*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Corrupt a Wish
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
: Corrupt a Wish  ( 92880 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #105 : November 30, 2013, 06:27:23 PM »

The sun explodes. What follows is total darkness. Thanks.

I wish I had a mech Robot like from Gundam Wings.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #106 : November 30, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

I build a Mech and offer it to you , but unlucky , after one month you are ruined by buying the bateries that need to be changed every days  ... What do you think , i can build a big mecha , but i cant invent some beteries powerfull enough to make it move more than 5 minutes  :o

I wish i'm a super heroine owning a car named Paddle car

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #107 : November 30, 2013, 11:23:40 PM »

so you are... a super heroine with a car named the paddle car,... however super heroes are not paid well,... and the Paddle car is a Ford Fusion

I wish for a romantic date in a foreign country.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #108 : November 30, 2013, 11:57:18 PM »

You get your romantic date, and the foreign country is England, and just as you have a picnic outdoors with the lovely girl, it starts to rain very hard. You're not used to this harsh weather so you catch a pneumonia and die soon after.

I wish i would race in the Dakar

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Concerto

« #109 : December 01, 2013, 01:43:45 AM »

You get your wish but whoever grants it doesn't realise that it has been run in South America since 2009 and you end up being not just the only person in the race but you get hijacked in Mauritania, which is why they moved it in the first place, and spend the rest of your days in a dank cell because no one will pay the ransome money.

I wish I get home to see mom and dad for Xmas.
terric
: 622

« #110 : December 01, 2013, 06:17:12 AM »

You do.   But on the plane ride you're seated next to a BFM (Big Fat Man) who's sweaty, smelly and snores for the entire flight!!

I wish Santa wouldn't cum so soon.

hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #111 : December 01, 2013, 08:14:51 AM »

He doesn't cum quickly. He screws you all night long. Meanwhile, all the kids in the world miss Christmas, because he's busy screwing. Thanks Grinch.

I wish I had a light saber.
mrsexlover

« #112 : December 01, 2013, 08:20:56 AM »

You get your Light Saber, but then you meet your father who is on the dark side of the force and he cuts your hand off with his own light saber.

I wish a girl would come along to take a shower with me

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #113 : December 01, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »

She steps into the shower, it's Eva.  The water seeps into her circuits and you get a firework display of the wrong kind..

You run for cover and wonder if Covems did that on purpose.

I wish I knew the cure for pneumonia...

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #114 : December 01, 2013, 09:49:23 AM »

Do you have it? Pneumonia that is, not the cure.

You know the cure you just don't know how to apply that knowledge and nobody else is capable of understanding you when you explain it to them.

I wish my testicles hung symmetrically. (lol, did I say that out loud?)
hukk

Later, Space Cowboy

« #115 : December 01, 2013, 07:34:32 PM »

(Yes you did.  :D) You get it. Both balls dangle symmetrically in between your legs. As you walk however, you begin to realize your asymmetrical balls had an appealing quirky charm to them, that your current even balls lack. You reflect on how your old, flawed balls seemed genuine and true to yourself. Summation..you miss your uneven balls. 

I wish for a glass of water.
mrsexlover

« #116 : December 01, 2013, 10:34:40 PM »

You get your glass of water, but you did not realize you're still in a 3th world country and the glass you get is filled in that stream just up ahead. The same stream where the whole town has been washing and crapping in. Now you just wish you gave them more money so this village would have a waterpump.

I wish for daily bread

Brandybee

« #117 : December 02, 2013, 01:51:43 AM »

And forgive us our trespasses. God looks down at you and sees all your sinful behaviour , secretly he admires yours stamina, but he is god and you are naughty . He decides you have to earn your path to heaven, so makes you grow a beard and wear a sack robe to spread the Achat word.

May the force be with you.

I wish time differences weren't so bad.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jondas

« #118 : December 02, 2013, 02:13:24 AM »

You wake up one day to find out that the Planet has been reduced to only one time zone, but than the earth spins faster, days and nights are shorter, and you keep running all day to do tasks to survive without any time for fun..

I wish I could quit cigarettes
Brandybee

« #119 : December 02, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »

You do but are so damn grumpy, everyone you know sends you a pack. Your smile is restored and we all live happily ever after.   ;D

I wish ....  everyone gets their special gift from Santa

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17  
« previous next »
: