*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Undressing
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Undressing  ( 21105 )
marvell2003
: 16

« : January 12, 2010, 04:33:15 AM »

Hello. It would be great if you will add an option to select which thing is take off or put on. And if it will be animated - it will fantastic. ::)
lenny
: 4

« #1 : January 12, 2010, 08:34:58 AM »

i just love undressing girls marvell and would welcome any options
Peete
: 4

« #2 : January 14, 2010, 01:30:53 AM »

I second that, would be great  ;)
wariorpriest
: 10

« #3 : January 30, 2010, 06:46:36 AM »

I agree to slowly strip a woman is fantastic
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #4 : January 30, 2010, 07:41:35 AM »

undressing animation depends on clothing, so is not planned at the moment, I am sorry...

tom
bouli

« #5 : January 30, 2010, 08:57:10 AM »

undressing animation depends on clothing, so is not planned at the moment, I am sorry...

tom

Then how about a simple way to remove clothing without animations or the possibility to change between your clothed and lingerie sets in the current clothed scenes?
marvell2003

« #6 : January 31, 2010, 10:13:42 AM »

tom
I see.
Then how difficult it is to add the ability to choose the thing to remove / dress without animation but in any pose?
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #7 : January 31, 2010, 10:40:03 AM »

then the GUI of the character editor should appear in the room... how do you imagine that?
tom
marvell2003

« #8 : January 31, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »

then the GUI of the character editor should appear in the room... how do you imagine that?
tom
Why?
Maybe it should looks like in 3D Sex Villa. It can be a context menu with items such as "Remove Top", "Remove bra", "Remove panties" and others (with the Dress on items too).
Arkanthos
: 2

« #9 : January 31, 2010, 03:15:38 PM »

You could limit it to just the clothing that is on the person, have two small avatars in the bottom left of the screen, one for you and one for the partner, use the areas as clickable so you can toggle the clothing to be displayed or not displayed.

You might even be able to have fun with it too, and have the piece of clothing randomly spawn somewhere in the room like you threw it there :) But that would be a kind of spiffy but un-necessary bonus :)
MommyMay
: 1

« #10 : July 12, 2010, 07:09:41 AM »

Dear Developers,
     As a woman...I love the idea of getting with my lover (male or female) and starting off fully dressed.  I also like the idea of sex with some clothes on...or no clothes on.  But it would TRULY be great...if we also had the option to strip some or all of our clothing off.  Foreplay IS the highlight of sex after all.
cakegirl

« #11 : July 12, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »

Hey Mommy May, welcome! we have indeed asked for that! Would so love the option to slowly undress my lover or be undressed and leave on certain garments if so desired....Love foreplay and afterplay!
stella
: 24

« #12 : July 12, 2010, 09:47:32 AM »

is only a dream in this sessist chat, i asked roleplay for women and othe almost 1 year and none answer, very bad.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : July 12, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »

Stripping has been brought up before MommyMay, and it will undoubtedly be brought up again, but from what I do understand of programming the coding for removing each piece (or at least type) of clothing would need to be created.

It would be at least equal to a position, if not more complex, and I would imagine there is a inclination to just come up with more positions instead.

Now stella... did you mean foreplay, and for FF? If so then we all have, and so far there's been nothing.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
anaanas
: 12

« #14 : July 12, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »

its verry hard to make that hapen... ::) taking off someone cloths will have to change with whats he/she is wearing and whats type and lot of other stuffs ... ;D (wroght before janines message)
« : July 12, 2010, 10:36:38 AM anaanas »
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: