*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92910 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #60 : November 27, 2013, 02:39:12 PM »

lol Zoerink..

Heh, you gotta corrupt a wish...Still, because you may literally be the nicest guy I've ever meet on-line, it's all cool.

You get your wish amigo. World peace for Zoerink.  :)

I wish for more wishes.
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #61 : November 27, 2013, 02:53:01 PM »

LOL

I wish for more wishes too, but what kind of wishes??

For example... im donwloading last chapter of Revenge, and i wish i can see it tonight :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #62 : November 27, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »

You settle to watch a much looked forward to last episode and half way through,  on a cliff hanger , you have a power cut and plunged into darkness .   You cant see the ending arrrrr.

I  wish for  ...  a much needed break on a tropical island, sun, sea, sand and  my tea of course, away from the chaos and mayhem of the rat race.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
tangoracer
: 3444

« #63 : November 27, 2013, 03:29:05 PM »

You land on your paradise island only to find it has been built up so much that the rst race is is there to and you tea was lost on the plane

I wish I feel much better in the morning

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #64 : November 27, 2013, 06:23:33 PM »

You wake up after a nice and curative night and feel very well ... Then you look through the window and notice some alien spaceships about to invade earth ... You scream as they shoot at you and wake up from your nightmare and finally , you are not better than yesterday ...

I wish that i have plenty of money to not be forced to wake up at 5 am to go to work

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #65 : November 27, 2013, 07:05:31 PM »

Your dream is realized Rukya but you're bored. You decide to buy a nightclub intended only for lesbians and it works but customers demand your presence every night ... Now you wake up at 17:00  ;D

I also dream of having enough money to buy AChat and ban all heterosexuals.
Uhhh not all, I keep a few to fuck me  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #66 : November 27, 2013, 11:26:47 PM »

You get it, but revenue for achat tanks almost immediately, created by the fact that most income came from heterosexual male members.  Damn.

I wish for eternal youth.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #67 : November 28, 2013, 08:34:13 AM »

You get you wish and wake as a 2 year old still in nappies

I wish there was more hours in the day just to have more time with the ones we love

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #68 : November 28, 2013, 09:16:42 AM »

Day become of 32 hours and you have a wonderful long weekend wth your love, but when you move back to work you find out your company has new shops to serve at 4 hours away and you are the only one who can do the job!

Your boss assign you to that shops and you end waking up 5 hours early in the morning and going to sleep 5 hours in the evening

I wish the surprise birthady's party i'm planning for sunday evening goes well!
« : November 28, 2013, 09:18:29 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #69 : November 28, 2013, 09:35:46 AM »

It does... including a surprise visitor,... the Cat in the Hat...

The devastation of the party is quite extreme... your landlord evicts you...

I wish I could quite my night job

Stone
: 1842

« #70 : November 28, 2013, 01:49:47 PM »

Your wish is granted, but you receive news that the kids homes are wrecked in the storm and have to live with you till they can get them prepared, Of course that means their children too.

They wake at night for feeds and nappy changes. Theres no end in sight. Your sleep is wrecked and as you lay there listening to the commotion, you wish you were working nights again!

I wish for a cup of Brandy's tea.

zoerink

« #71 : November 28, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »

Stone... would be nice that you have a cup of Brandys Tea, but now in England is 19:50 hrs, so probably, Brandy finish with all :P

I wish Brandy have something of tea for Stone :)

jayc
: 1600

« #72 : November 28, 2013, 01:56:36 PM »

she does...............its Stone's favorite  American iced tea !!!!!!

i wish for a gentle winter
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #73 : November 28, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »

Unfortunately for you , Rukya wished for a very cold winter and this wish have priority  ;D

I with a merry xmas to everyone

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zoerink

« #74 : November 28, 2013, 02:37:48 PM »

Well Rukya, you said everyone, but i dont believe in xmas... anyway...

I wish a nice december and a happy new year to all !!! :)

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17  
« previous next »
: