*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Confession.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47
: Confession.  ( 266210 )
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #105 : September 30, 2014, 07:26:08 AM »

Confession ~ I once confused the lyrics Juke Box Hero (with stars in his eyes) for Jew Bot hero, which I may add sounds like an awesome Cartoon Network show.
Pookie77
: 463

« #106 : September 30, 2014, 09:09:13 AM »

I should have shut off my Yahoo Messenger!!

Covems
: 1688

« #107 : September 30, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »

I had to read about last night's game in this morning's paper
I didn't actually see much of it

Chiefs 41 - Patriots 14

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #108 : September 30, 2014, 01:36:22 PM »

Confession I been naughty  being lazy all day and posting  ::)

I feel Lover will have to spank me  but  my real  Confession   is I like  his Spankings  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Pookie77
: 463

« #109 : October 01, 2014, 09:36:16 AM »

I did such a good job writing this ad, that I sold it to myself.

I just ordered one... in black    ;D

The Sqweel 2

The world's best oral sex simulator for women just got even better! Sqweel 2 features a wheel with 10 lapping silicone tongues, 3 powerful speeds, 30% more power and a new reversible mode and flicker function for incredible, sheet clenching orgasms every time.

Product Description

This upgraded oral sex simulator features all-new functions, a compact and slick case and a 10 tongue wheel made from the smoothest of silicone. Its reverse functionality allows you to switch the direction of the tongues and a flicker setting rocks the wheel back and forth for out-of-this-world sensations.

All of Sqweel's settings are customizable with 3 scrumptous rotation speeds, giving you a whopping 9 different options to explore.  Have an orgasm with each one!

Apply lashings of top-quality water-based sex lube to yourself and the wheel of tongues for extra slippery play, then lay back, enjoy the wicked sensations and get ready for the big “O”!
    Key Features:
        Innovative oral sex simulator with 30% more power than the original Sqweel
        10 silicone tongues spin at 3 powerful speeds
        Reversible wheel for varied pleasure
        Flicker function for intensified stimulation
        In a compact, travel-friendly case
Available in white or black.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #110 : October 01, 2014, 11:16:29 AM »

Pookie can you pm me where I can buy one? xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #111 : October 01, 2014, 01:37:08 PM »

It's an automatic stamp licker, right?
For the office.
   ;D

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #112 : October 01, 2014, 03:14:11 PM »

I actually thought they were bringing back Hubba Bubba, when I first saw the pink.

Way to raise my hopes Pookie.
:(

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #113 : October 01, 2014, 10:07:16 PM »

Confession: I have an über crush on Ellen's gardener, Nick ::)

Bear
: 3856

« #114 : October 01, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »

I actually thought they were bringing back Hubba Bubba, when I first saw the pink.

Way to raise my hopes Pookie.
:(

That simply brings back memories of a cunnilingus experiment that went horribly wrong. ::)

bluedenim

« #115 : October 01, 2014, 11:40:52 PM »

Confession: I am so nosy, I would REALLY love to know what you tried and what went wrong Bear........
if it was with most young girls these days it wouldn't be so bad cos they all shave, but bubble gum and curly thatch? Was this back in the 70's when you were a young cub?

Bear

« #116 : October 02, 2014, 12:16:19 AM »

MAAAY BEEE   :o

Do I have to confess the whole story?  ;D

bluedenim

« #117 : October 02, 2014, 12:20:16 AM »

Absolutely you do!  You can pm me if it embarrasses you too much, but I think it would be cruel to the rest of the forum to not share it with them too!

Bear

« #118 : October 02, 2014, 01:13:14 AM »

okay, okay..

Confession: Yes it was back in the days of thick thatches, I had met her at a bar. She was drunk, I was drunk, she was horny, I was drunk and horny. I had popped in some bubble gum in a silly attempt to cover my breath for the short drive back to dorm, never bothering to get rid of it when things escalated fast and furious. It was a time when I was still experimenting on my tongue craft, and I had a stupid idea of trying to blow a bubble inside her.

Didn't work

So I just went back to business and pushed her to the point of the coupe degrade...the finishing touch when I had another stupid idea of popping a bubble on her clit. A small one... the type that snaps out quick and hisses out in a puff. She was ready to cum... had her fingers already laced in my long curly locks. I was drunk misjudged... the small bubble puffed out quick and large. I tried to pull back, but she orgasmed... hard, yanked me in to grind on my face, The bubble popped/collapsed... I don't know anything other than she was rubbing my face in it... since I had been pulling back she had launched me bit off target, more into her pubic hair than.

Gum was everywhere, clumped in my mustache, in her pubes...such ended the great bubble gum experiment. She was not a happy camper.
« : October 02, 2014, 01:17:05 AM Bear »

terric
: 622

« #119 : October 02, 2014, 06:41:58 AM »

Yesterday, I snuck into Pookie's office and snapped this picture

check out what's on the monitor
hard at work my tushie

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47  
« previous next »
: