*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  pregnant
« previous next »
: [1]
: pregnant  ( 3660 )
Willdt56681
: 1

« : May 03, 2014, 12:06:03 AM »

I wish you could make a option for women users to be pregnant and to adjust their breast size on this game
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #1 : May 03, 2014, 12:54:04 AM »

Very interesting  i hope they do  give us women  prego  bodys  ;D

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : May 03, 2014, 02:27:06 AM »

Hello Willdt56681 and welcome!

Pregnant girl's body is somthing who came up time by time and we all agree to say it's not an easy things to do, case AChat team have to update all the existing poses cause of the different body shape or release some specific poses just for pregnant. I wonder if they will never take this in consideration.....

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : May 03, 2014, 02:59:01 AM »

I say anything is possible   in here  if they can have the best  poses on the net that I seen so far

I say a  Pregnant body can be possible all you can do is hope  and it is better  to have  hope then none .   :)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : May 03, 2014, 03:28:25 AM »

Well its the third topic about getting pregnant in game , and my though on it still dont change . No ...

And anyway , its still not possible with the actual game . The problem is that if you has a bigger belly , it will be three options :

1 - when you rub the belly , your hand will be inside the belly
2 - When you rub the belly , your hand will not touch it ( like its actually on some pose with the small breasts )
3 - when you rub the belly , it automatically become big to fit the position of the hand ( like the small breasts in the pose "play with big boobs ) . And to this option i say NO WAY .

And anyway devs seem more busy to give poses to hétéros ( who really have a lack of poses *sarcasm* ) than working on something else .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #5 : May 10, 2014, 10:27:35 AM »

I think with some adjustment anything is possible .
look at the fantastic graphics on the poses they look so  realistic
 great work  A team

: [1]  
« previous next »
: