*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Raven of the Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Raven of the Night  ( 4753 )
Korvo
: 16

« : February 25, 2014, 12:08:50 PM »

I am Korvo, Raven of the night
When Moon is dark
and sky obscured
This is when I write

The Keeper of memories
The Taddle Tale Thief
The Messenger of good and bad but never to give grief

These old stories go around
About Korvo, raven black
My colors stolen, brothers killed
My voice a horid sound

But most of all,
yes most of all
a teller of fantastic tales

I am Korvo, Writer of the night
When Moon is dark
And sky obscured
Catch me in my hidden flight

Stone
: 1842

« #1 : February 25, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »

Hello Korvo,

Welcome to our Forum Village. 

You intrigue!
We have found out  Korvo means Raven and is part of the Crow  ( Corvus ) family.
Did you know the collective noun of crows  is called a 'Murder of Crows'  and  a  a group of Ravens is called an 'Unkindness of Ravens'? LOL

I read your story in Crystal Lake with growing interest and the mystery of you even more.
Thank you for sharing.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : February 26, 2014, 03:38:19 AM »

Poems are like shadows,
They follow you around.
You may not see them,
Spilling words on the ground.
But if you wait,
And if you trust,
For write you must
The secret poems in your life
Will break out of their cage.
And words will teach you who you are
Page
by page
by page.

Page by Page by Page  -   Amy LV

Welcome to our Forum village.  Seems you are causing quite a stir.   Do I know you?  Are you challenging me ?
Maybe ...  I'll take up your gauntlet  ;D

@ Stone -   Congratulations on reaching 500 Posts and the Status of Hero Member.  Well done.
« : February 26, 2014, 11:52:25 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #3 : February 26, 2014, 10:34:44 AM »

*Slams fist on the table*

Damn your mysterious, shadowy ways! We shall find out who you are Korvo! We have a crack team investigating.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here, man of mystery.

HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #4 : February 26, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »

Hi Korvo... call me ;)

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
Korvo

« #5 : February 26, 2014, 10:52:37 AM »

Dear forum members, ms Stone, ms Brandy, mr Hukk, ms HGO.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would be disappointed if the the forum had not been up to its current standard.

I understand you want to know who I am. Let’s just say that I am familiar with the forum and its community...

My only goal and aim is to post my stories, to please those that find them entertaining and to add some excitement to the forum as an experience. I am not an active player in Achat nor will I be. My name is not important but to confirm suspicions,  Korvo is a pseudonym. I wish you luck on your investigation and will not stop you but I plan not to divulge my true player’s name…

Please, enjoy the story. That would make my day.

With kindest regards,

*bows deeply in respect*

Korvo

PS to ms Stone: you have found out a lot. But there is more hidden in the poem…

Marilyn
: 3771

« #6 : February 26, 2014, 12:12:15 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Korvo.

Interesting name. As Stone mentioned, your nickname leads to Corvo (a latin word), which leads to Raven.

After reading your stories, your way of writing and this poem I think that I have an idea about your identity. Might be just a thought and as you want to keep it private, it's not important to all of us to know about your identity as long as post your stories.

Wishing you good luck with your stories  :)

Marilyn

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : February 26, 2014, 02:13:37 PM »

Korvo

My highest  respect to you  for your writing  . I  admire your  talent as  a great  writer and poet  your story's are  filled with  adventure and excitement. So incredibly detailed, you set  the  environment  if we where there and  bring the  story to  life  giving it  excitement. We would like to know who you are but at this point  I like that  we  don't  find out  the mystery is more exciting .Peasle keep posting your story's I  look  forward to reading them and more poem's please   thank you.        Mystery Writer

With Respect

Roxxy

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Korvo

« #8 : March 01, 2014, 09:40:59 AM »

It's been a pleasure so no thanks needed...

*bows deeply and steps back into the shadows*

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : March 01, 2014, 01:39:30 PM »

Welcome Korvo,
as you already are posting i think i dont have to explain a lot. Just feel free to share your wishes and ideas too, join our events and games and think about coming to our bar
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories  > The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg82108/boardseen.html

Most of all have fun :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: