*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New non game feature
« previous next »
: [1]
: New non game feature  ( 7178 )
jcm0824

« : January 10, 2014, 02:53:52 PM »

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if the mods need to move it to another thread it's ok.

Is it possible to add a "back to top" button or add the  Home/Help/Search/Profile/My Messages/Members/Logout buttons to the bottom of the forum pages too?

Sometimes when using a tablet or iPad to  read, it would be much easier to click a button then finger scroll all the way back to the top of the page.

Thanks,
James
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : January 10, 2014, 03:09:57 PM »

We (mods) can't do it, as we don't have access to the software. I don't know if it's possible at all, I will ask Susy (admin)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : January 11, 2014, 02:44:13 AM »

I wasn't sure where to post this, so if the mods need to move it to another thread it's ok.

Is it possible to add a "back to top" button or add the  Home/Help/Search/Profile/My Messages/Members/Logout buttons to the bottom of the forum pages too?

Sometimes when using a tablet or iPad to  read, it would be much easier to click a button then finger scroll all the way back to the top of the page.

Thanks,
James

You're telling me!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Concerto

« #3 : January 11, 2014, 03:43:01 AM »

I'm with you. I have so many problems when using a tablet.

My bug is that, because I invariably want "Show unread posts since last visit", I don't know if it is because of their proximity or not but, for the life of me, either I can't pick it or I get "Show new replies to your posts".

Anyway, I am learning how to exploit Android and... wait for it... InT'Sex may well be coming to a phone/tablet/ipad near you :)
Lol, perhaps I'll get a few more readers,  but I don't think Google Shop will pick it up ;)
Lover

« #4 : January 11, 2014, 03:53:59 AM »

I know it too susan. Sometimes i have to reload the website before i can use "Show unread posts". Perhpas sometimes its too hot for the sensitive touchpad?  :D
If you ask me, tablets and smartphones have their own life and head  lol

Lover

« #5 : January 17, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »

A-Team has put a "Back to top" and "To the end" button on developers list. There is a good chance well get it soon.
Thansk james for this idea

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #6 : January 19, 2014, 03:05:16 AM »

A-Team has put a "Back to top" and "To the end" button on developers list. There is a good chance well get it soon.
Thansk james for this idea

i dont see any "back to top" or "to the end" button" in the forum

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover

« #7 : January 19, 2014, 05:55:23 AM »

No Rukya you cant see them - they are on developer list, which means on their to do list.

bluedenim

« #8 : January 19, 2014, 12:32:34 PM »

Lolz
Lover you don't move fast enough for Rukya, she is very impatient! Threaten them with your paddle cherie!

Lover

« #9 : January 19, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »

:D
Blue, all i could do was to manipulate their to do list ;)

bluedenim

« #10 : January 19, 2014, 01:42:55 PM »

Only teasing Lover, you should know me by now. :-*

Lover

« #11 : January 19, 2014, 01:44:51 PM »

I  know blue, i did the same :-*

: [1]  
« previous next »
: