delightful company, he’s chatty, friendly, funny and hot as a volcano. He is besotted with Stone and she’s never far from his thoughts.  I am proud to call them both my friends.

His foot massages are quite fabulous. He could easily partner Tangoracer in the Spa room at the AB&G.

Ladies, a real treat if you ever have him for a date.

Oh and  Stone,   

Here’s your Gnome.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #166 : January 08, 2014, 08:02:59 AM »

*gets popcorn and reads all the stories*

sexilicious
: 2755

« #167 : January 08, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »

*gets popcorn and reads all the stories*

steals hukks popcorn and runs off

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #168 : January 09, 2014, 08:46:59 AM »

Egad..Stealing another mans popcorn? Is there no decency left in this world?

It's on.

Halt, you vile woman!

sexilicious

« #169 : January 09, 2014, 08:48:21 AM »

Tosses popcorn to everyone so the bowl is empty when hukk finally catches me.

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #170 : January 09, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »

*Finally catches you. Notices all the popcorn is gone.*

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #171 : January 09, 2014, 12:28:39 PM »

Look here is all the popcorn Sexi got from you, we are both enjoying it :P

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
sexilicious

« #172 : January 09, 2014, 05:37:42 PM »

sssssshhhhhhhhhhh he might take it away while we read the stories ;)

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #173 : January 09, 2014, 06:05:36 PM »

By Neptune's trident...my delicious popcorn. I'd dive in to get it, but I think maybe Martin may have added more butter to it.  :-X

You've both won this round. Savor the popcorn bath while it lasts.  8)

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #174 : January 10, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »

how about the next time we do a secret date  we do a lucky dip where if you have 10 girls you give the girls a numbers between 1 and 10  and the guys get to pick a number to get the girl

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #175 : January 10, 2014, 06:09:29 PM »

Hey Lydia, on the face of it, it sounds a great idea.  And has the ingredients of success,  a simple idea that is easily executed and most effective.

The only problem I see is that essentially what you are suggesting is an MF secret date.   We like to include all orientations and genders, and mix all, as it a meet and greet game.  Sex can occur if both parties agree but not a requirement.

We presume, anyone who wishes to date as you suggest, will make contact themselves as they play in the game.

We ( Or should I say Lover ) do mix the volunteers up in the game and it is a lucky dip who gets who.   It also helps members to mix with people they may not ordinarily do so and dispel  some prejudices. 

I hope that clarifies why the couples are mixed and matched. Everyone is welcome and hopefully enjoys the date in the spirit that is meant - in friendship and fun.

Personally, I always enjoy the reports of couples who would not usually room together.

Ones that spring to mind are Lover & Hukk ( Present event )  and  Stone & Concerto ( Past secret santa event ) .   All kind enough to have posted their experience.   Thanks guys.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #176 : January 11, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »

hey Brandy  what i should have said is when Lover breaks all the names down into 2 groups.. we get one group to pick numbers and
when all the first dates are done we get the second group to pick and  we have the same rules

Lover
: 10350

« #177 : January 12, 2014, 11:57:45 AM »

How do you want to pick the numbers?

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #178 : January 13, 2014, 03:29:33 AM »

lets say there is 10 in each group we get the people in one group  pick a number between 1 &10

tangoracer
: 3444

« #179 : January 17, 2014, 10:50:45 AM »

Bumping into sexi in the bar I kiss her cheek "you look shattered"

"Yes its been a hard day"

"Wait here for me to come and get you"

Sexi smiles with and "OK"

I disappear into the spa and get a bowl of warm water and my oils ready. Placing them on a towel by the sofa in the Spa I open a bottle of champagne    and place it in the ice box.  Smiling to my self I go back to the bar and take sexi's hand and lead her back you the spa. closing the door behind me and ask sexi to sit on the sofa. I poor her a glass of champagne and hand it to her.

I kneel down at her feet and help her out of her boots

Placing her feet into the bowl of warm water I add some oil into the water

I take her left foot into my left hand and using my right hand I poor some of my secret ingredient to her foot gently I rub the oil and my secret ingredient into her foot moving my thumbs in small circles moving them from her heal up to her toes letting my fingers move between each of her toes
Moving my hands back down her foot to her heal and on onto her ankle adding a little more of my secret ingredient I move my hands up here cuff muscle letting my fingers dig in her cuff. Hearing a soft moan as my fingers drag down her cuff I smile and lower her foot back into the bowl of water.

Taking her right foot out of the bowl and add some of the secret ingredient I move my hands over her foot and then up her cuff. placing her foot back in the bowl of water
I refill her glass and take her feet out of the bowl and dry them in the towel

After drying her feet off I get up and slowly lower the back of the sofa down and ask her remove her top and to roll over and lay on her front .

Taking the oil I rub it in to my hands and gently rest them on the small of her back and slowly gently move my hands up her shine moving them in tiny circles each side of her vertebrae pushing them gently back into place hearing small soft moans from sexi I move up to her shoulders and gently down her arms
I move down her body and down onto her legs hearing her moan softly as my hands move over her thighs and up over her soft cheeks I move my hands back on to her back and feel hes body relax and her breathing soften with her eyes closed I gently move off  the sofa and gently cover her with a soft blanket I wash my hands and leave the spa closing the door quietly behind me and put a do not disturb sign on the door.

I make my way back to the bar " can I have a coffee please Joe"   

: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13  
« previous next »
: