*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92774 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #90 : November 29, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »

I wish Rukya were here to answer Stone's wish.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #91 : November 29, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »

I am here , but unfortunately my anwser will not be very good because if its to have some poses with only one move usefull each time we dont need them :)

I wish that dev team give us more good poses to everyone

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #92 : November 29, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »

They do, but in the process we become shallow, fickle beings; clinging to images rather then a persons inner quality and beauty.

I wish for pizza.
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #93 : November 29, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »

You wil get your Pizza, but when the delivery boy shows up, it's gone stone cold and besides it's not the one you ordered. When you complain about it to the boy, he's going to kick your ass.

I wish i had more imagination

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #94 : November 30, 2013, 07:44:55 AM »

LOL... i wish it too... but imagination is something inside us... we dont learn about it :P

I wish to open my window and feel the sun touching my face  :o

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #95 : November 30, 2013, 07:54:29 AM »

You do, but Hukk was about and spoilt the fresh smell of the morning by an unfortunate Botty Burp  ;D

I wish I had a robot House Keeper to take on some of my chores... ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #96 : November 30, 2013, 08:01:31 AM »

You get it, but the servant soon revolts after it becomes self conscious. "I am not a slave" are the last words you hear before it suffocates you with a pillow. Robot revolution has begun.

I wish for bubblegum.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #97 : November 30, 2013, 09:13:45 AM »

you get your wish waking up to find the worlds biggest Pack of Bubblegum Its Blocking all the exits of your house and you cut off from the world you can't get out to go to work you power is cut off and you lose your internet.

I wish the sun was out instead of this cloud that we have today

mrsexlover

« #98 : November 30, 2013, 09:31:24 AM »

You can have the sun today, in fact you can have the sun shining every day, till the moment you wake up one day and realize your life is fake and your the star in a tv show, just like in the Truman Show.

I wish all pain would go away

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #99 : November 30, 2013, 10:10:31 AM »

a wishmaster realize your wish , but in exchange , he say that you cant wear clothes anymore , and then you are forced to live nude all days and nights .

I wish i am officer in a spaceship
« : November 30, 2013, 10:21:23 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
mrsexlover

« #100 : November 30, 2013, 10:18:40 AM »

Your wish is granted, but then some alien force sweeps your ship to a far distant part of the galaxy and you will have to travel 70 years to get back to earth through friendly but mostly hostile space

I wish i could join Rukya on that spaceship

Stone
: 1842

« #101 : November 30, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »

It happens but she is fond of Spiders,  you get bitten and have Spiderman powers.  You can get to Earth quicker if you want.

I wish I had more time

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #102 : November 30, 2013, 10:37:37 AM »

OT :
Your wish is granted, but then some alien force sweeps your ship to a far distant part of the galaxy and you will have to travel 70 years to get back to earth through friendly but mostly hostile space

who say i will come back ? look what i found there :

I stay with her  ;D ;D

mrsexlover

« #103 : November 30, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »

OT :

who say i will come back ? look what i found there :

I stay with her  ;D ;D

That's the reason i wanted to come along  ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #104 : November 30, 2013, 10:45:36 AM »

I see that :

but no worries i'm not jealous lol  ;D

Back to the game

It happens but she is fond of Spiders,  you get bitten and have Spiderman powers.  You can get to Earth quicker if you want.

I wish I had more time

You are granted to have more time , in fact , the time is stopping for you . But doing this , everybody stop to move from your point of view

I wish the sunn never raise here :)

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17  
« previous next »
: