*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi All
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi All  ( 5006 )
katie4258
: 9

« : December 18, 2013, 02:24:39 PM »

My name is Katie or Kate. I've been a member for about 2 weeks, so I'm real new to all this. I can't tell you have much fun I'm having here! With few exceptions it has been a great couple of weeks. Most people I've met here have been encouraging and helpful. I think I'm going to recommend Achat to a few friends I think they would have a great time too. A couple of things I guess I should say too is that I'm here just for fun and fantasy, I don't send pics, I don't Skype and I don't give out real world contact information, so please don't ask. I'm not trying to be a bitch, just trying to have a good time and get along with everyone. Looking forward to meeting a lot more people.

" Is it supposed to be this soft?"
florise
: 208

« #1 : December 18, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »

welcome katie.
Nice to meet you
see u on achat
kisses

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #2 : December 18, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »

Welcome Katie... to achat game and to the village forum :)

Wish you a nice time.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : December 18, 2013, 03:45:35 PM »

You are welcome into this nice place, Katie!

I'm glad to here you are meeting nice person (most of the time!) and you have good time in AChat! And here, we are trying to make the AChat experience more enjoyable for everyone, trying to finding out new idea for AChat and giving to all the forum member a place to share experience and have some additional fun with some benefict! but i leave this part to Brandy.....i know she likes to involve people in forum activity! ;)

again....welcome and enjoy the place and the people!

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : December 18, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »

Welcome Katie,
nice to welcome you after you could fix a little problem. Join our other boards too and have as much fun here as you have in game. Im also glad you met nice people and here are much more :)

Send me your day and month of birthday please. We like to celebrate together  :)

Have fun

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #5 : December 18, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »

You say you'll be bringing in friends here?  The cobweb will soon shake with prey for us to play with.

Have fun and enjoy.

Covems
: 1688

« #6 : December 18, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »

Welcome Katie...  to the friendlier side of AChat.  We're all glad you found your way here.  Please take a scroll (pun intended) around the place and read anything and everything that may be of interest to you.

If you have any suggestions for the site, or AChat itself, please post your thoughts and ideas for us to see.  It's through this forum that a lot of changes have occured.

Have fun and enjoy.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #7 : December 18, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »

Hi ya,  Welcome to out mad Forum Village,

There's a couple or 3 things which maybe of interest to you.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

We have a  sweep  stake lottery for a chance to win extra A$ 

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > Achats Village Lottery. Sweep Stake.   Page 5  Reply 64.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2530.60.html

And if you are interested in writing erotic stories and are of a mind to put pen to paper / finger to keyboard to share your naughty thoughts, try our Erotic Contest Story 6 - Medieval.  The A$ prizes are very attractive.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html   and 

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Good Luck, please bring your friends and post in any topics of interest .  I look forward to reading more from you.  :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #8 : December 19, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »

welcome to the forum  kate. you dont have to try to be a Bitch on here. you will so be call one like the  some of us on here,
enjoy  forum and the game 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: